100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

sonatina15 wrote:The way I understand it, you just start talking to it, telling it your wishes. I got mine too, and my gator foot.

Whats the gator foot for...??

alimoon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I know, I have been wondering the same thing. I could not figure out what it was at first and then there is a tiny piece of paper with it that says gator foot, prosperity. It kind of grossed me out at first but I am ok with it now. I put it somewhere safe. Is Wanga suppose o stay in the bag when we are not talking to it or meditating with it? I have alot of questions like this but have looked all over the enchantedmagnolia website but could not find any answers. Plus I still really want to call it something othr than wanga but I don't want to upset it. I know I am weird. If anybody has any experiences with these PLEASE post here. Thanks!!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

alimoon, well glad to know another good seller especially with some vodoun items - especially wanga dolls! you're not alone in wanting to name your unnamed spirits as i tend to do the same - i have a red dragon from magnolia and after ordering i forgot to print out her description with name, so i don't know her name but call her red for now...until she tells me her name that is. glad to hear you managed to get a wanga, you won't be disappointed! take care, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

alimoon wrote:I know, I have been wondering the same thing. I could not figure out what it was at first and then there is a tiny piece of paper with it that says gator foot, prosperity. It kind of grossed me out at first but I am ok with it now. I put it somewhere safe. Is Wanga suppose o stay in the bag when we are not talking to it or meditating with it? I have alot of questions like this but have looked all over the enchantedmagnolia website but could not find any answers. Plus I still really want to call it something othr than wanga but I don't want to upset it. I know I am weird. If anybody has any experiences with these PLEASE post here. Thanks!!

I would contact Holly,before she has no time to answer emails.
We all know she will be giving birth to her upcoming Baby Boy somtime this month...
I would ask her and see what she says, she has answered all my emails super fast..!!! :D
Pete :D

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The gator foot is for gambling luck. Those claws sure are sharp. This is a part of the e-mail I got after ordering:

"Once you receive the gambling gator foot amulet, please hold it in your right hand as often as you feel the need while concentrating on the financial blessings you desire, then await the manifestations which will come!"

alimoon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for clearing that part up. I honestly did not see that on my email, just the instructions about the Wanga, which said nothing about naming it or keeping it in the little bag. I am going to email Holly and ask.

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello everybody,

I received my wanga doll today and my cross of the st michaels protection spell.
I must say that I'm really surprised by the look of the doll. lool
But the energy is WOAH!!! The right part of my face is hurting so there is a lot of energy! I feel the doll is warm really strange! I've not received the gator claws but I believe it's because animal part are forbidden in France :(

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

congrats inquestfor!

It is kind of different looking. I'm already asking for things. No sense in wasting time.

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My wanga doll is one block (I mean with no arms or legs) little doll in plastic with a yellow dress with a pink belt.
I was surprised by the fact she is in plastic for me she would be in wood and fabrics.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

inquestfor wrote:
Hello everybody,

I received my wanga doll today and my cross of the st michaels protection spell.
I must say that I'm really surprised by the look of the doll. lool
But the energy is WOAH!!! The right part of my face is hurting so there is a lot of energy! I feel the doll is warm really strange! I've not received the gator claws but I believe it's because animal part are forbidden in France :(

Wow the energy was so strong you felt a pain in your face..!!! :o
I ordered 1 as well and the gator claw, so cant wait to see what I get..!!! :shock:

Return to “Sellers You Love”