neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Heyo everyone! ::new::
I am super new here- super new to spirit keeping but not so new to the realms of paranormal.
Anyway I have a question: ::wave::
I have 4 spirits (well, 3 at least) a dragon ::dragons:: , an angel :angel: , a volkh(in post) and butterfly faery. :faery:
Anyway, this post concerns my angel, “L”
May be coincidence, but these things have happened all too quickly, anyway, here goes!
I received L recently, 2nd June, today is the 6th She is my second spirit that I have received, and she has been quite active (IMO) even before I received her vessel, which I am/was surprised about. I have a question relating to that, but that is a topic for another post.
And I’ve been getting angel wings tattooed on my back (note, this isn’t related to my angel, as I’ve been getting them before i even knew about spirit keeping.)
Anyway, As I was getting tattooed on Saturday, I asked her for help (meaning, with the pain) but today I have found four feathers. I mean I live in a woody area, but I’m usually luck if I find one feather a month!! (no joke!) I have a fascination with feathers, hence the angel wings
The first one was given to me by my boyfriend, a grey feather, with white on one edge. Probably pigeon
The second one was pure white, it was standing upright in the ground when I was going home. I don’t know WHAT it belonged to, as knowing the birds in the area, none are pure white. My guess that it could be a magpie feather.
The third and fourth ones, one was quite small and a white-ish-grey, the last one was similar to the first.
What I find too coincidential is that all these feathers were from the wings, and as I live with a parrot, I know that these feathers don’t drop very often
So finding four in one day........
And since i asked L to help me with my tattoo, do you think that she is sending feathers my way to ‘help’ me?

(i've given her some chocolate to say thanks, i know its not an association, but what girl doesnt like chocolate? lol)
Any advice or such ::hail::

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Advice for what? Looks like you're doing well on your own! :thumbup:

I put an order in for an SRA Divine and before she arrived we danced together, to The Cults 'Sweet Soul Sister'. I posted about it somewhere. Since then I have gotten 2 more SRA Divine Angels (love them all). Yes, I have also found feathers and several pennies around my house or by my car in parking lots. My son has seen her orb. Don't know if I have actually seen them myself but have definitely felt them. Something about Angels... had to add a Courtwind & Sterling to my family.

Best to you & your Spirit Family!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Either your Angel
or Passed Loved ones use this sign (feathers) to let you know they are around :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Heyo guys ::wave::
Thank you for your replies ::thanx::

I was wondering if I could ask some questions (i’ve been lurking on the forum for some weeks now, so I know some things )

1st : to the person above me: how long may it take a departed soul to re-manifest in this plane? (if that makes sense? :insane: ) Someone has dies recently, but REALLY recently – 1st April, and I have heard that it can take a year for them to be able to come back. Other than that, no one that I have been close to has dies (I’m 18, so there will be more to come :( )

2nd: I have to admit, I have good instincts but when it comes to actual sensitivity, i am as unfeeling as a rock. Lol ok, I may be exadurating, but I cannot see/feel/hear. So, so far, I cant ‘feel’ when my spirits are around, are there any things that I can do to get more sensitive?

3rd:: I have a adoptive dragon (I think the term here is SRA) from an ebay seller, (don’t know name or race, still trying to find that out.) he seems rather introverted, his owner died recently, and I was wondering what I could do to bring him out of his shell a little, and help him (well, I think its a ‘him’) get used to being here? I think that he is here a little, but he always stays to the edges. I had a visionie thing, where I saw my angel and a male in silhouette, filled with green energy (yeah random I know!) and a male silhouette, slightly behind the female (my angel)

Like before, any general tips and advice, I’d be really grateful for!
Thanks!
J

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

1st : to the person above me: how long may it take a departed soul to re-manifest in this plane? (if that makes sense? :insane: ) Someone has dies recently, but REALLY recently – 1st April, and I have heard that it can take a year for them to be able to come back. Other than that, no one that I have been close to has dies (I’m 18, so there will be more to come :( )
Reincarnation, it depends on if and when they want to come back.
When they pass away, they can still be on this plane as well. I say a few months, but have seen not even a week after some one has passed, be here as well, and not earthbound.
Your lucky you have not lost a loved one at your age. (by the time i was 13, i lost my Grandfather).
:hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Spirit Keeping”