Any good spellcasters who do charity work?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi, I won't go into much detail, but I'm in dire need over here. I'll just say that I suffer from depression caused by my employer, and now they are trying hard to push me over the edge. I've spent quite a bit on spellcasters to turn my luck around, but the problems have only gotten worse. As of Saturday, they cut off my medical insurance and my paycheck.

Do you all know of any potent spellcasters out there who occasionally take on a charity case like mine? I'm not a handout person, but am very very desperate right now. Thanks.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Can't help with the spellcaster, but if you're in the USA contact the National Labor Board and they can give you the needed info about your paycheck - legally an employer CAN NOT withhold your paycheck :evil:

Peace, light & love

Phil

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Sounds horrible!! I cannot do spell casting for you (I am justa noob to spells and paranormal stuff), but I support you!!

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Sonita, I'm with Phil, contact the labor board immediately. And if that doesn't do the trick, contact a good lawyer. Many take cases on a percentage basis without any money up front.

For your part and spell, the best spells are cast by yourself. Picture yourself surrounded in white light and project love to your employer.
Use a daily prayer for protection, christian, pagan, catholic, or in accordance with your belief system. Picture your employer and say "I love you". Love dissolves many negativities. You may choose to hold a piece of jet (local rock shop) or selenite to help you.

Faerie Whispers is our resident stone expert, she may have some suggestions as well.

I once had the experience of something similar (a supervisor who was trying to get me fired) and I started sending her light and love. One day when I was gone to a seminar, she up and quit (after 9 years). The Controller whom she had been feeding false information to about me gave me a hug and apologized.

Never underestimate the power you carry within yourself.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Definitely jet, selenite, black onyx - for protection from negativity
Rose quartz and garnet for - love, peace, balancing for emotions, protective.
Hematite - protection, grounding, balancing, good for financial and legal matters.
Tiger eye - great protection against ill wishes, helps with selfworth issues, depression and balances yin and yang.

If you can get your hands on any/all of these I would also add clear quartz to amplify the individual attributes.

Where are you located at? I would be happy to send you some stones if you need them.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the advice. I've already contacted the NLRB, and because I work for a government agency, they can't help me. Lots of lawyers have turned me down, because they don't want to take on a big company. As for the stones, I live in California, and can easily get them.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep you posted.

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

As far as spells, I can't really do anything to help. I am sorry that you're going through this though.

lyg1111
new here
new here

Alex wrote:
" For your part and spell, the best spells are cast by yourself. Picture yourself surrounded in white light and project love to your employer.
Use a daily prayer for protection, christian, pagan, catholic, or in accordance with your belief system. Picture your employer and say "I love you". Love dissolves many negativities. You may choose to hold a piece of jet (local rock shop) or selenite to help you....."

Alex,
I absolutely agree with you. That's a very valuable advice filled with profound wisdom: the best way to dispel the negative energy around us. It takes a VERY wise person with a BIG enlightened heart to pray for the ones who wronged us. Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom!

Sonatina15,
I'm very sorry to hear about your difficult employer ! I strongly beleive that when one door is closed, another (and better) one will be open for you. Sometimes things happened to steer us to another new path /direction to help us to grow and learn new things ( I recently just walked out of my very well-paid but extremely stressful job. I was extremely depressed for many years at that job ) .
Please keep on praying eveyday ( to the highest power /being you beleive in) . Whenever you feel desparate and hopeless ( beleive me, I was there for many years), please pray unceasingly and know in your heart that God dearly loves you , God always hear you, and helps are on the way. And that God migh have something better for you in the near future. Sometimes things get worse before your situation can get better.
I hope things will get better for you real soon !
May Peace, Love, and Light be with you always,
Love and God bless !
Peace

Return to “Sellers You Love”