Celtic Immortals

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I am beyond broke (no change there!) but due for a freebie or 2 - wonder if I could have a Celtic something as my class 5 spirit stone? Not sure who/which tho as yet...probably the Crow-Lord Bendigeidfrân, aka Bran the Blessed...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I received the Celtic Immortal Danu with my BTH special, and so far she's been great, and more than willing to teach and guide me.

She's kind of the Celtic mother goddess from what I can gather... she's on a vessel with a few other Immortals, including Hera, together they pack a punch xD.

I'm interested in getting more into the Celtic Immortals, I guess I'm called since it's part of my heritage and all.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would like to have the Welsh Goddess Rhiannon bound as she has been my patron Goddess since I started studying Goddess religions at the age of 14. I have my altar dedicated to her and have many statues,pics, posters and ritual items with her pic but I never dreamed of actually having Her. Is this something that Magnolia could do? Rhiannon is Welsh Goddess of birds and horses. She is also a moon Goddess. She was accused of eating her son. The handmaidens that were supposed to take care of her son lost him and they didn't want to get in trouble so they killed a puppy and smeared it's blood over Rhiannon while she slept and told everyone she ate her son. Years later her son was found alive and the handmaidens were punished so she is also a great Goddess to contact if you happen to suffer from injustice. Her story is extremely interesting and can be found in the book the Mabinogion.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Duir
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Duir
Zodiac:

The Celtic Deities are something I've researched greatly. I've taken time to gather much information from many sources and put it together in clear shortish blurbs. I will gladly share what I know of the immortals offered by CH here a bit later today and will also gladly share any info about any specific deities you might ask about. There are many and varied Celtic deities whose names could differ from tribe to tribe and place to place. Many of the Deities overlap and may have just been the same deity called by a different name by different tribes. But again more on this later.

Yours Under the Trees,
Dave /|\
Duir
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Duir
Zodiac:

Those listed at CH

Danu- The mother Goddess of the Tuatha De Danaan or Tribe of Dana/Danu. She was seen as an Earth goddess, a goddess of rivers and wells, she was Queen of the heavens, as well as a goddess of sea and air. Her reamls included rivers, wells, the elements, magic, plenty and wisdom. She is also sometimes called Anu, Dana, or Don. It is believed that the Danube was named after her. She was recognized by the Irish and Britons as the Mother of the gods and as the supreme goddess. She is the mother of all good gifs, the ancestress of the ancient celtic tribes who migrated westwards, and mother of all who call upon her for help. She is open-handed to all who call upon her in faith and love.

Dagda- Known as "the good God". He has been described as the Druid God, as Ruad Rofessa (Lord of Great Knowledge), Eochaidh Ollathair (All Father). His primordial power is of the earth, and he owned a cauldron wich could make a prodigious meal for a company of men. When the Tuatha de Danaan was defeated by the milesians, he allotted each of the gods to a mound.

Angus- also known as Oengus Og is the son of Dagda and Boann. He is the patron of all lovers.

Cerridwen- She is a Moon goddess, a grain goddess, a goddess of nature and of inspiration. She is a patroness of bards and poets. Cerridwen is the goddess of dark prophetic powers, she is the keeper of the cauldron of the underworld, in which inspiration and divine knowledge are brewed. She is said to be the mother of the legendary bard Taliesin.

Dian Cecht- He was the healer God of the Tuatha de Danaan. When Nuadu lost his hand in the battle of mag turiead, Dian Cecht provided him with a silver hand. He guarded a healing well where the wounded and dying Tuatha de Danaan were restored to health or life. He is the patron of all healers and can be invoked at times of ill health.

Merlin- His true British name was Myrddin Emrys and he stands in the tradition of the Mabon, the wise and innocent youth. Condemned to be sacrificed to propitiate the spirits which disrupt Vortigern's Tower, Merlin shows himself to be a prophet and a Druid of great power. He uncovers the dragons beneath the tower, discomforts Voerigern and proclaims support for the Pendragon family. Ambrosius, Uther and Arthur. He is traditionally the protector of Britain which is also called Clas Merddin or Merlin's Enclosure. He is patron of Britain, of prophets and Ovates. Invoke Merlin for a deeper insight when you are divining and as a strong protective presence in times of danger.

BENDIGEIDFRAN- Also known as Bran the Blessed. Bran is a god of Prophecy, Divination, the arts, leadership, war, the sun, music and writing. He is a giant who when defeated in battle commanded his troops to decapitate him and take his head to where it gave great prophecies for 7 years before it was finally buried near London facing France to warn of any incoming invaders. His sister Branwen is known as the Venus of the North Seas.

Branwen- The sister of Bran the blessed. She is known as one of the three matriarchs of the island of Britain. She is given in marriage to the king of Ireland against the will of her brother Efnissien who insults the Irish guests and precipitates ill feeling between the two countries. She is the patroness of the secret queenship of all women, by whom, power and insight are bestowed. Branwen is the champion of All who are being victimized or enduring conditions of martyrdom. She helps us discover catharsis of grief when we are sorrowful, and companions those who endure wrongs.

Yours Under the Trees,
Dave /|\

Return to “Immortals”