I cannot connect with my werewolf

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:I don't think meditation blocks contact.

Ooooh... I don't like that response. Sounds a little hokey.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Just been looking at the 'sellers' page here & found out that 'wings.of.peace.' used to be 'letchells' - I did not know that. Letchells are a bust & sell worthless junk, in my opinion. I would not have bought the ring had I known. Think I must save up for a CH werewolf!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Meditation blocks contact? What the ????
You can contact any spirit thru meditation.
It has been my personal experience, as well as being well documented in many writings, including here on CH, that meditation can be used with any spirit/creature or entity.

This comment has absoloutely floored me.

Any charlatan with half a brain cell should at least learn about what it is they are trying to pawn off as real. So sorry to hear you have had such an experience. Please do post follow up feedback on the seller so others will be warned.

The good news is, there is always a CH sale around the corner.....

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

oh no i am so sorry for you!
i realy hope you will have the money to buy a werewolf from magnolia....my werewolf is in a spiritstone....it is not so high in price and my girl is wonderful!!!!
is this not the "ballface"??? you know the woman that sells "how to sell fake haunted items on ebay" cd´s?
i saw 4 seller with the same descriptions and the coconut rings on ebay.....shame on them!!!!
hugs
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have had a reply from wings.of.peace - aka Letchells - about contacting my werewolf but I am not sure I understand it. Would it be ok to copy it on here for others to see?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

LETCHELLS AGAIN HUH? THAT SCAM ARTIST WHO COPIED NOLEE'S LISTINGS WORD FOR WORD? THEY EVEN COPIED OUR FEEDBACK RESPONSES!!! THEY HAVE MULTIPLE NAMES, NOT JUST THE WINGS.OF.PEACE. I REPORTED THEM TO EBAY AND SO DID NOLEE AND THEY ALLOWED US TO HAVE A PARAGRAPH ABOUT LETCHELLS STEALING OUR LISTING DESCRIPTIONS & FEEDBACK RESPONSES ON OUR LISTINGS.

ALEX & THE OTHERS HAVE GIVEN YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE. MEDITATION IS NEVER A BAD IDEA. EVEN IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK WITH SPIRITS OR MAGIC MEDITATION IS GOOD FOR ANYONE WANTING TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THEMSELVES ON ANOTHER LEVEL. MEDITATION WORKS POSITIVELY IN SO MANY WAYS I COULDN'T EVEN LIST THEM ALL.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
elainew52
new here
new here

I don't feel you are giving the spirit enough time to connect to you.I read what the seller mention in the instructions: it said turn the ring in your hand to get the feel of energy. if you still dosen't feel any energy ask the spirit to visit you in your dreams because most often that works. also it went on to say you have to focus on what you want to happen in your mind as if it's already happened when you are spiritually communicating with your spirit on the astral plane who helps it to manifest here in our world to reality.you might not never see your spirit through your eyes. but believe it will contact you through your dreams.I don't think the ring is a fake.I know someone who bought the same ring and they are seeing results.the item have alot of abilities in helping you.don't focus on trying to see your spirit. focus on it's powers helping you. also the instructions mentioned try not
to meditate as much because it puts up blocks. just focus on manifesting your wishes to come into reality seeing them happening already.your spirit can't make it happen unless you believe it's already happened for you here.because they have no power here just on the astral plane.their energy can only exist here if we allow it to come through that's what I was read.

Good luck

Elaine

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i think if there is no spirit you can meditate or wish how mutch you want....but nothing will happen ;)
sometimes there is no spirit!!!!
i don´t like the part people or seller sometimes say "if you not see or feel the xxxxspirit you don´t belive enough"
because sometimes fake items are sold on ebay or on other platforms....and we have the "luck" to buy the items,i think every one of us have the bad luck to own a fake item before they found the sellers that have real items ;)
about a realy genius item
...you will feel it....to see spirits and creatures...well it is a other story,some people can see they new friends and some don´t
but you can feel the presence of a creature or spirit for sure if the item is real
hugs to you all

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

In addition, whenever I see "don't meditate too often it puts up blocks" I think scam/con artist/rip off :evil: Meditation is one of the BEST tools for contact. Sorry this is happening to you :(

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks, everyone. I have filed the ring under 'looks nice, does nothing' & am concentrating on my things from Magnolia, DeeDee, Lisa & other truly reliable sellers! I will get a werewolf from CH when I feel the time is right.

Mongrella

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”