Read! I'm Newbie and Need Your Opinion !!

Cinev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: music
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Nev
Zodiac:

Hello, ::new:: my name is Kelvin Cinev, well you can call me Cinev :D I'm interesting to be spirit keeper, and want to be spirit keeper.

I've a lot of questions and.. i want to know about your opinion. :applause:

-For all religions (mine is Buddha), to be spirit keeper is legal? I mean.. not be sin?
-Can Angel show her/his true form? day/night vision I mean.. hehehe ::bleh:: I want to see real angel :shh:
-Should we give our spirit candles or incenses?

Thanks for read and comment ::bop::

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Welcome!
All your questions can be answered here What is Spiritualism? and here Angels.
There is lots more information there at the CH Encyclopedia, read read read then read some more. lol.
Good luck on your journey and enlightenment!

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cinev wrote:Hello, ::new:: my name is Kelvin Cinev, well you can call me Cinev :D I'm interesting to be spirit keeper, and want to be spirit keeper.

I've a lot of questions and.. i want to know about your opinion. :applause:

-For all religions (mine is Buddha), to be spirit keeper is legal? I mean.. not be sin?

This is a personal question where only your feelings matter on the subject.You should weigh out if spirit keeping is for you, and you should also be mindful, about what spirits (if any) you are willing to bring into your life, without feeling as if it is conflicting with your personal religious beliefs, or feelings. That being said, I do not personally feel that spirit keeping is a sin. Spirits are all around us, and we live with spirits our whole lives, without even realizing they are there. For example, we are all born with spirit guides and angels that are assigned to us, and we have spirits that come in and out our our lives for a multitude of reasons.

-Can Angel show her/his true form? day/night vision I mean.. hehehe ::bleh:: I want to see real angel :shh:

They can show their true form but how much you see of a spirit depends on your personal gifts. For example, I have many angels here and because I am not gifted with the gift of spirit sight..I can only feel them around me or get thought fragments from them.I know they are here as I have had various life changing experiences and when when I ask for a sign that they are here..My angels leave me feathers on the ground to let me know they are with me ;) ..Also, it takes patience and you must know that you may never get any manifestations from spirits but it doesn't mean they do not exist or that they are not there. Part of the beauty in this journey for me, has been to really know and feel in my heart that they exist, and that I do not need to visually see them or hear them, to know that they are there supporting me. As a result, after 2 years of spirit keeping I am starting to see some serious miracles..As I have had some serious emergencies that my spirits have come thru for me. Let me put it to you this way, the last incident that my spirits helped me out with involved my mother and family..And now they now longer doubt me..

-Should we give our spirit candles or incenses?

This is not required, but it would be a nice gesture of appreciation and respect. If you do a search on this forum or read CH's info on their personal website you will be better informed on spirit keeping and you will find most of the answers to your questions. I would advise you to read this information so you can make an informed decision before you buy any spirits. :thumbup:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/

Thanks for read and comment ::bop::
Your welcome.. ::goodluck::

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

hello!
imo if you feel the call to the paranorormal and spirit keeping, then go for it!! start small, one spirit, WA.

and do you think that that SK is a sin? I personally do not. This a decision that can only be made by you. If you believe in something, then believe it; it is your right.

offerings, that has already been covered by someone eles.

Seeing angels in true form..........that begs teh question
what is their true form??
I have seen my angel in human form
i think that a substantial relationship with a solid foundation of trust needs to be establised before an angel will show her/himself

good luck on this journey!
Blessings
J

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
Cinev
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: music
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Nev
Zodiac:

Wow, thanks for your great answers! you made me getting excited with this journey !! :D

All of my questions were answered! thanks for your opinion :applause:

Heatherm74
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
Zodiac:

I agree with everyone else on whether it is a sin or not. I grew up in a very strict Pentecostal church and while I believe a lot of the same as they do, I have always thought something was missing or wrong. I grew up with dreams that came true, yet my church taught that psychic powers were from Satan. So I squashed it. I think doing that hurt me. I have always tried to be happy but had a lot of negativity. In the last couple of years I have opened myself up more, especially in the past few weeks, I have been so much more at peace, like I'm not trying to survive my whole life with a limb that I have purposely decided not to use. Same with spirits. I've been blocking ones that wanted to communicate with me (my mom said that I used to talk to an angel and could not understand why she couldn't see them too..). Again, much more peaceful now that I have decided not to fight it. My depression and anxiety attacks have been diminishing.

I know for me, as a child, I wasn't inviting anything evil to work with me, so in my head, what I was taught was wrong. King David had dream readers, others had prophets, it was the terminology within my church that made me feel my gifts were bad.

I now feel that God (or whoever you believe in, as I am still at the point of discovering what I truly believe and what I was taught to believe) gives us these gifts, these spirits, in the case of crystals and magick, these resources to call upon, to help us.

I don't think it is a sin, how could it be when children and babies have the ability to see the spirits? It's as we get older we are told it is wrong, a figment of our imagination, etc when we start to question things.

I don't know if I explained myself clearly. I hope I did. I have a problem with over explaining my thoughts at times. :)

Just be.
Just feel.
Just be.
Never doubt yourself.
Love, A - psy vamp and Heather's whole spirit family <3

I blame typos on pixie babies playing with my cursor. Dancing on my screen. :)
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I personally don't think spirit keeping is a sin. How can something fulfulling and lovely as having spirits to share your life with be sinful, but than that's just my feeling on the issue. I was raised Roman Catholic... but I'm very open to everything.

DarkAddictions has given really good advice and tips. Just believe they are there, even if you don't see full on apparitions. Look out for the little things, a cool breeze, tingles, touches, signs like coincidences or songs and thoughts that randomly pop into your head.

Also, try meditating, using the pendulum, tarot cards or any forms of communication that resonates with you and that you're comfortable with. Also be aware of your dreams... you never know, you might see angels in their true forms in your dreams.

Offerings and candles are nice and let's them know you appreciate them. Or even a thank you and setting a time to connect with them goes a long way.

Good luck on your spirit keeping journey Cinev!!! :hug:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”