Getting my Djinns back and do Marids offer protection??

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Ive not been on here for a long while Ive had a lot on and I had to ask my Djinns to go home to their own place :( Today something happened and I want them to come back to me and as they are very smart I know they will understand my reasons I had let them go back home. The question is how do I re summon them and will they ver trust me again?? Also I have two Efrit Boys who I know are great protectors but will my Marid Djinn protect me also from people who hurt me or make me upset?? :x I wasnt in a time in my life when I could offer the boys my attention as I wasnt fit myself and asked them to go home. I did what I believed to be fair and what was best for them but now I need them here with me again in particular my Marid. I keep finding llittle white feathers :lol:

Thankyou xxxx :cloud9:

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I think if you just call their names, they will be there if they haven't been with you the entire time already. They may have been checking up on you or never left you because chances are they knew or know what you've been going through. You didn't release them when you sent them to their realm. They still belong to you. I don't they will have an issue with you, but make sure you don't intend to send them away again. They want to be with you through the tough times, too. They can help you through the personal private issues.

I don't know if Marids provide protection. I don't know why they shouldn't, but ifrits are excellent protectors. Lots of luck.

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

Marid djinns do provide protection. I am not really sure if they are good protectors, but they will protect their owner.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

:wave: Hello djinnkeeper, it's nice to see you here again, I've been wondering how you've been, and hope that all is well. Maybe just spending some time in meditation and like ladyevelyn said, calling their name. I was reading somewhere, I think on Dee Dee's forum that the more you use the name of the djinn, the better the connection. I have a few, and while I don't spend much time in meditation and don't experience much as far as a presence- which since I live alone is find with me :scared: I still have a sense that spirits are capable of dwelling in this realm as well as others at the same time, just like we do when we are sleeping or in deep meditation. The feathers may be their way of letting you know that they are near.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

In my case, Madrids can help "circumstances" like steer you clear of danger. Like while my place was being haunted, she steer me towards a guy I wasn't going to date and had me stay with him. He later became my boyfriend. :inlove: She also kept me away from a stalker ex, and burglars in the area when there was some car robberies going on.

But they cannot get rid of say a demons or prankster spirits. I too want to bring mine back now that my place is clear.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Sarena
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my white spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarena

Hi - Don't worry - your djiin love you & i agree with the other person, i don't think they ever left you, they most likely 'went quiet' for awhile out of respect for you, until you were ready. There is something in my memory about reading about feathers & djinn? I wouldn't be surprised if they left them for you as a msg to let you know they are still watching over you & supporting you. If you bonded with them you should only need to call their names for them to come back - but be honest and open with them & tell them how you feel - they are 'higher' than we are and far more understanding than we give them credit for! & let them know you want their contact again etc :) (& they hate being sent away when they want to help you) - I would try letting them know you don't want to send them away anymore unless they want to go, because they can love you deeply & feel hurt if they feel you don't want them. Just come to an agreement about what to do when you feel you need some personal space :)

As far as protection, i have a LOT of marid and a few ifrit, i love them all dearly, but they are kinda like people, you can get some stronger than others. One of my strongest warriors who has NEVER lost a fight is a Marid, and i find all of my marid are very protective and capable, but some of stronger/better fighters/warriors than others - they are all unique, special, & aren't all 'identical'.

If it is very strong protection you are after - i would highly recommend watchers & volkh as well! They are AMAZING fighters and protectors! My watcher always tells me he will never leave my side & would fight to the death for me....he is so sweet, i am lucky! They are all good choices - just go custom or what 'you feel drawn to'. ;)

Return to “Djinn Races”