neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

...sweet water merfolks?

::wave:: I got a merman from CH he is a saltwater merman and later I got another merman from another seller but this one is a sweet water merman. I never thought about that they were different and put them in the same vessel.

I found out that merman from CH is depressed and that they do not like eachother, they tolorate eachother but not more.

So this morning I moved the saltwater one into a ring with a dolphin on put the ring in a little glass with sand, small shells and pored salt water over this. I hope this will sheer him up, feeling the saltwater around his new vessel.

But I would like to give my sweet water one some offerings too, but what? Do anyone have any suggestions?

I need to come up with something until tonight, I don´t want him to think I am beeing unfair :mermaid:

I appriciate any suggestion and input :heart:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

How about something similar. A few river stones and then some pure spring water? I know you can get river stones at the dollar store if you live in a place that has them.

Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave::

Thank you Merchendiver for the good advice. There are very few at CH who keep these kind of spirits so I did not really think I was going to get a answer :D

I can not understand why they are not more popular, they are very easy to bond and interact with. They are energetic loving and a major mood lifter. They are love and happiness concentrated. :heart:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't know actually. I know I have a friend, that has a vampire and she really wants a mermaid. I don't have any but they do sound awesome, every time I read a listing for them.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I just saw this. I was going to suggest a freshwater set-up as well. I've never had a calling to the merfolk, however when I read their descriptions, I instantly want one. Waiting for the *true* calling and then I will jump. :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Zyrsa, yes believe it or not... I never thought there were different water Merfolk out there..But it makes sense.. ;) I have a Mercouple here, that I recently got from Bella. They have just settled in nicely, into a tall glass vase with pretty clear and white glass gems, assorted seashells, and regular water..It does not seem, as if they are the salt water variety.

But these two were quite vocal about where they wanted to settle at.They wanted my powder room or my upstairs nook, where they wont be disturbed. My husband just had an injury, and he has been making full use of my powder room..So something told me to move them upstairs closer to me..lol..I keep feeling I need to get them a seashell fountain and treats. Both Merpeople are reserved, but very loving energies..I do hope they love it here. I am afraid I might offend them if I eat too much tuna..On the plus side I live at the beach and they have been very proactive in getting me to make more trips outside to enjoy where I live ::facepalm::

P.S. Just being a devils advocate on your two Mermen..Have you considered getting them each a lady from their respective waters for company?..I want to get another Merman and a loxy later down the line..But for now the Mercouple in my keep seem to be my type of people ;) :thumbup:

My mercouple may just get upset at me..lol...I placed in a pink sea star that colored their water pink..lol ::facepalm::

Last edited by DarkAddictions on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You can always buy 1 dollar mini glass fish bowls.Two will serve your purposes..Add seashells and glass gems or sea glass..Add salted or fresh water..They will love it.

Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave:: hi Dark, what a lovely wase. Yes I am thinking the same to get a mermaid for them each. A custom conjure to be sure to get the right ones. Lol I guess I need to check that they are not gay first. I have always pictured them living in the sea but my fresch water have described the most beautiful lagoon that he is from. He is from turtle island in what we call fidji. A bowl with beatiful rocks in was my offering to him. :mermaid: :heart:

Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DarkAddictions wrote:Zyrsa, yes believe it or not... I never thought there were different water Merfolk out there..But it makes sense.. ;) I have a Mercouple here, that I recently got from Bella. They have just settled in nicely, into a tall glass vase with pretty clear and white glass gems, assorted seashells, and regular water..It does not seem, as if they are the salt water variety.

But these two were quite vocal about where they wanted to settle at.They wanted my powder room or my upstairs nook, where they wont be disturbed. My husband just had an injury, and he has been making full use of my powder room..So something told me to move them upstairs closer to me..lol..I keep feeling I need to get them a seashell fountain and treats. Both Merpeople are reserved, but very loving energies..I do hope they love it here. I am afraid I might offend them if I eat too much tuna..On the plus side I live at the beach and they have been very proactive in getting me to make more trips outside to enjoy where I live ::facepalm::

P.S. Just being a devils advocate on your two Mermen..Have you considered getting them each a lady from their respective waters for company?..I want to get another Merman and a loxy later down the line..But for now the Mercouple in my keep seem to be my type of people ;) :thumbup:

My mercouple may just get upset at me..lol...I placed in a pink sea star that colored their water pink..lol ::facepalm::

Wow Dark! That vase with pink water looks so pretty!=D They must love it in there!XD

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well so far they haven't complained. P.S. I did recently notice 2 outlines in that picture..They are on the vase..I think it's the Mer-people saying hello.

Return to “Creatures”