Zodiac:

Anyone care to share any experiences with them? Anything worth sharing

I was fortunate enough to aquire one from Gwen

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Sila are very powerful djinn. I have two, one of which is an elemental djinn for the element of air. They can definitely use their power for dark or light purposes, and would usually choose working for darker purposes.
My elemental sila helps me with working with the element of air as well as with her darker energy. It's a very cool combination.
As far as wishing goes, they are very fast, but I only wish of them if it's something that needs a little muscle. If I need to wish for something that needs a gentler approach I will use my Marids as they are more judicious.
Hope that helps.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

Is your Sila one of Syr's as well, or did it come from another seller?

eahdc
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ishhstar wrote:Is your Sila one of Syr's as well, or did it come from another seller?
I'm actually really interested to here about experiences with sila jinns to ::Anyone:: I also bought some witch I just started working with

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Ishtar and eahdc. I have just received my Sila Djinn from Gwen, one of Syr's, and I was wondering how yours are going?

I knew mine had arrived in the letter box earlier today. I could feel a growing presence in my place all day. I was busy and didn't check the mail till now and sure enough there was the Djinn. I don't know whether it's a he or a she or their name yet till I hear back from Gwen. But am certain they want to be out of the charging box and introduced right now. I would like to meditate with them now but as I don't know the name or sex I'm concerned I may get off to a bad start. I am not sure how formal bonding is for Sila's.
How did bonding go for you both?
Mine feels very strong. In fact I have quite a deal of pressure in my 3rd eye. Not quite a headache but getting there.

Thanks for telling us about your Sila Djinns p'yunik. They sound amazing. If you see this could I ask if you have a more business, formal relationship with yours or companionship, friendly type relationship? Am trying to work out how to approach it all. Have house rules already set out.

This is my first powerful unbeliever Djinn and I'm a bit nervous. I have planned as much as I can and would appreciate any advice, particularly anything I may have missed :) .

eahdc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello crystalspirit well bonding is pretty simple an it's like welcoming a friend so I would worry I present my self wen I got them and just told them my name and that I was happy to have them with me till gwenn send me there info and yes they are strong they have both help me out a lot and I always get a headache wen I talk to them

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
Zodiac:

Hi eahdc. thanks for your reply. I received the info on bonding this morning. I already guessed she was female. I dreamed about her last night. Apparently these djinn are already awakened so thats why they are so ready to go off the bat. Will do the official thing today. Will also give her something to do. Something simple and straightforward to start.
Good to hear yours are helping you already. thats great ::bop:: .
They also sound like they are friends with you to :) .
Just need to get used to the energy now.

eahdc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

True well please keep us posted see how everything is going I'll try to do the same

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Sorry for digging up and old thread. I just got a trio of Syr's dark djinns and got around to their invocation ritual. I'm still getting used to their energies as its my baby steps towards darker spirits after 3 years of mostly white spirits.

I have a query regarding syr djinns if anyone can help. I tried asking Gwen several weeks ago but yet to yield a reply. She's awfully busy so I don't really wanna disturb her. It seems like syr has many many many dozens of trios of djinns? (since the auction has been ongoing for a year plus so I assume quite a few ppl might have gotten it) or is there only a set of trio and they are just bound to numerous vessels? Which I doubt so as only immortals and higher angels can be omnipotent and bound to several vessels? (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

From what I understand, Syr had many djinns, some of them in trios like yours and some of them individually bound, like my Syr Ifrit.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Djinn Races”