Djinn Dream?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

I recently acquired a Marid Djinn ring from a seller (not one with particularly favorable feedback here) on Ebay, it arrived about a week or so after my fae and spelled rings did. Being very busy, I put the ring away until I had time to do the bonding ritual.

However, that evening I saw what looked to be a low, dark grey/black mist moving fast (but not streaking) along the hallway and down the stairs. It was about 6-8 inches high and 1 1/2 feet long. It caught me by surprise for sure. Then, later, my husband told me he thought we may have a mouse, since he had seen movement twice in the shadows. (He doesn't know about the Djinn).

I saw the mist again 2 more times so I consulted with Tammy (who I adopted my Fae from) and contacted the seller. We decided that it was not the Djinn but was the spirit attached to a cleansing ring I had bought. The seller felt the spirit had been activated by the arrival of the Djinn. After we discussed this, I have not seen the mist again. I don't believe the intent was to scare me.

However, a few days later, I DID see a tall, wispy light grey shape peek quickly around the corner of our living room wall (again, from the hallway) after I finally took the ring out and meditated with it. I believe that the grey shape was the Djinn.

I finally did the bonding ritual last week and have been carrying my ring with me. Last night, I wore it to bed (it's kind of large) and asked for some sort of dream from him.

I woke up this morning and realized that I did indeed dream. Most of the dream is unclear and I remember it only as a feeling of crowdedness....kind of like when you go last minute Christmas shopping (that hurry up, can't focus, lost feeling). Then, in my dream, I noticed a man standing off alone (can't describe him). As soon as I noticed him, I saw that he only had one arm. End of dream.

I think....that my Djinn is telling me that he's trying to bond with me but there are so many distractions going on right now that he's getting lost in the shuffle (I have a meeting tomorrow with the local Board of Commissioners about our volunteer group) and have been running willy/nilly all over picking up petitions, etc. We're leaving for FL to visit our sons on Sat, I hope to have time while we're gone to properly bond. However, I have no idea what the missing arm would mean.....unless represents him feeling handicapped at not being able to connect?

Any other ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. I'm pretty excited about this but am a definite "newbie" and can see by other posts here that you're all good people. :)
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

well, it does sound like he is trying to tell you something.

Congratulations on the communication! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, Cryptic_Twilight,

I decided to put Mr D. in the charging box for a bit to see if maybe the 1 arm missing meant that he wasn't up to his normal strength. I must admit, I haven't had a dream I remembered in probably 7 or 8 months. This one, while vague in most aspects, was clear as a bell with the feeling of static rushing and the view of the "watching man" with one arm.

I'll be taking him tomorrow to the meeting with me. There is so much energy around, I feel like I'm in the center of a tornado. I'm calm but all around me is the energy , almost like I can reach out and touch it. I have NEVER felt anything like this before. Oddly enough, they almost seem to unite and form a V pointing to the path I'm supposed to take. I feel calm, protected and (this is the best of all) RIGHT!!

I originally bought all these items to help with the volunteer group/non profit I"ve formed last year to address some very antiquated animal laws/treatment at our dog pound/shelter. I am positive now, after a few weeks, we're on the right track.

Today, I was contacted by the local journalist (who likes me, thankfully) and told that our Animal Control Director turned in his resignation dated April 3rd, the Board received it today. The man is an @ss and totally useless. Held a 75k a year job for 17 years with not even a High School education. WOOOT!!

Tomorrow is our big meeting, I"ll be addressing the Board about possible cuts and our volunteer group's ideas to boost adoption rates and raise money.

Unresearched, poorly planned budget cuts for the Animal Control by the Commissioners tomorrow?

MWAHAHAHAHAH I DO NOT THINK SO!!! I pity the fool commissioner who thinks animals at the pound don't matter and wants to reduce the hours, kill them and dump them in the landfill, keep my volunteer group out because I (with the help of my little friends) am going to blow them out of the water with logic, fact, percentages, ideas and MAGICK!

I am in such awe, you have no idea.

P.S. if you want to visit our volunteer website, it's http://www.fgcas.info (hope that's allowed, nothing for sale, just a shameless plug for homeless pets)
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

gr8 to hear about your djinn. Good luck with connecting more and well done for the wonderful work youre doing with the shelter. :D
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Dear Broken_Beech

Thats wonderful that you are defending those creatures that cannot speak up for themselves. I always think that the measure of a persons life is not so much in what they accumulate but in what they contribute and it looks like you are going a long way to help spread some compassion to our animal friends.

Regarding djinn manifestations. A couple of mine, in fact my most recent one is like that. I had to do a double take because just out of the corner of my eye I kept seeing black orbs (the size of a small mouse) zipping around. The most bizarre one was actually getting it in the aisles of a supermarket when I was shopping.

Dont be afraid to speak up for a seller just because we may have had not had good experiences with them. At the end of the day all of us here are human and we all make mistakes. If over time you feel that they have indeed sold you a genuine metaphysical product then let us know.

Thanks again for sharing that

x jane.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'll be taking him tomorrow to the meeting with me. There is so much energy around, I feel like I'm in the center of a tornado. I'm calm but all around me is the energy , almost like I can reach out and touch it. I have NEVER felt anything like this before. Oddly enough, they almost seem to unite and form a V pointing to the path I'm supposed to take. I feel calm, protected and (this is the best of all) RIGHT!!

Unresearched, poorly planned budget cuts for the Animal Control by the Commissioners tomorrow?

MWAHAHAHAHAH I DO NOT THINK SO!!! I pity the fool commissioner who thinks animals at the pound don't matter and wants to reduce the hours, kill them and dump them in the landfill, keep my volunteer group out because I (with the help of my little friends) am going to blow them out of the water with logic, fact, percentages, ideas and MAGICK!
That's wonderful that your spirits are guiding you!

lol, you go girl . Knock 'em dead at the meeting!
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That's great! :D

Good luck!
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BB, this is amazing. Which seller did you get the djinn from?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you, everyone, for your encouragement . I went to the meeting this morning with 6 other volunteers and a comrade in the animal coalition here. 4 of us spoke and it was fantastic. There is a 3 minute time limit so I presented my thoughts and offers and passed out folders with charts, figures, facts, etc (these were very colorful because last night, after midnight, I discovered that what I thought was a box of paper was actually a box of legal sized envelopes....ARGGGGH...and had to print some things on bright yellow or neon green paper). Everyone else spoke and every commissioner there listened intently.

Odd....the idiot commissioner who was mouthing off to the press and everyone else for the last week was NOT there! He was "in a conference" with the Chairman. They didn't appear while we were there. I wish he had but it doesn't matter, because I know he felt something in the air and knew he had no chance. Coincidence? I don't think so.

They have formed a sub committee to restructure animal control *YES*, they have appointed 4 members to sit on the committee and 3 of them are sympathetic to our views *YES*. One told us today that our concerns and words had not fallen on deaf ears and we will definitely be hearing from them to discuss more things.

I'm grinning like a fool cause i still find it amazing. I'm totally exhausted though, like I've been put thru a wringer washer. And....I don't feel that energy anymore, just occasional goose bumps? I can't wait to go to sleep but I've been looking at CH's auctions......

I purchased my Djinn March 11th from *hides her head* Bythepowerof3 on Ebay. I probably wouldn't have bought him had I come here first, but I didn't know. Thank GOD I did(yes, I still believe in Him too, after all, energy is energy and all is all and I swear I'm becoming a Gnostic(sp)). I did not rush into bonding and didn't demand things, I just asked him to look into my heart and see why this was so important to me. Then, a few days ago, I asked for his support.

it is pretty cool, isn't it? And, I have no one to talk to about it here that wouldn't' think I was nuts, so I'm rambling on to you guys. I am so glad I was sent here! *stuffs a sock in her mouth*

Oh, ok, i pulled the sock out just for a second. I think it's only fair that I say I also have had my spelled jewelry with me as well Mr D and Lucky. 1 spell for Be Happy, 1 spelled for removing obstacles, 1 spelled for cleansing achievement and turning negative energy to positive, 1 spelled for wishing. The Be Happy spell seems to amplify Lucky's sweetness (garden fae) maybe all the rest have been amplifying Mr B's presense. I don't know but it was pretty damn cool.
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Way to go-fantastic-well done you! :D
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”