ghost box session January 23,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Lecata wrote:Yea!! I read that in your previous topic, I'm sure you didnt though (fingers crossed) since theres a lot of noise in the background then I guess its really easy to mishear what they are saying, but its still sooo freaking cool that your doing it! I would totally do it if I wasnt a scaredy cat and maybe eventually I'll be brave enough to do it :superman: haha..

Arent you scared that you might hear something you dont want to hear, like "the devil", when you do these sessions though? Or do you feel totally safe etc while doing it?
Honestly, I have not felt scared yet! I am always too eager to listen for ANY response, so fear hasn't even crossed my mind!
Plus, I have many spirits bridged to me for protection, (volkh, courtwind angel, 4 gargoyles, plus a few more of my spirit family also have protective qualities) and multiple spelled items, so I call upon all of it to protect me before I turn on the ghost box. And one piece specifically is my "create field of protection' spell which I hold in my hand, and say the code word aloud before doing any sessions.

(that reminds me, I never close that piece off when done...whoops.guess I am still protected right now, then)

YET... if you want to see me scared and uncomfortable, suggest I do Ouija again, and then you will see. :ohcrap:

I refuse to even be in the same room as someone using a Ouija board after a bad experience at an early age. (i think i was 13 or 14?)

The entire story is now hazy in my mind, but I do remember it scared my friends and I so much, we tore our hands off the planchette, and started saying the "Our Father" prayer, and shoved the board in the box, and under her bed. I do remember a cold wind blowing over our hands, and the planchette moving super fast though)

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Its cool that you are doing this and then posting them! thanks for doing that! and I agree with as I did in chat that if you are getting a bad feeling about having others send over spirits, dont do it! Always better to be safe! And I am sure Vicycat will understand. Ill read your blog someday when I achieve tenure status. till then Ill just tease you in chat. lol I hope you keep posting your ghostbox sessions! Oh and just so everyone knows, I would never tease you in chat. Right? rofl!!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gary8192 wrote:Its cool that you are doing this and then posting them! thanks for doing that! and I agree with as I did in chat that if you are getting a bad feeling about having others send over spirits, dont do it! Always better to be safe! And I am sure Vicycat will understand. Ill read your blog someday when I achieve tenure status. till then Ill just tease you in chat. lol I hope you keep posting your ghostbox sessions! Oh and just so everyone knows, I would never tease you in chat. Right? rofl!!
thanks Gary! :hug: and no worries, YOU are allowed to tease me in chat...but don't have a lynch mob come after me now, you hear? :silly:

Too bad they don't have a whip smilie I can use in forum! ::poke:: <---closest thing

And i will be posting these each time i do one, regardless if I actually "hear" anything or not.
This is becoming quite addictive, especially the more I can hear E's voice specifically.
::bop::

And I do hope Vicy understands!!!!! I think I owe it to my personal spirit family to let them have their say with me, since I have been aching to connect with them on this level since day 1!

(I just hope they don't get upset that I am always talking to E, but he has been most vocal so far)

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

too cool!!!!! I absolutely heard someone say your name, the rest was kind of staticky but there were words.......! :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

swannie wrote:too cool!!!!! I absolutely heard someone say your name, the rest was kind of staticky but there were words.......! :skull:
it is difficult to make out many things being said, I agree.
but then when I hear the clear words coming through, that is confirmation enough that they ARE speaking to me!!!!!
and it thrills me to no end! :D

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

great work so far dilvs! enjoying hearing of your experiences immensely sweetie. :) thanks for sharing with all of us and i have somehow got to get one for myself! ;) :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:great work so far dilvs! enjoying hearing of your experiences immensely sweetie. :) thanks for sharing with all of us and i have somehow got to get one for myself! ;) :hug: :grouphug:
thanks for listening Crone! :hug: I am really enjoying doing these, as you can probably tell!
and it sure is becoming addictive!
i got another one i am going to post in a few minutes! :thumbup:

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

Return to “Items”