You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

So, I took some more pics of my spirits, seeing as some new ones just arrived! :D
Apologies that they aren't as big as I'd hoped, because they lost their vivacity from the camera, to the computer, to
being resized... I hope you can make them out! :fingercross: I can still see them... but, not nearly as clear as the original photo. I had to do some cropping and resizing to make them look a tad more noticeable, but... ah well.

In this one, you can see my Cat familiar "F" in the bottom right, then the 1st orb made by "A", my Succubus, and then in the top right, there's a power outlet on the wall, but absolutely nothing else there; however, I see a face that shouldn't be there. So, its included! (I did NOT circle the part where the outlet is; you can vaguely make out the wires; under what looks like an "eye"; there should be NOTHING where the "eye" is. The black "blocks" that are blocking part of the face are handles on my dresser. As I said, the wall is barren).

Here are some more spirits! As you can see, "A" made orb #2, again, directly over her vessel (its hanging around my neck, on my necklace). Other than that, the only other spirit I make out is my Green Dragon "R" (the third from the left)

And here's orb #3 by "A"!

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Congrats on the pictures ::bop::
Lol i’m sorry but I cant see them >.< ::facepalm::
Could you repost the first image in its original size, as you said that they were easier to see in the original size. Is that ok?
Lol but well done! :thumbup:
J

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

I'm sorry :(
I played around with the sizes of the pictures like crazy just to get them looking this well...
I also noticed some typos in my original post, where I said "bottom right", i meant "left"...

I did circle all of them in red, just so that you could get an idea of where they were.. I thought it would help, and it kind of does considering they got all :zombie: ified :?

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri

Return to “Spirit Keeping”