Past Life, Priestess of Wadjet

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

This has been going on for awhile now with me. Starting first with a fascination of snakes, then the vif coming to stay, then visions (while wide awake mind you) of rituals, snakes, etc. I've been speaking with Crone about this, as the vif being apart of Egyptian mythology, I thought she might see a connection. It was then I was directed to read more about Wadjet and her priestesses. WHich opened up more visions and memories. Thus down the rabbit hole I went.

I am going to C&P the experiences I had written in PM so that way it's a little easier lol.
I had a little experience I'd like your guidance on if youre willing
As you may know I have an unbound vif here. She is of Egyptian origin. I was given a small vision today where I saw her and those she called her sisters performing a ritual on another woman where they laid clay from the river bed and smeared it on a wound that was pretty serious.they then laid a piece of snake skin on it and said somethimg to the effect of "old cloud beneath the clay, burn, burn, burn away." I could tell the wound became hot because the woman became uncomfortable, but as they kept chanting, the snake skin melted into the woman and the wound disappeared. Have you ever heard of such thing or experienced it? Just curious, kinda wondering if she was showing me a ritual or something. Any way anything or any insight would be great
I had another experience with the priestesses. I was outside meditating against a tree in our back yards, sitting in the leaves on the ground, when I felt myself sink below the ground slowly, and when I opened my eyes, I was standing near a temple, the temple was stone, with some markings on it, I felt them, traced them with my hands, there was an ankh, and a picture of a woman with a lioness's head and a large orange circle above her head, there were also snake symbols.
I over heard a conversation in which a woman says "she is here" and another woman says "she is not ready to see her yet, take her back for now"
It was then that I opened my eyes again and I was sitting by the tree where I was. It was a pretty intense vision, still getting bits and pieces of it. I would assume it was Bastet's temple? the snakes where her association with Wadjet, I believe the voices were the priestesses.
It was at this point, I was directed towards the goddess Sekhmet and the sinking under the ground was similar to when one would be called down to the underworld.

I have since then, been doing past life regressions and have been asking them to lead me to what I need to see.

It was then I had this memory of being an oracle of Wadjet. Basically as a priestess people would come to me and ask of Wadjet. I distinctly felt the feeling of channeling Wadjet's spirit and answering the questions not as myself, but as Wadjet. It was an intense and amazing experience, and solidifies what I now believe to be a past life. I am looking more into this and of course the connection to Sekhmet as well.

Thanks for reading!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Wow! Amazing vision Phoenix. How do you get into this type of state? Is it always during meditation? Is it like a dream state or something more lucid? I would love to learn how to do something like this. Do you have any exercises you can recommend?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:Wow! Amazing vision Phoenix. How do you get into this type of state? Is it always during meditation? Is it like a dream state or something more lucid? I would love to learn how to do something like this. Do you have any exercises you can recommend?
When I do my past life regressions, it is in a deep meditative state. The way I have been taught is to meditate on the clues you have been receiving. In this instance, the snakes, Wadjet, the priestesses, etc.

The first vision, the one with the snake skin healing ritual just came to me. I was literally sitting down watching tv and BOOM was pulled into it.
The Second was in a light meditative state, just trying to connect with earth's energy by the tree. My mind started to wander on Wadjet and what it would be like to meet her, etc.
The third one I was practicing the past life regression. For me I have to meditate sitting down or else if I go too far, I will fall asleep laying down. I ground myself before hand and generally for me, visualize my feet rooting to the ground etc.
Then I focus on the clues given. In this case I had an image of the temple in my head and I focused on it, while asking my guides to lead me to what I needed to see, eventually I lose a sense of self and there it is. It took me a lot of practice, as I do get ADD a little and had a little trouble focusing.
It seems really simplistic, but it's not easy the first few times. Hope this made sense.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I forgot to put in the original post and there being no edit button, that I am pursuing the connection between this past life and perhaps a relation of it to Ankhesnamun, as she has been present in some visions. This may be related with Sekhmet but unsure.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

::bump::

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

You have the best posts girl, I swear. :hug:

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nana wrote:You have the best posts girl, I swear. :hug:
I agree. QFT

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Wow, Nixie, amazing!! I'm going to try your meditative tips at some point, see if I can do anything decent before I zonk out. Very cool! :hug:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Return to “Paranormal Energy”