Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Hazel Lilac Alder
Zodiac:

Just a quick update! The situation is being resolved right now; Juliana and her ladies are weakening the Incubus, then they are going to bind him. One of my spirit guides told me to just ignore the Incubus until he has been removed. He had been trying to brainwash me, acting nice one minute, then nasty the next; he was making me believe that there were two Incubi in my home, when in fact, there was just the one.

I think I've learned a lot from this experience.

Computer, from what I was told, the portal had been completely random; it is closed now. Also, I never found out the Incubus' name because he refused to tell me. Thank you for your help, and to everyone else who offered assistance. He was a very powerful, dark entity-- that's why it's taking so much work to remove him. But, it should be all over soon. :hug:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Happy to hear everything is being taken care of. :hug:

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Wow! You have been through alot! I'm so glad to hear that things are being taken care of and I must say, you are obviously a very strong woman. Good for you! I almost got a Nympho awhile back but really, one of my Vamps is very loving and sexy and he is enough for me. How you handled your situation is very admirable.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

hi ::wave::
if the incubus is back again, you can let us know.

i can ask my Luciferian friend(s) to deal with him.
she can control bad spirit and she has met and worked with Lilith :scared: before. (first woman God created)

Meridiana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ugh. He's still here. As far as I know, Juliana is still working on binding him in my bedroom closet, since that is where he originally came through. I really miss my beloved spirits; they can't even come around me, because this Incubus drives them off. I'm keeping their vessels safely in their charge bags until this is over.

Computer, if you would like to try, my spirits and I would really appreciate the help. I'm willing to try anything at this point to get this entity out of my house once and for all. Please let me know if there is any information you need.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Meridiana wrote:Ugh. He's still here. As far as I know, Juliana is still working on binding him in my bedroom closet, since that is where he originally came through. I really miss my beloved spirits; they can't even come around me, because this Incubus drives them off. I'm keeping their vessels safely in their charge bags until this is over.

Computer, if you would like to try, my spirits and I would really appreciate the help. I'm willing to try anything at this point to get this entity out of my house once and for all. Please let me know if there is any information you need.
I'm really sorry to hear that your still going through this. This incubus sure is a pain. ::rant::
Best of luck to you! :star: Not much longer i hope. Did that portal close?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Random portals that appear & disappear aren't unusual. We have all had random portals in our home, whether we've realized it or not. It happens, and it's how the universe works.

However, if a random portal is engaged, one of two things can happen... the portal closes as "scheduled", or the portal, being engaged remains open as long as energy feeds the portal.

Portals, usually open & close without any spirit traversing the portal, because most portals open & close rather quickly. There are some that remain open for longer periods of time, which can result in spirits coming through, but portals aren't a floodgate that open & thousands or hundreds of spirits come through... because, there are literally millions of portals opening & closing on all 3 realms & all dimensions therein, every day.

With the Incubus, if he came through a random, open portal, then one of two things have to happen in order to make him leave. Cease the energy feeding the random portal which will cut off his energy supply if you aren't feeding him directly... or, wait for the portal to close itself & then perform a banishment ritual directly against him, which should take care of the problem since he will not have the portal to provide him energy anymore.

Rogue spirits can be difficult, but the most difficult part in resolving the issue is the human involved. Most of the time knowing a rogue spirit has come into the home causes stress & panic, stress & panic causes nervous energy, nervous energy is a high frequency energy that feeds troublesome spirit, which makes their presence stronger to us, the best thing you can do is try to completely ignore the spirit, behave & conduct yourself as if they are not there, and there may be a short period of time where he acts out stronger & stronger, but that will subside as your focus is no longer with him, and then you can perform, or have performed for you, a banishment ritual.

Weakening a rogue spirit through the lack of acknowledgment is the best way to handle a rogue spirit, and it's difficult when they're bothering you, but it's truly the best way.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Meridiana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for that information, Magnolia. As far as I know, the portal has been closed, but I'm not 100% sure. This Incubus acts like he's been feeding directly on my energy, and I'm trying to ignore him the best I can. He's very chatty, though-- so whenever I lay down to go to sleep, I hear him constantly talking to me. Still, I try to ignore it.

But, since I haven't been able to talk to any of my spirits, I really don't know what's going on. For a while, I thought I was talking to a couple of my spirit guides, but this Incubus can mimic everyone-- and he lies. I've gotten to a point where I just try to tune it all out. Since he was the one that told me the portal was closed, it may very well not be, and he's still feeding from it's energy.

I wish I was more experienced in this. I just started Spirit Keeping about four months ago, so this whole incident is a little disheartening. I didn't think I would run into an issue like this right off the bat.

AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I guess I'll be the black sheep here. My training as a nurse has the fact that people are telling you not to take your medication raises huge red flags.

I know people mean well, but they don't understand the huge liability it presents to CH when people on their forum are advising people to go off their prescribed medication.

Please Meridiana, You need to follow medical advice first and foremost and stay on your medication because although you think it's not your mind, it may very well be. The line between real and unreal is very thin with mental illness. Your doctors are trained to deal with people who are religious, talk with angels and experience spiritual events and they know what is normal and what is not. No matter what the people on this forum say- they are most likely not trained mental health professionals and do not know you personally. Please, go back on your medication.

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I'll duck the whole medication issue as I'm not a doctor and for obvious reasons (being a random person online) do not know exactly what's going on.

However, with that said, for dealing with malignant spirits I very highly recommend learning how to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram and performing it in your bedroom around your bed every night before you sleep till this problem blows over. Yes, it's wierd. Yes, you'll feel wierd and a little silly waving your hands around and saying words that don't make much sense at first. But I know from first hand experience that it works. It even has a positive effect for a raw-beginner with a shredded energy field and little to no magical experience. And googling something, printing it out, and feeling a little silly for five minutes in the evening is far better than having something malignant whisper 'sweet nothings' in your ears at night. (just be sure to trace the pentagram exactly as described). There is nothing wicked about it, (in fact it calls on Archangels) it's safe for a beginner and it won't harm your bound spirits. 2cents

Edit: If your parents and/or doctors ask about it, just say a random person online suggested it, which is the truth. :candle:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”