A new Monthly Chat format

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:You know what guys....it was an idea...a thought. And I thought it was a good one. So I was wrong. It really is okay. It seemed to me that a lot of people were complaining that "the elders" weren't around that much any more. This seemed to me to possibly one way to get them to come around a bit more.

As for me going into chat or not going into chat...it will never happen. And I'm 100% certain that no one will be worse for it. In the past, I really only went into the Saturday night chats and I did try to participate for almost a year. But in my mind I just didn't see what I was getting out the experience so I stopped. I know a lot of people stopped. If ya'll like them and want to continue, then of course you should do so and it looks like you will. I did not mean to offend anyone. Again...it was just an idea that I thought I would throw out there. Consider it retracted.
I don't think anyone is aggravated by your suggestion, there have been a few posts in this thread figuring out how to make that happen so it isn't going overlooked or being criticized so much. Any questioning here at this point seems to be beyond your original idea going into other territory regarding the chatroom. Furthermore i'm pretty sure swannie just might have misunderstood your suggestion, and otherwise generally wanted clarification on what was presumed.

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Oooops, guess I got it wrong what she was getting at, sorry Ellegria---MY BAD--thanks for the clarification Noctem!!!...... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Again, still for the two chat idea. That way those who want to discuss the themed discussion can, and those who don't can stay in the main chat.

I appreciate your looking out for our workload Swannie :D :hug:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i think both ideas are great.

themed chat wouldn't have to happen every month at the chat parties but could be a scheduled event.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I like the idea of different rooms mainly because I have a partial disability in both hands and during the monthly party, it's way too fast for me, but can see that many enjoy getting together, socializing and talking about everyday things. One of the best chat sessions I had was when Mr.L did a meditation/opening up the third eye type workshop that he set up a few weeks in advance. But I can see how it would be a responsibility. Maybe just having a theme/discussion without a moderator will work as well. :thumbup:

Return to “Forum Suggestions”