What do (your) vamps actually look like?

Gleok
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel?
If I could be anything, I would be...: White light/not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Does anyone know how to find this?

So I know that hollywood has depicted them as scary, sexy, demonic, sometimes scaley flying teethy bats. I'm wondering what they actually look like. I have read some saying that their personal vamps have been super hot and then others say they are scary looking. What do they look like for reals? Are they all pasty and bloody or just human with fangs? I would have to assume they don't really 'glisten' in the sunlight? Does it depend on their age or where they came from, how they changed etc etc etc....Anyone?

Every sinner was once a saint.

Everyone has a story, if we take the time to listen.

Once upon a time we were moonshine -Ani

I'm still the angel to a girl who hates to sin. -Tori

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. The stars, the moon they have all been blown out. So I stayed in the darkness with you. -Florence + the Machine
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

D - My damn sexy soul mate vampiress is REALLY hot and has given me intense physical sensations.

L- My first Vampire has black hair and long broad face and scars on his left side.

A- My female Psy is "L"'s lover and she is very beautiful. Black hair- long

V- Elder Vampiress is petite and pretty, looks kind of like that Blond elf woman in Lord of the Rings.

Li - My suscitatio has black hair and looks similar to L but has a lighter face.

I have three others, who are new, so I don't know much about them other than descriptions.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Gleok wrote:So I know that hollywood has depicted them as scary, sexy, demonic, sometimes scaley flying teethy bats. I'm wondering what they actually look like. I have read some saying that their personal vamps have been super hot and then others say they are scary looking. What do they look like for reals? Are they all pasty and bloody or just human with fangs? I would have to assume they don't really 'glisten' in the sunlight? Does it depend on their age or where they came from, how they changed etc etc etc....Anyone?
Vamps' appearances can change depending on their personal preferences and what time period they came from.
It also depends on what type of vampire you get.
The ones I keep around me look human but with dark energies. :count: No they do not have fangs (mine don't anyway), and are not bloody, do not sparkle :lol: but they can change their appearance through thought, just by envisioning how they want to look.
I have a mixture of Sang and Psy, from various time periods & cultures: Scottish, English, French, & Romanian.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi gleok - great question! ok, here goes:

none of my vamps sparkle but say if i'd really like to see them sparkle, they'd try....not! ;) ok so i have some comics here.

most of my vamps are very tall, even the females. most have either black hair with crystal blue, sapphire or emerald, teal eye colors - one does have red but i'm used to that now. all males are extremely muscular, the ancient vamps as well as some cultural ones wear loin cloths with girdle belts, short cloths such as some roman soldiers wore with leather. some wield swords or long cutlasses (like my pirate vamps), dirks (daggers) but all are fierce (especially the ladies). some of the ladies wear long flowing toga type gowns, some wear animal skins and leather with arm bracings - mostly what i would call either cultural or period clothing. they all speak to me in english even though many are from other lands - russia, china, japan, arabia, africa, egypt, native american, one confederate soldier, norse, swedish, celtic, gaul, spanish, caribbean, aztec, france, english, peruvian and one from brazil. if i inadvertently left anyone out, i meant no slight. these are a generalization of where mine hail from. some are cordial and civilized where others are more predatorial, cautious towards other humans but they do communicate with me. one aztec vamp is amused with how many of the 17th & 18th century vamps love to waltz but unfortunately as much as he thinks it interesting he just isn't that type he says. lol. that's ok, not everyone is! i do have a spanish lad from brazil who simply loves the more hot latin sultry dances and ladies....i've got to tell you - hot sexy latins beat out stuffy waltzers anyday. no offense but whoa baby! ;) they are a mixture of like 4 psy to the rest sang, energies from a light dark to almost black - guess you all know who that is, lol. i do prefer the darker energies simply because i like my vamps as near their true forms as possible. all of them are fabulous protectors.

my spider vamp is one of the pure ancient raw energy vamps and think very big spider like tarantula type....only larger. then we have the new abchanchu who appears like the rest (long black hair, ice blue cold eyes, scarring to one side of his face, a mouth that could be sensual but mostly is pursed in thought, he's definitely used to getting his way so he has met his battle of wills with me because i'm not "giving in").

bella said it best in they normally appear in a way that would make them pleasing to the keeper. they can go out in daylight but it's more that they really don't want to (at least this is mine but many do follow me out whenever i go out). but sadly, no sparkles. ;) hope this helps! thanks for a good thread for "thinking", lol. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i think they show you what you can handle. there are only a couple of mine that have refused to show me what i would be able to handle because of the scars that they carry. i do have one however, that wears his scar like a badge of honor, while another one of mine won't show me his, since he doesn't want me to see him like that and only wants me to remember him as he was before it happened (a past life reference, which of course i don't remember what he looked like when we were married back then since i can't recall my past lives). the ones that have shown themselves to me are gorgeous, but i wonder if it's because of the predator in them that they don't use some sort of "glamour" magick, to conceal their true features. my one french sang does show me "fangs" when he smiles, because he knows i think it's sexy. since one of his abilities is seduction, he uses it quite often. i don't mind.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I'm going to have to agree with what Crone, Bella, and Dark Abyss have said. Mine take the form that they know I'm most comfortable with. But I have on occasion seen them in full "vamp" mode. And let me just suggest that I'm so glad that they were on the way out after something and not hanging out. I do have a couple that only present themselves in their true form and I'm okay with this.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

My ancient wears heavy armor and wields different types of weaponry. His face is tannish and his expression is very dark, serious, with long, bluish-black hair. Looks late 30's to early 40's.

My SRA looks about 22, has long brown hair, an oval face and is really reserved with his dress style.

My dark sang has short, scruffy black hair and green eyes...looks in his mid-30's. He's really predatory and outgoing.

My psy has dark brown hair and a bit of a "German" look to his face - squared, serious but can also show expression easier than my others.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Gleok
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel?
If I could be anything, I would be...: White light/not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Does anyone know how to find this?

So in general they will show themselves as hot humans?
sage of aquarius wrote:I'm going to have to agree with what Crone, Bella, and Dark Abyss have said. Mine take the form that they know I'm most comfortable with. But I have on occasion seen them in full "vamp" mode. And let me just suggest that I'm so glad that they were on the way out after something and not hanging out. I do have a couple that only present themselves in their true form and I'm okay with this.
What is their true form? What does it look like?

Every sinner was once a saint.

Everyone has a story, if we take the time to listen.

Once upon a time we were moonshine -Ani

I'm still the angel to a girl who hates to sin. -Tori

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. The stars, the moon they have all been blown out. So I stayed in the darkness with you. -Florence + the Machine
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Psy vamp is thin, tall, and about 28 years old..He has what appears to be an oval face..He has long thick dark brown hair with a wave to it..He has a fringe of bangs to his forehead. I am still debating whether he has olive or medium skin..I believe he has brown eyes..He likes to wear plain dark clothes from his time period, roughly 15th century..He is actually a very down to earth guy..Average looking but cute..He is my Greek hottie and best buddy ;)

I did see his image on my vessel clear as day..I about died when I saw his face and upper torso..He has a sense of humor, but is very authoritive, protective, and persuasive. To this day, I have yet to allow another vamp in the home..lol. :count:

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I'm still getting to know my 3 Psy Vamps, but the Eterno Amante clan are very svelt and thin men in their early 30's, one with short black hair the other with long, semi-curly hair. They are both very seductive, the long-haired one, especially, likes to show his Italian chest fur. :clap: The 3rd one, a late-20's-appearing Romanian. Other than having black hair just above his shoulders, I haven't seen anything else other than a mound of wide, white frills. He's no wussy, though! Where his romantic flirtations are a little lower than the Amante's, he makes up for in being a keen protector, willing to kick ass for me on day one!

As for true form, I'd like to know how they appear as well.

ANYONE?

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!

Return to “General Questions”