Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So, apparently me having been on this James kick lately,is due to my receiving messages from my Angels.
They sure picked a great band to come through to me, and a lot of the words sung are ones which are clicking with where I am in my life at the moment.
This is almost becoming my Bible of sorts...my hymns, my power. Kinda funny, I do not get all fanatical about religion,but when it is music, I become so taken over by the passion of the sounds,and the words,that i end up acting like a zealot of sorts. I think the thing I love most about this band, is the lead singer is not Christian, not any organized religion, he is just a man who is spiritual, and the words encompass every faith...sure, he does mention "God" a lot, but not in the cookie cutter terms.
I have always thought music was the greatest gift to man, and I stand by that.

So, this song, is one that is quite powerful to me, and the words combined with the music just fill me with hope,inspiration,awe,and knowing there is light in the darkness which is life, as we know it. I thank my Angels for showing me the "light" in this way...message received!

:angel: :heart: :pray:

Remember, those of you who have Angels, that they do communicate with music...so pay attention, or you could miss some great messages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ubuTV2T8s
SOUND

Ape your father's sins, your mother's mood swings
To perfection
Fall into a spin, shed another skin
Strip away all your protection

Laugh at the wonder of it all
Laugh so loud you break the fall
And you see the gathering clouds
Cry at the sadness of the world
Cry so long you break its cold
And you hear the gathering sounds