Starting to think the colors are a bad idea.

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

EarthSpirit wrote:
Caiyros Arlan wrote:
EarthSpirit wrote:No one has really defended me in this post so it seems there aren't many who agree.

Caiyros, I know that we have hard feelings between one another but for the peace and well-being of both of us, I hope we can put it behind us and create a respectful relationship. I would like to be able to continue to read your posts and learn from them.

iI have no hard feelings about you, but I certainly disagree with you on several points - completely disagree. My main point is this...the only thing that needs fixing is Good Manners and Publicly Explaining that Attacking sellers and new people has become so epidemic that I personally believe that the damage is already done. Your passion for fairness for all - I think is so clearly stated that it needs no further comment. And that the real issue is people being singled out and attacked. I think that colors and all that are not the issue at all, but that if questioning it and proposing new things will only lead to not confusion, but creating another shield for the "Scamp-Critiques" to do just more of the same that has been done...If yu would like to talk further (and if so, it will be cordial, then PM me...it can take me up to a day to respond)

Caiyros

I will agree to disagree with you about some things, and we can both focus on the fact that what we both want is the same, peace and fairness. Is that an accurate statement? I think we should just leave it at that.

It is fine that folks disagree with the color issue. It doesn't offend me that my ideas aren't agreed with. Everyone reserves the right to their own opinion.

I hope to continue to learn from you, Caiyros. Please don't discontinue posting your ideas. I often find them interesting and valuable.
Yes it is a fair statement. Also, I admire your courage to speak your own mind. Learning is a Transaction Always, and so I too learn an incredible amount from many of the people here (and other places as well) and yes that includes you. PArt of my private life, is to always, perpetually, and forever, be a student talking with other students. And yes some of my opinions are hard core opinions...and some are not...LOL
Best wishes,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

iI have no hard feelings about you, but I certainly disagree with you on several points - completely disagree. My main point is this...the only thing that needs fixing is Good Manners and Publicly Explaining that Attacking sellers and new people has become so epidemic that I personally believe that the damage is already done. Your passion for fairness for all - I think is so clearly stated that it needs no further comment. And that the real issue is people being singled out and attacked. I think that colors and all that are not the issue at all, but that if questioning it and proposing new things will only lead to not confusion, but creating another shield for the "Scamp-Critiques" to do just more of the same that has been done...If yu would like to talk further (and if so, it will be cordial, then PM me...it can take me up to a day to respond)

Caiyros[/quote]

I will agree to disagree with you about some things, and we can both focus on the fact that what we both want is the same, peace and fairness. Is that an accurate statement? I think we should just leave it at that.

It is fine that folks disagree with the color issue. It doesn't offend me that my ideas aren't agreed with. Everyone reserves the right to their own opinion.

I hope to continue to learn from you, Caiyros. Please don't discontinue posting your ideas. I often find them interesting and valuable.[/quote]

Yes it is a fair statement. Also, I admire your courage to speak your own mind. Learning is a Transaction Always, and so I too learn an incredible amount from many of the people here (and other places as well) and yes that includes you. PArt of my private life, is to always, perpetually, and forever, be a student talking with other students. And yes some of my opinions are hard core opinions...and some are not...LOL
Best wishes,
Caiyros[/quote]

Best wishes in return. :) It has been a pleasure.

I admire your broad range of knowledge on many subjects and ideas. It is impressive to see someone so studied in so many areas.

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

EarthSpirit wrote:iI have no hard feelings about you, but I certainly disagree with you on several points - completely disagree. My main point is this...the only thing that needs fixing is Good Manners and Publicly Explaining that Attacking sellers and new people has become so epidemic that I personally believe that the damage is already done. Your passion for fairness for all - I think is so clearly stated that it needs no further comment. And that the real issue is people being singled out and attacked. I think that colors and all that are not the issue at all, but that if questioning it and proposing new things will only lead to not confusion, but creating another shield for the "Scamp-Critiques" to do just more of the same that has been done...If yu would like to talk further (and if so, it will be cordial, then PM me...it can take me up to a day to respond)

Caiyros

I hope to continue to learn from you, Caiyros. Please don't discontinue posting your ideas. I often find them interesting and valuable.[/quote]

Best wishes,
Caiyros[/quote]

I admire your broad range of knowledge on many subjects and ideas. It is impressive to see someone so studied in so many areas.[/quote]

Thanks...I'm blushing....You might be interested in what we are doing on my site Leautremont Mars Seller Satelitte Network

Cheers,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

::nice:: AGREEING TO DISAGREE, YOU BOTH HAVE DISPLAYED GREAT CHARACTER :thumbup:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Ash. :)

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:
EarthSpirit wrote:iI have no hard feelings about you, but I certainly disagree with you on several points - completely disagree. My main point is this...the only thing that needs fixing is Good Manners and Publicly Explaining that Attacking sellers and new people has become so epidemic that I personally believe that the damage is already done. Your passion for fairness for all - I think is so clearly stated that it needs no further comment. And that the real issue is people being singled out and attacked. I think that colors and all that are not the issue at all, but that if questioning it and proposing new things will only lead to not confusion, but creating another shield for the "Scamp-Critiques" to do just more of the same that has been done...If yu would like to talk further (and if so, it will be cordial, then PM me...it can take me up to a day to respond)

Caiyros

I hope to continue to learn from you, Caiyros. Please don't discontinue posting your ideas. I often find them interesting and valuable.
Best wishes,
Caiyros[/quote]

I admire your broad range of knowledge on many subjects and ideas. It is impressive to see someone so studied in so many areas.[/quote]

Thanks...I'm blushing....You might be interested in what we are doing on my site Leautremont Mars Seller Satelitte Network

Cheers,
C-[/quote]

I'm sorry Caiyros!! I didn't see this before. I will definitely check out your site. :) And also, I really really need help! Can you try to contact me? I can't PM. You could just go to the dark arts section and look at my harpy thread. I really want your advice and insight. Thank you in advance.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”