Is this a green dragon?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have a male dragon, Lord H. - he looks very much like the famous painting of the Dark Dragon by Ciruelo but with green (rather than purple) tones on very dark scales. He is very opinionated (he hates Vodoun & insisted I not attempt any rituals!)and will go long periods without contact, then suddenly turn up e.g. he appeared in our car when I was upset & near to tears, to comfort me, tho dragons were not in my mind at the time. I have tried asking him what he is & got the terse reply "A dragon, stupid!" I would like to know so as to use the day/scent/treats etc. as recommended in the C.H. Encyclopaedia.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear DD,
It could possibly be, but first would you mind sharing what spirits you have already............. This could help narrow it down.
If you only have the one dragon then I would go with yes..... If it is just the color you are concerned with you could give a "generic" offering of various gemstones, dragons blood incense. If you are concerned about his likes and dislikes, just ask him. I have 5 dragons, (hubby and daughter both have one each) but have never felt any derision from any of them, they always seem happy, and gentle.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi dragon
Glad you got here! welcome to the forum!
Rob

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

What I sense is that he is Green all right and he shows a mix of happiness (past) and disappointment (future) and he is thinking about going somewhere temporarily most likely His Astral travels and for a short while; do not panick he will be back; I guess he is a such a character. He is very powerful so benefit from him by using the learning's from this forum, CH and other sources. I would think good comunication is key but I cannot decipher more what is going on in that rythmic but temperamental mind of his...

Many Many Blessings

Walter Jorge

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Many thanks for replies. I did not mean to suggest that H. is unkind or unpleasant, just impatient with what he sees as irrelevant or silly questions! He is immensely knowleagable, I think, and inclined to go straight for the important stuff! I think I was a bit worried that he might be a Black dragon which I suspect I am too inexperienced to be Keeper of. The seller did not provide much info and is no longer selling on eBay so I cannot ask her.
H. is my first entity, I have had him about a year. I now also have a little Red dragon, a griffin and a psy vampire - all recent acquisitions & all already making some contact. I did also have a Green dragon (male) and a female White but they eloped!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

dragondance wrote: I did also have a Green dragon (male) and a female White but they eloped!

Were these bound spirits? It sounds as if you no longer have them, that they left together? I would contact the seller if this is the case.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No, they came from 2 different sellers but I got the feeling that they knew each other before I got them. I was supposed to get a white female but the seller sent a green male by mistake. So I kept him & got ANOTHER white female from a different seller, and the only time I saw her, she was snuggled up to the green male...and they both just up & disappeared one day, after the male's ring broke in a mysterious way. So I reckon they eloped! I know some people say entities cannot leave but they have freedom, surely, and can choose to stay or go? Otherwise they would be little more than slaves.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I know this is a dig, this post is like...3 years ago...
Hopefully Mong would see this reply...

From what you describe I think he's a green/black hybrid instead of a green, if that makes sense.
Hope that helps. xx

Return to “Dragon Races”