LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Oooo I may have to get some of that =) xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

Does anybody know if their herbs have any magical influence on them? I'm trying to save some money here since I'm not gonna use that much herbs for my honey jar. Can I just buy some from a local market? Will they still be as powerful as if I buy them from LM? Thanks

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

They do pray over the herbs but I purchased mine on the local market and focused my intentions. If you're like me, you can save some money ;)
I do have herbs from them but they came in a spell kit, I want to buy some herbs that I can't find anywhere else but that is the only reason I'll spend 3usd in a little package of herbs

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Hi - I just wanted to reply to Shany. In Hoodoo, it is believed that botanicals (herbs/roots/spices/leaves etc) have power within themselves. It isnt like the european pagan/ celtic/ wicca tradition where a practitioner has to imbue them with magickal ability externally, they already have it. That is why reputable root workers are very keen to show that their oils, washes, powders etc have genuine ingredients, otherwise according to the hoodoo tradition they are useless. That being said when something is made up, then at the end of it a root worker will say a prayer of dedication over it, but that is different. The actual ingredients that go into it already have their power tho.

Anyone interested in finding out more about the use of ingredients in the hoodoo tradition would do well to read cat yronwode's "Hoodo Herb and Root Magic" which most places stock. BTW I am not saying that is the only book on the subject, but it is one that I personally found helpful.

cheers

jane.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I agree and use herbs from various sources even the grocery store and international super markets. There used to be a great store near me that sold all kinds of herbs and just about everything I needed but they closed down and now do business via web. I also have Cat's book and just ordered one from a hoodoo worker she mentioned on her radio show a few weeks ago. The herbs themselves have energy and power and you can say prayers and blessings over them. The Lucky Mojo forum is set up mostly for customers to get advice on how to use their products since that is how it gets paid for, which I understand but has a great resource of info. I do a lot of reading there. If I'm buying a kit that comes with herbs I'd used them but I'm also in the process of setting up a honey jar and will be using herbs I have on hand along with some oils from Lucky Mojo ::bop::

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Question: LM is being sold in the Marketplace and over the internet, and I have been thinking about getting a few items from LM. I have read the thread and it seems like many people have positive experiences with it. I was contemplating on getting a few oils, but I am uncertain whether to get the kits instead. Can I place an order for just the oils and they would start working or do I have to have some knowledge in spell casting for them to work? I am totally a ::noob:: and would like someone to walk me through how this all works. (Hope this makes sense.) :silly:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

you can try to use the kits if you have certain objectives they will help you out
but if you want, you can just get oils and use them too, try your own work! The thing is that the kits have oils, powder, incense, herbs candles etc but you can get the oils from LM and get herbs, candles, honey jars.. from the local market

I've done the come to me spell kit only and after over a year and a half wihout seeing each other, we've been together! No he didn't immediately kneed and professed his undying love for me, can't change a person's nature! (need to purchase crucible of courage :lol: )

I notice things are different when I don't wear the oils on me, I've actually been having a lot of bad luck since I took the 13 herb bath but today I had an exam that I did not feel ready to do and my intention was to do it next month even if I believed it to be impossible. I anointed myself with crown of success and king solomon wisdom and guess what? I was the only one allowed to escape ::bop::

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So Starry, it seems like I can purchase the kits for special purposes, but use the oils as a enhancer for any spellwork that I chose to use? I think I get what you are saying, but I just want to be sure. Thank you so much for responding! :D

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

exactly!
but on the LM forum and site you can learn spells you can do instead of the ones from the kits
you just have to figure out what kind of work you should do to achieve your goals
there's a lot you can do with just oils

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WOW! Thanks so much StarryF! :hug: It finally clicked! :D

Return to “Seller Review”