Newbie Werewolf Question

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

Hi!

I have a pair of werewolves ordered from CH (custom conjure) and was wondering... Do any of you with werewolves find yourself more attractive to dogs?

I'm a dog person, I have a german shepherd mix and love her/spoil her to bits, but generally, for whatever reason, I'm not the type of person dogs I don't know are drawn to. They tend to outright ignore me to be honest with you. ;) But tonight while out in a park with a friend this dog came over to me, sat in front of me and tooked right up into my face. He was lost, I could tell right away even before looking around that he wasn't where he should be.

We tried to call the number on his tag but it was pretty mucked up and hard to read, all the combinations we tried led to dead ends on the phone. So I walked over to the car and opened the door and said "C'mon, we'll find your people for you." And he just jumped in, flopped over in the back and was completely content while we drove to the corner store (we were in a very tiny little 'everyone knows everyone' town, thankfully) and I could go in and ask if anyone in there knew the dog.

We found his 'dad' without any issue, thankfully, and he was really happy that we got him home.

But the whole thing struck me as odd. That this dog would just come over and sit in front of me and look up like 'help!' and then listen to me and jump in the car with me without any attempt to run off and absolutely NO hesitation at all to coming along with me. When normally dogs that I see outside ignore me, especially when I'm with the friend I was with tonight who's an animal magnet. XD

Am I grasping at straws? Or does inviting the lovely Werewolves into my life play a part here?

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That sounds like a pretty significant experience to me, maybe your werewolf reassured the dog that you're trustworthy and that if he went with you, you'd find his owner. :thumbup:

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

animals i find are really smart.

i have ww as well and find that dogs are attracted to me more then ever before.not sure if it is because of the ww or if it because my spirits in general,but i have had a few funny things happen as well.

a gentleman was out walking his dog past my apartment and the dog perked his ears up when he saw me and stopped to lay in the road,wag his tail and stare at me.he wouldn't move for the owner,it was really funny.i jokingly told him ''go on home now'' and he got up and walked away.

another guy with a husky was walking by and the dog did the whole show of ''your dominant lady'' to me and the guy was like, ok come on this is weird ive never seen him do this before ...

i just laughed and patted the dog and told him what a good boy he was and he walked off after.

ive had a few more experiences as well but wont flood your post with them.
:D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:animals i find are really smart.

i have ww as well and find that dogs are attracted to me more then ever before.not sure if it is because of the ww or if it because my spirits in general,but i have had a few funny things happen as well.

a gentleman was out walking his dog past my apartment and the dog perked his ears up when he saw me and stopped to lay in the road,wag his tail and stare at me.he wouldn't move for the owner,it was really funny.i jokingly told him ''go on home now'' and he got up and walked away.

another guy with a husky was walking by and the dog did the whole show of ''your dominant lady'' to me and the guy was like, ok come on this is weird ive never seen him do this before ...

i just laughed and patted the dog and told him what a good boy he was and he walked off after.

ive had a few more experiences as well but wont flood your post with them.
:D
Flood my post with them!! If you want to share I'd love to read as much as you have to tell! It was just such a crazy experience. I don't have the werewolves yet but I've had people mention that really once you make the purchase they know who they belong to so I figure that might be playing in here.

Only once before have I had a dog-type experience and it was long before I even knew about the concept of spirit keeping. Anything that happens with animals and me is automatically something I take seriously... so please do tell!!

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds like it to me! I'm sure your WWs knew you would help. Me thinks maybe you should go exploring and see what else happens!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Wow Citrine, that is pretty cool! You seem to be tuned in a bit more to their thinking. If you had mentioned this story without mentioning your werewolves, I immediately would have thought it was that you are just tuned in with animals, which is indeed a gift.

I have the animal magnetism piece from CH and feel that it is changing my relationship with our two dogs for the better. It's been really stressful training them and I am not a big dog person and they are big dogs but I feel it's been easier for them to understand me as of late.

Also, I have a notable experience from this week...earlier I was coming home from taking the kids to daycare, early morning and saw a dog wandering (which is often the case around here...there are alot of strays and pits as dog fighting sadly is a big thing in this area), but I felt compelled to pull over and try to help it. It was skittish but let me pet it a bit...it had a collar but was a fleabag and seemed hungry and scared. I think it's a chow mix. Anyways, I tried for like 15 minutes to get it into the SUV and no luck so I just sighed and went home...well, then within several days suddenly I kept seeing the dog in our neighborhood (less than .5 mi from original location) and then it was in our neighbors yard, just hanging out. And the next day it was in our yard, hanging out. And its crazy but it can climb over fences. Now it comes into our back yard everyday and this morning it was actually playing with our dogs. It drinks water from a kiddie pool I have out there for the dogs but whenever it sees me it takes off. My husband is annoyed and I understand but I have to say I'm taking a liking to him. The stress might just make us burst though, of the thought of caring for another large animal.

so my point is, if you feel it's connected to your werewolves, don't write that off. :D

Good luck sister! And happy times bonding with your wws.

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:Sounds like it to me! I'm sure your WWs knew you would help. Me thinks maybe you should go exploring and see what else happens!
Maybe I should! XD It was actually alot of fun.. And the best part of the whole thing was that the dog's name was "Lupin". ::rofl::

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:Wow Citrine, that is pretty cool! You seem to be tuned in a bit more to their thinking. If you had mentioned this story without mentioning your werewolves, I immediately would have thought it was that you are just tuned in with animals, which is indeed a gift.

I have the animal magnetism piece from CH and feel that it is changing my relationship with our two dogs for the better. It's been really stressful training them and I am not a big dog person and they are big dogs but I feel it's been easier for them to understand me as of late.

Also, I have a notable experience from this week...earlier I was coming home from taking the kids to daycare, early morning and saw a dog wandering (which is often the case around here...there are alot of strays and pits as dog fighting sadly is a big thing in this area), but I felt compelled to pull over and try to help it. It was skittish but let me pet it a bit...it had a collar but was a fleabag and seemed hungry and scared. I think it's a chow mix. Anyways, I tried for like 15 minutes to get it into the SUV and no luck so I just sighed and went home...well, then within several days suddenly I kept seeing the dog in our neighborhood (less than .5 mi from original location) and then it was in our neighbors yard, just hanging out. And the next day it was in our yard, hanging out. And its crazy but it can climb over fences. Now it comes into our back yard everyday and this morning it was actually playing with our dogs. It drinks water from a kiddie pool I have out there for the dogs but whenever it sees me it takes off. My husband is annoyed and I understand but I have to say I'm taking a liking to him. The stress might just make us burst though, of the thought of caring for another large animal.

so my point is, if you feel it's connected to your werewolves, don't write that off. :D

Good luck sister! And happy times bonding with your wws.

:peace: emzy
Aw thank you! :hug: I've never really been drawn to wws, but one day it started to be all I could think about. Several times I put them in my cart in the store and then never checked out. When I finally DID it was like a wash of relief that it was going through so I know I made the right choice.

I hope you can sort things out with your visiting dog!! It sounds like it really needs some help and it knows where to get it from. ^^

Return to “Creatures K-Z”