Wearing more then one Djinn at a time...?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 17 2008, 08:02 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

I have a question for all who may have been curious about this or not..!!!
What happens when you wear more than 1 genie at a time..?? I would like to know some advice from experience if available, but all comments are welcome..

Let me say 1 day I was curious and I wore a genie bound ring on each finger and felt electricity going through me...It was crazy but was curious..Never did it again...
Also what happens if you wear an Efrit with a Marid..???

Id like to know if anyone can shine some light on this topic for me...
Please let me know..is it good or bad...???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 17 2008, 03:01 PM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I should think it would be like any spirit, the more you wear the more energy is being absorbed by your body and also the spirits you are wearing are absorbing your energy. You get headaches or dizzy with too many. I don't think I ever heard of djinn not liking another djinn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otomoman Posted: Feb 17 2008, 05:44 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 34

at first I wearing 3 of them, but then realized that I was not going anywhere so I felt that it is better to get used to the single energy of one at a time, then after bonding I'll be able to distinguish who is who when wearing the 3 of them at the same (soon to be 4 )

Princess Posted: Feb 17 2008, 06:45 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

I was wearing both of mine at the same times. But then I cain't tell anyway. Just wore them for support when I felt the need.

--------------------
Brightest Blessing
Princess

starrynight Posted: Feb 17 2008, 06:48 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 73

I have 2, 1 in a ring & 1 bracelet.
Got 1 about 30 days before the other so had bonded, but have been wearing both together. not had any trouble

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Feb 17 2008, 07:22 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 27

As far as djinn go, I always have 2 marids with me. I stopped taking my Cleopatra djinn everywhere because she made it hard to concentrate at work (there are some cute guys at work ) I found it somewhat difficult to keep my mind of the schedule, so now she's in a recharging box until I need her. As far as other spirits, I usually have anywhere from 5-15 with me at all times (mostly vampires - I have 8 total ).
One of my marids is quite chatty and I have to tell him to pipe down sometimes (he likes to be sure I feel his presence above all others). Other than that, everyone gets along fine. One big happy family

Princess Posted: Feb 17 2008, 07:26 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

Thank you Pheonix. That is the way I thought it should be with maybe an exception here and there.

--------------------
Brightest Blessing
Princess

btyelle Posted: Feb 19 2008, 10:37 PM

New Spirit

Member No.: 118

I'm bad... I've only managed to wear one constantly so far, as the other is slightly cumbersome and inconvenient when I tried incorporating him or her in my daily activities... I know the first 30 days are the most crucial but I haven't been investing any time at all with one of them. I hope it's not too late. I feel terrible to be honest, I don't know either of their names.

~B

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”