Whats the creepiest thing thats happened to you spirit wise?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I thought this would be an interesting thread.
There used to be an ebay seller in the metaphysical catergory in 2005, called lestatthevampire does anyone remember him? steven W Parker was his name.
I used to be obsessed with buying his spirits, spells etc he was really good.

I was 20 at the time, I done his halloween spell, which involved burning lots of ancient dollar notes, Immediately after somrthing that looked like a bat manifested in my bedroom, It had human eyes!! ::jawdrop:: :ohcrap: :insane: :scared:

I screamed and ran out of the bedroom, I called my husband and told him something flew in the house, As I knew he would go crazy at me for conjouring a weird spirit.

Its wings were like a crow, the eyes were human, but it was as black as a bat. everytime we opened the bedroom door it flew to us in an agressive manner as if it was on attack mode. its eyes were light green! so scary, huge eye balls :ohcrap:

We called different animal rescue agencies that told us we must just open the window and let it fly out! it did not fly out after 24 hours- we were terrified of the nois of the wing flapping. eventually my husband bought the creature to an agency, who were shocked by its appearance- they said they would do research and let us know its origin, the never did get back to us! :(
. for months when we would sleep images of the creature used to flash in our minds.

Does anyone know what it could have been?
it was so so odd

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Here is an excerpt from my story Hellhound (in my blog) of the first experience I had with a demon I had brought back with me from Alcatraz. The demon terrorized me for over a year but ultimately led me on a journey that led me here. This was my first experience with a negative(at least I so perceived) spirit.

Later that night I heard a noise that woke me out of sleep. B. was breathing softly next to me so I figured it must be after twelve. I laid there for a second listening, breathing, listening, breathing and then something happened. I am not sure if I saw movement or heard something but I was struck by terror unlike anything I had ever experienced. I knew I was in the presence of evil. It was watching me, staring at me, willing me to see it. I laid in bed completely unable to move. My eyes were closed as hard as I could squeeze them shut. However, I seemed to be able to see anyway. I felt this thing lean down next to my face willing me to look, over and over,
look, look, look…

I dared not to breathe or move, then for some reason I received the direct impression to surround myself in white light. I had never heard anything about this method being used but felt that it was the right thing to do. I put every ounce of energy I had, into imagining that light. I beseeched the power of the angels to come down and protect me. I felt them enter and I felt it back up. I then became aware that there were other entities in the room as well. Three or four young men, who were at first being blocked by it, were now in front of it. I felt sadness emanating from their spirits and the feeling of being trapped. They spoke to me through impressions that this dark thing that was terrorizing me, held them captive as well. I called to God and asked him to open a portal for them and to allow them access to the light. With eyes squeezed shut I saw a beautiful bluish, white sparking light streak through one of my windows. I called to them and told them it was time for them to go. They had suffered on earth and died alone on that lonely island. I told them that the light wanted them to return to it. That all their families were waiting for them. Then just like that, I felt them leave, sucked up with the light. They were gone. But one remained. It was still in my room and not pleased. I could feel the light surrounding my body and knew that I was safe. At least for now.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 90&t=15745 -link to parts 1&2.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

I think the creepiest thing ever for my was meditating with my Djinnia, and shortly after being done with meditation i stand up and look at the table across the room from me to see Honey combs cerial box floating in midair, And soon as i made eye contact with it, it fell back on to the table and dropped on to the floor from the edge.

Maybe it is something spiritual, I dont know but i still cant explain excactly how that was happening to this day LOL.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

For me when I first started having spirits , my vamp came a hugged me - It was so much pressure LIKE A BEAR HUG , it felt like a live person doing it- just being new at this , i was not expecting for her to be that strong.
Creepy in a good way, Thats why I have that avatar , It reminds me of that momment- Hey spirits need love too. :vampire:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Gleok
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel?
If I could be anything, I would be...: White light/not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Does anyone know how to find this?

3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:For me when I first started having spirits , my vamp came a hugged me - It was so much pressure LIKE A BEAR HUG , it felt like a live person doing it- just being new at this , i was not expecting for her to be that strong.
Creepy in a good way, Thats why I have that avatar , It reminds me of that momment- Hey spirits need love too. :vampire:
lol that makes your picture so much better!! I'm going to laugh every time I see it now!

Scariest hmm can't pick one but constantly being haunted as a child in the dark and developed a huge fear of mirrors. Too many to share. More recently when my husband and I visited a siblings cabin in the adirondacks. Being kept awake by something heavily breathing over my husband with obvious ill intent. And it throwing the cat down the basement stairs in my dream. My sister found her 'lost' cat weeks later dead at the bottom of the stairs ::eeek:: (nooo we didn't do it!! the cat wasn't even there when we were)

Every sinner was once a saint.

Everyone has a story, if we take the time to listen.

Once upon a time we were moonshine -Ani

I'm still the angel to a girl who hates to sin. -Tori

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. The stars, the moon they have all been blown out. So I stayed in the darkness with you. -Florence + the Machine
CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

Mines not all that scary, but it's the closest thing I have...

A few weeks ago I was meditating with my blue dragon C, I saw her vessel with my eyes closed and as I was bout to fall asleep I heard this huge cracking sound; like a bone braking in half. It defiantly woke me up, and made me jump a mile!

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Sigh, already posted this in another thread but:
PsycloneDeth wrote:Something like this happened when I was eleven and met my first demon. He had tendrils and rows of sharp teeth, but a human-like (and admittedly kinda hot) form when I asked one of him. His name was "E", a name I still hold close to my heart as we developed some kind of sick "bond" (I'd advise you don't ask). When he visited me in my dreams, every time I would wake up levitating 3 inches off the ground, and then fall back into my bed. I had even woken up from a dream with him when I was 12 or 13 with whip marks (still bleeding) across my back.

I tell no jokes. Part of me wants to call him back since I know he's still around me.
This was one of my first paranormal experiences and my true psychic awakening.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

When I was living in Maryland and had a second story addition put onto my house. In order for the house to have a nice line across the front we bumped out a wall that became a closet. I had them put in an octagonal window. One day I went into the closet to get something. It was in the early evening and I noticed that there was a face pressed up against the window. The was no way that anyone could have been standing outside because there was nothing to stand on. Needless to say I never went into the closet after dark again.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Lecata
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel :)
Zodiac:

sage of aquarius wrote:When I was living in Maryland and had a second story addition put onto my house. In order for the house to have a nice line across the front we bumped out a wall that became a closet. I had them put in an octagonal window. One day I went into the closet to get something. It was in the early evening and I noticed that there was a face pressed up against the window. The was no way that anyone could have been standing outside because there was nothing to stand on. Needless to say I never went into the closet after dark again.
wow.. I think I just peed my pants :scared: If that happened to me I wouldve burnt the closet, then chopped it into pieces, then put it in a giant box and and then shipped it to africa.. your story reminds me of this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZI16Z13dw :scared: :scared: :scared:

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

You know the funny thing was that the wall the window was in had full southern exposure and it was ice cold all year round.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”