Djinn Please Read?

DarkWolfMaster
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi I was wondering where I can buy a djinn ring or pendant where you can see like the djinn inside the vessel, for example like the face or body, Etc. I tried contacting Dee Dee she's no help and I understand she's not really good at answering emails and the phone thing it's just a waste of time. Any info would help thanks
John

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

That is a really RARE event and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of ... If you're looking for a djinn why not try Creepy Hollows :o :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you're looking to see a spirit, that's an ability that has to be developed (if you're not already born with it). I think that to be able to see a spirit in it's vessel would depend on your ability to see spirits and whether the spirits is ready to show him/herself to you.

Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

emstrange1 wrote:If you're looking to see a spirit, that's an ability that has to be developed (if you're not already born with it). I think that to be able to see a spirit in it's vessel would depend on your ability to see spirits and whether the spirits is ready to show him/herself to you.
I completely agree. Spirits don't just automatically show themselves to you and no offense, but it's not like a pet you keep in a cage. They don't just sit inside their vessels peering out at you waiting to be seen. Sometimes it takes a great deal of time before they decide they trust you enough to manifest in front of you at all. Spirit collecting takes a lot of patience. As for Dee Dee, she runs her own business, manages her websites, processes/ships orders and does investigations all over the place, so she's very busy.

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
DarkWolfMaster
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just bought A Create A Creature Magic betsy Baby ring from Dee Dee Wow this ring was $200.00 I wonder what this ring really is. It does'nt say much just that you can see a reflection of a creature in the ring. Yeah Dee Dee does anwser emails but she's real busy lady that's understandable. I'll keep ya'll updated on the progress I'm in no rush but that Betsy Baby ring is pretty expensive for $200.00.

Raymond

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Raymond,

Are you talking about the Betsy Baby ring that Dee Dee had for sale? I looked at that for a long time but finally decided I had enough entities for now.

But... I don't see where it's a "create a creature" unless there is another Betsy Baby ring.....And, I'm sorry but I don't see where the description says you can see something in the ring either. Am I looking at a different item?

I thought Betsy Baby was a fairy who's essence and power are in the ring. The specks of red are her blood. The stone also has magical powers of it's own.

elainew52
new here
new here

I bought a djinn ring from Dee,Dee two years ago for a sale price of $ 70.00 on her ebay auction.the djinn is from the United Nations from Egypt.the first time I looked into the facing of the ring until this very day I can see the actual face of the djinn.I have seen my djinn shiftshape from a djinn to a huge spider crawing on my bed room ceiling.I never asked him to appear to me.hes just there.I also have a female
djinn who I bought from another ebay seller she visited me in a dream once as a huge snake.I have seen a few spirits in vessels.I don't know how it happens it just does.also my djinn has moved things he didn't want near him.

Good luck!

Elaine

Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

DarkWolfMaster wrote:I just bought A Create A Creature Magic betsy Baby ring from Dee Dee Wow this ring was $200.00 I wonder what this ring really is. It does'nt say much just that you can see a reflection of a creature in the ring. Yeah Dee Dee does anwser emails but she's real busy lady that's understandable. I'll keep ya'll updated on the progress I'm in no rush but that Betsy Baby ring is pretty expensive for $200.00.

Raymond
If Dee Dee says you can see something in it, I'd believe her. But depending on the spirit (and your ability to see them) it could still take a little time. Please be careful with some of the sellers on ebay though. There are some good, reputable sellers out there, but there are also those who will make claims that you can see them and photoshop the picture to make it look like there is something there. This forum has a section on seller reviews, so you can always look there to see which ones are good and which ones to avoid. Also there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this board who will help you if you have questions. :)

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I was gifted a gorgeous silver rhinestone brooch with an emerald jewel from Deedee a few weks ago and ive seen the spirit i the jewel. Good luck . :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
DarkWolfMaster
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="broken_beech"][color=#BFFFFF]Hi Raymond,

Are you talking about the Betsy Baby ring that Dee Dee had for sale? I looked at that for a long time but finally decided I had enough entities for now.

But... I don't see where it's a "create a creature" unless there is another Betsy Baby ring.....And, I'm sorry but I don't see where the description says you can see something in the ring either. Am I looking at a different item?

I thought Betsy Baby was a fairy who's essence and power are in the ring. The specks of red are her blood. The stone also has magical powers of it's own.[/color][/quote]

Thats right thats what I was talking about the Betsy baby ring It's listed on Create A Creature Magic for $200.00 and Dee Dee did say you can see a reflection of a creature in the ring. Of course it's all up to the person what you can see or not. I did'nt buy the ring just to see a creature in the ring,I could care about see any creature. I bought the ring Because Dee Dee told me it's a special powerfull ring that I would be happy with it. Take care

Raymond

Return to “Djinn / Genie”