MRS GULA - A RARE OPPORTUNITY

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LindaLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

Welcome Mrs. Gula! It's so wonderful to have you be a part of our family!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

:heart: Ahhhh, My Dear Friend, this family is truly Blessed this day when you have come to join us! It brings my heart great joy to see you on facebook and now here as well. I am certain that those here are also very happy to have you as part of the 'family'. We are, at times, a typical family with a bit of a feud here or there, but it usually get's straightened out with a bit of mind clearing and leveling of the head. Or, simply agreeing to disagree. But for the most part it is a wonderful family to be a part of and, pretty assuredly, One of a Kind!

Many Blessings of Peace, Light, Love and Happiness
:hug:
ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

spiritcatcher wrote:
Mrs_gula wrote:Greetings,
First things first I want to take this oppurtunity to thank Magnolia for such a wonderful community she has created and for giving us all such a blessed space in this world. Her spelled items and spirits are full of light and I can only pay my respects to such a devoted follower of the craft. We were some of the few many years back that lite the fire and Creepy Hollows has carried the torch on an internal road for all. My dearest angel Magnolia, "May you bask in the immortal light for all of eternity while the heavens bless you from within your core. Such a gentle soul as yourself has created a grounds where love and hope create an abundance of happiness to say many. Blessed be my child." I only wish I was younger and healthier to help you in the progress to that what you strive for. I am here for whatever you may ever need.
I have read all the posts here on this stage of reviews and want to thank all of you for all the support and healing energies you have sent me. I will confess I am saddened. In my hopes for reaching out to many, my only wish was to instill respect, hope, and to teach all that enter my realm responsibility and the desire to do whatever we desire most. What I find here is bickering, fighting, and everything that I do not stand for. I and my collection is not for everybody. In a perfect world I can heal and help everybody, but it is not perfect at all. It can turn dark and sometimes misery clenches us and does not let go. This constraint is what I try to break. To be free of all negativity one must pass through the darkness. Together we can offer much change and we can make this world a better and lighted canopy that hangs over all of us. Respect each other, communicate my words of forgiveness and never harm your soul.

If anybody ever has any questions please email me. Leave this forum for what Magnolia has intended it for. Our spirituality and third eye capabilities should empower us not leave us behind. I call upon my strongest of powers and dwell on nothing but light. Bring hope and happiness to all that you encounter as I always find that equivalent exchange is the most powerful of all energy sources in this world. I leave you all with the words that my grandmother always told me growing up.
Blessed Be and Light Upon your Eyes.
Welcome Mrs. Gula! Amazing words. It seems as if after you spoke the negative energy that was building up here has vanished. Peace has fallen on the board and lets keep it like that. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

My Dear One, How Delightful, You have always been a great blessing for me.

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
Zodiac:

Yay Mrs. Gula's here!

For anyone wondering about the weight loss spell, I would highly recommend it from her.
I've lost five pounds with it, and I will certainly be keeping my eye on her other listings. :D

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
mystic_heart87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First...has anyone heard from Mrs Gula in the last 3 or so days? I haven't heard anything from her and I know she is really busy and having health troubles....I'm just worried everytime I don't hear from her right away I guess lol

Secondly I was wondering if anyone who had purchased the vampire communication spell have gotten results? I'm thinking of getting it.

Thanks everyone! :hug:
My spirit family! : "E" the Psy vampire, "Prince J" the Psy vampire, "S" the dark sanguine vampire, "H" the dark sanguine vampire, "M" vampire , "M" the dark ifrit, "A" the shapeshifting amethyst djinn, The unnamed nympho, Mr Wraith , "C" the Chinese Fox, "I" the Blue dragon,my ancestor "z" the hybrid psy vamp!, "L" the Manticore, "G" the Unicorn
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I bought the vampire communications spell back in early summer. It worked very well.LoL I had a very awesome summer with my guys!
Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Me too,waiting for Mrs Gula's answer as to why I cant connect with the spirit from her. But it is given that she has health issues and extremely busy. But if ever I wont get an answer say like for 2 weeks, I wont fret. I will try to seek the help of other sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Paz wrote:Yay Mrs. Gula's here!

For anyone wondering about the weight loss spell, I would highly recommend it from her.
I've lost five pounds with it, and I will certainly be keeping my eye on her other listings. :D

Mrs Gulas weight loss items are the best, my clothes feel loose :) how long have you had/been using the spell?
spiritcatcher
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 217
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: SpiritCathcer

hey was anybody else in that drawing Mrs. Gula had last week? Was the winner from CH? I didn't enter, thought I would be fair as I already have a Lucid dreams ring from her. She just started the new week's drawing and this one I WANT!!! I think it's similar to what Caiyros has been saying with the contact the dead ring?! Here is the link if anybody is interested:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mrs-Gu ... 3750887656

These drawings are cool! Mrs. Gula is always helping out when it comes to money I can say that personally!! I hope not to many people enter now and it makes it harder for me! lol :silly: :silly:

If anybody wants to be friends with me also on facebook please add me! Always looking for people to help understand what we, see, hear and feel.!

:clap: :hug: :clap: :hug:
timegate888
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 185
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: time travel
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

SpiritCatcher I entered last week and this week. Amazing woman and just humbled by her generosity always. Wish me and I wish all of you luck! Hoping a member of CH gets it!

Return to “Seller Review”