neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a new and old one. The old one I got from a thrift store, and the new was a Christmas gift from a few years ago. I've used the newer one a bit. Mostly in high school and some more recently. Never had anything bad happen. Just need to make sure you're protected and close everything up right and it's all good.

Though I don't use it in excess as I have heard it can get addictive. That might tie in with the whole possession thing. Just be smart about it! :)

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
Sloane
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

I don't really think the risks are worth it. The people I know here that I could do that with would probably just end up making things all the more crazier, and then they'd make me deal with it. :lol: Technically as long as all the necessary precautions are made, things should go smoothly, but I'm far too cautious to even do it in that situation. :problem:

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have lots of boards. I collect them. I have some Wiccan ones.Some really old wooden ones. A couple different Parker Brothers one including a limited wooden ouija board with wooden planchette that Parker Brothers made in the 60s. I have a limited edition board from Salem MA.

I have a psychic circle and I have an old wooden board that has symbols from the Necronomicon. That Necronomicon one is definitely a fun one to use.

This board pictured is one that I'd like to get to complete my collection. I am sure you would have some interesting results using it.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Necro, that is AMAZING! I wish I had one like that!

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

I have a board from the 70's called a Ziriya. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/ziriya.html

I also have a psychic circle, and 2 regular Ouija boards. One modern one that glows in the dark, and one I bought back in 1973.

As for using them, I believe as long as you protect yourself, you're okay. But for me personally, I just dont seem to do very well with it. Usually just get gibberish.

Fenrisolene
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ive always been curious but I've never used one thanks to a scrae story my mum told us when we were younger (y twin sister and I.)

My mum and a couple of her friends set up a makeshift board up in an old hay loft at a stables they used to keep their horses at, and the upturned glass they used zipped about the board randomly before lifting up beneath their fingers and throwing itself off the board and down onto the ground below the loft!
It totally terrified her and when I expressed an interest in using a pendulum back in my early teens she totally freaked out and made me promise never EVER to use one...

On retrospect if she knew I was on this forum she'd probably have a panic attack! My poor Crazy mumski, she convinced everything spiritual is pure evil!

Im still itching to have a go with a board though, but Id have to know how to shield myself properly first I think... perhaps one day... :think:

there's a beast in all of us ~ some of us are just more in touch than others
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fenrisolene wrote:Ive always been curious but I've never used one thanks to a scrae story my mum told us when we were younger (y twin sister and I.)

My mum and a couple of her friends set up a makeshift board up in an old hay loft at a stables they used to keep their horses at, and the upturned glass they used zipped about the board randomly before lifting up beneath their fingers and throwing itself off the board and down onto the ground below the loft!
It totally terrified her and when I expressed an interest in using a pendulum back in my early teens she totally freaked out and made me promise never EVER to use one...

On retrospect if she knew I was on this forum she'd probably have a panic attack! My poor Crazy mumski, she convinced everything spiritual is pure evil!

Im still itching to have a go with a board though, but Id have to know how to shield myself properly first I think... perhaps one day... :think:
LOL! My mom is similar to yours!=P She's made me apprehensive about ouija boards, and she told me not to use a pendulum ever again after a reiki master lent me his to talk to the "astral universe", he said. She said that I don't know what might come through...=/

But anyways, before that, I had tried a ouija board once, and it didn't do anything!=0 Though when I was lent the pendulum, it was completely accurate!=D Though I had no idea who or what I was talking to...=P Now, I haven't tried either again, after all the horror stories I've been fed over the years, and since I'm still learning about protection, I don't want to try just yet, and to have to have something go wrong for me to find out that my shielding doesn't work!XP

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I used one many years ago playing with my friends...I think I was like 9 or 10 yrs old. Nothing happened that I can remember.

However, back in 87 at my grandfather's viewing, my aunt, who lives in Pensacola was telling us stories about a ouija board she found when she purchased her home. She said it was a couple hundred years old; was made of wood, and was in the house she bought. She said that her and her daughters were playing around with it; and shortly thereafter several things happened to her over a short period of time that were demonic in nature. She took the ouija board and locked it in the trunk of an old junkie car. She said that the rear end of the car started moving up and down.

IDK...that was enough to keep me from playing around with one. I will admit that there are times I feel and urge to; then I remember my aunt's stories. I have considered driving over and paying her a visit just to see if it is still around, but I will admit to being a little on the chicken side ::facepalm::

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:I have lots of boards. I collect them. I have some Wiccan ones.Some really old wooden ones. A couple different Parker Brothers one including a limited wooden ouija board with wooden planchette that Parker Brothers made in the 60s. I have a limited edition board from Salem MA.

I have a psychic circle and I have an old wooden board that has symbols from the Necronomicon. That Necronomicon one is definitely a fun one to use.

This board pictured is one that I'd like to get to complete my collection. I am sure you would have some interesting results using it.

Great looking board, shame i would be too scared to try it out be myself.

DjinnKin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater D.H.B.
Zodiac:

I have the #600 1991 version still looking to get one that is older. It's pretty fun messing with the entities of the lower realms, they are usually gone by the next day. When you say "good bye" on the board it does not immediately close the vortex door, but is you closing the vortex for communication or power source to the board. The entity is still there, incase you feel like using the board again. But by the next day the entity will move on. I honestly do not believe that relatives ever come thru the board, but elementals that read our minds during the process of mediumship through the board, and become an imprint of a relative from our memory that may have passed on recently. The only reason I believe this, is the idea of reincarnation would be too fast for you to get them through a ouija board. The differences in time between realms is a major factor in this. ::tmi:: ?

If you are acquainted with solomon's triangle, then you can see the similarities to the planchette, heart shape close to a triangle shape. Triangle usually represents spiritual Doorway, once your fingers give it the energy and activates it of course.

Bring no negative feelings to the board or you will have a bad experience.

Or it could just be you moving it right?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”