treeleafe / AltarCat

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Treeleafe definately gets 5 :star: 's from my spirit companions & myself! :thumbup:

Everything that was on my mind at that time was addressed & I received a comforting sense of confirmation on a few issues (a big hug to 'L' & 'M' for their cooperation as well!) My spirit family & I will definately be repeat customers!

Treeleafe- My companions & I thank you deeply! :hug:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Lol i forgot to post
anyhow i recommend her tarot reading A+++++++ helped me connect with my spirits and strangely it came at just the right time to relax me after loosing one of my spirits vessels (and the first reading i started reading was of the sames spirit vessel i lost :hug: )

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Major kudos to Tree. I'm a repeat customer, and have never been disappointed in any of her readings. it's helped me learn a little about some of my newer family members, and confirmed a few things that I knew already (such as my Black Unicorn's love of her vessel, she got to choose it, and she chose well, and commented that she was happy that I loved it as much as she does).

::hail::

As I always tell her, she has a customer for life in me. :D

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got two readings for my spirits. The readings felt professional and I'm quite pleased with the results. She got some stuff spot on and the whole thing resonated with me. Might be getting more readings later. Thumbs up for Treeleafe. :thumbup:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
mystic_heart87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hi treeleafe!

I was curious...what if I wanted a new spirit communication reading and a general one for my spirit to give me whatever message or thing it wanted me to know? Would that be one price or would that count as 2 seperate readings?

Thank yoooooooooooooooooou =] ::hail::

My spirit family! : "E" the Psy vampire, "Prince J" the Psy vampire, "S" the dark sanguine vampire, "H" the dark sanguine vampire, "M" vampire , "M" the dark ifrit, "A" the shapeshifting amethyst djinn, The unnamed nympho, Mr Wraith , "C" the Chinese Fox, "I" the Blue dragon,my ancestor "z" the hybrid psy vamp!, "L" the Manticore, "G" the Unicorn
AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

mystic_heart87 wrote:Hi treeleafe!

I was curious...what if I wanted a new spirit communication reading and a general one for my spirit to give me whatever message or thing it wanted me to know? Would that be one price or would that count as 2 seperate readings?

Thank yoooooooooooooooooou =] ::hail::

It would be two separate readings as it's two separate tarot spreads. I have a 2 for 12 listing and you could order one of those 2 for 12's and then in the message board let me know that you want both a new spirit reading and a general instead of 2 general readings or 2 new spirit ones. :wave:

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

Tree is a very honest and accurate reader. She can read me and other person involved as an open book. She gave me a lot of insight and open up my mind. I know, sometimes it takes a while to receive her reading, but it worth the wait.. - I'd rather wait for a longer time instead of getting a crappy reading :crystal:

Thank you again :rainbow:

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reading. I purchased one three days ago and sent an explanatory email and so far have had not so much as an acknowledgement.

AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

Sorry about that, as I explained in my email it takes between 7-10 days as I'm a full time college student as well.
As to not replying, sorry about that, life got away from me the past few days :lol: ::facepalm::

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Not a problem TL. I totally understand that feeling :D

x jane.

Return to “Seller Review”