What one might experience from bonding with DA spirits

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Hello everyone its been a while so now that i am back i want to write an article about the energy of dark spirits and what happens in the beginning one starts to collect.

Disclaimer always get advise from your doctor before doing anything about any symptoms you might be experiencing.

First of all my definition of Dark energy is : The energy from any spirit that is considered DA even if its grey or very light (as longs as it has the ability to choose it has in varying degrees this Dark energy i will speak of)

Also i want you to keep in mind that each person is different and that i wont speak for BA spirits here since i dont have experience with them in any way part from a few very dakr spirits(that are still not BA )

Now its been noted that when one starts bonding with dark spirits for the first time the you will most propably experience the following things.

Firstly Mood swings and headaches

These come top Your mood swings are gonna mess you up a bit (might might feel sad wihtout a reason a couple of days then feel normal again or you might get angry at other people easier this is gonna be raising in its intensiveness till it stops completely )

Note on being more angry not all dark spirits are gonna make you a bit more aggressive(and you can always tell them not to affect you)

But some of the following (tho not always) have been noted to make you including but not limited to: Black dragons, Harpies, Basilisks ,Fenrir wolves , Hellhounds,Cerberus,Races of ancient Vampires(spiders,Bats and other races) Just to name a few but any spirit on the aggressive side(either by their own nature(or energies) or personality can affect you)

The headaches can come from many reasons (but can usually be distinguished between physical and psychic ones )
Note one easy way to know is doing some exercises if it becomes worse its physical and you should find out why if it stays the same it might be because of your new friend.

After some time (might take up to around two months or more or less depending on the inviduall and the darkness of spirits or number of dark spirits on has around them when they begin)
They will experience that the headaches are gone(for the most part) and they arent having any moodswing(apart from signs of aggressions that may or may not be because of your spirits.

Some advice its important to read this thread too http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=17637

So did i miss anything if os you may post anything you want or deem important here if it has been said already just repost my post to be deleted.
Thats all for now.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting this and the link to the other thread as well :D
I feel that it is a good reminder and helpful for new ones to keeping DA spirits!!!

I went and re-read the thread again as I feel that you can learn even more for re-reading things again, over and over. :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thanks for this. I started out with DA spirits, but didn't really have the effects until more joined my family. Will go check out the other thread now. Hope you write more on DA spirit keeping. A different perspective sometimes is very helpful.

Return to “Educational Material”