kikiandpops

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I've bought from kikiandpops before and she's very nice and helpful. I love the items I have gotten from her. Plus, I love the fact that she's about 1 mile from me.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

The items I bought from her are genuine both Mme Crawley's and Biddy Early's. I have got several of them and they really help! Mme Crawley made me a reading which was both genuine and insightful. I havent purchased any of her djinn as I heve never felt drawn to them. I believe she is good at advertising her items but I believe that so are many if not most of the "sellers we love" of this forum :) Do never forget they have business as their highest of interests...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i bought an item for my cousin to get a job and it worked within 4 weeks! :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought a pair of "spirited" earrings from this seller, with no results. But, actually, the only reason I really bought them was because I thought they were cute. So in this case, I'm not disappointed.

Twinkle
new here
new here

Ok, I am relatively new here, but thought I would chime in. I agree that some of the stuff on her page may be hokey or whatever, BUT.....I received some nice spell-casted jewelry from her (enchanted by Madame Crawley), and I was very pleased (and I am on the lookout for fraud, because I have indeed been taken in the past). But, her items have a good energy flowing from them, and are nice jewelry to boot! I never paid what I feel would be excessive, even if I were buying the items just for the jewelry itself.

The second item I purchased from her was a beautiful carved butterfly necklace, but it was a little large for my tastes (and uncomfortable for me to wear). When I emailed Anna about it, she exchanged it for another smaller piece with the same spell, for no additiinal money. And, the replacement necklace was more beautiful (and valuable) than the first.

I have no complaints. The energy is good, and the jewelry is nice, so I feel like I got my money's worth.

REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: ANGLE
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: uniqueness
Zodiac:

i bought some items from her and i beleive in her the rainbow djinn, i got is real
and my faery from her is so is my alien angle
well were still getting to now each other and to be honest shes real nice and caring i have bought from other sellers and none of them have sent me notes on the spirits i have bought
and she sends the items in a well pack package
im happy with the items as i now that djinn takes time to get to now each other and she always answers my emails and u now i will buy from her again there are sellers that arent honest but i dont feel she is

RASHIDA MORRISON
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Any new buyers who bought from kikiandpops?

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

:feedback:
Is there anyone who has more to say about this seller? Looking at a very pricey ring and would like recent imput on Kikiandpops.

:) Thanks!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

i have a ring from her a forest spirit no results
i emailed her and she had it cast again still no results very nice lady and her items are beautifully presented and packaged shes helpful and happy to answer questions but i still cannot report any changes due to this item :)

cheers rach
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

remington wrote:i have a ring from her a forest spirit no results
i emailed her and she had it cast again still no results very nice lady and her items are beautifully presented and packaged shes helpful and happy to answer questions but i still cannot report any changes due to this item :)
Thanks!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

Return to “Seller Review”