Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I also got in my own personal muse from Lisa yesterday. Well she isn't mine alone, but you all know what I mean. She is my first from her and I am really looking forward to working with her. I loved all the information I got from Lisa and even though Lisa said I didn't have to do an invocation, and welcoming. I did anyway. So looking forward to working with her. Thanks Again Lisa, she is just perfect.

FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

We're all very lucky to have our Lisa items ::bop::

I have: 2 custom spirit connection items, a lemurian crystal, soul cleanser.. and my newest a watcher. Great experiences with all of the above.

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Got my Duojna :D Lisa is beyond amazing. Can't say enough how great she is!! :thumbup:

Now who snatched the Volkh who likes to watch action movies? :problem:

ifrit2025
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

i got a custom black dragon from her, he has not arrived yet but he has paid me visits many time and i have seen him with my own eyes but we have not had a verbal communication yet.

i cant wait for him to arrive he should be here some time this week.

yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev

I purchased a soul cleanser from Lisa but the package was lost somehow. I told her about this. She advised me to wait for 1 month. After 1 month,she decided to call the spirit back and then rebind. After doing this, she sent to me fee of cost. I just received my package. Honest seller.

akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

I think everyone knows my opinion of Miss Lisa, but after getting my Beast of Bodmin and now my Minotaur, I must add again that this woman is amazing. <3

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
mana_
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: ??
My magical/paranormal name...: mana

I would also like to leave my Input on Lisa. :wave:
I love love love Lisa. I'm still fairly new to spirit keeping, And I got two spirits from her. One a Vamp and one a harpy. I custom ordered them about a couple months ago along side with a communication spell. She was fast, nice and very informative. She sent me lots of info on my two new spirits and before they arrived I could hear birds chirping when I layed down and even had a dream about my vamp!! Since then I haven't felt them around much, I'm not sure because I lost my recharging bag and my vessel is a ring and i kept getting it wet -___- So I hope thats just it. But I KNOW lisa is the real deal. My Vamp and Harpy completed a huge task I asked of them and i'm so happy and proud! It took a while because after I forgot about and wasn't so anxious it just happened out of no where and i know it was because of them I was completely shocked!! I truely love them and Lisa! :thumbup:

Mr.Pigeon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

I don't know about the reading thoughts ammy, but well I got the gambling charm last year and it did work. Not a big fan of gambling though, only bought lottery like four times since I got the charm last year. And the result is 4 out of 4 wins. ::rofl::

Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Lisa at real_magick is such a sweet and helpful person. I ordered my green dragon and a male marid djinn from her and have nothing but awesome experiences with them. I've had questions that were not related to my purchases that she has answered and has always been super quick with getting back to me and always helpful. At some point, I'm thinking I would love to get a custom from her.

From all my experiences with her, I would recommend her!!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I HAVE LITERALLY JUST BEEN EMAILING HER WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC. SEEMS MORE THAN APPROPRIATE FOR ME TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR...

I PURCHASED A CANDLE AND AN ANCIENT WERE-VAMP FROM HER AUCTION (NO, NOT 2 SEPARATE SPRITS, AN ACTUAL WERE VAMPIRE, VERY RARE I AM TOLD, GOT A GOOD DEAL TOO!) AND WITHIN MINUTES OF SENDING PAYMENT I GOT AN EMAIL FROM HER WITH THE DETAILS AND RITUAL TO FOLLOW. I HAVE ASKED A FEW NON RELATED QUESTIONS AND THE REPLIES HAVE BEEN FAST AND HONEST. I ASKED ABOUT A READING AS WELL AND SHE SAID THAT I DID NOT NEED A READING FROM HER FOR MY QUESTIONS AS SHE COULD TELL ME RIGHT AWAY, WHICH LISA DID. A LESS HONEST SELLER COULD HAVE TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL A READING. :applause:

ITEM WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW AND ALSO FREE DELIVERY. ::bop::

SO FAR, I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED AND PROVIDED THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE ITEM I THINK I MAY HAVE TO STRETCH MY LIST OF TOP 3 SELLERS TO TOP 4. :dancing:

:offtopic:

I KNOW THAT ALL THE DA's HAVE BROUGHT ME A LOT OF BAD LUCK LATELY BUT WHEN I HAVE WANTED TO TRY OUT THIS "LISA" THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE KEEP MENTIONING, FOR A WHILE. WHEN I SAW THE LISTING I WAS BRUTALLY DRAWN TO HIM - GUESS IT WAS MEANT TO BE, NOW I AM SO EXITED AS HE SEEMS LIKE A REALLY INTERESTING CHARACTER. :clap:

Return to “Seller Review”