You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own mind
If I could be anything, I would be...: conquerer of realms
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: the devastator

swannie wrote:
Mekkanikka wrote:You guys make other peoples lifes miserable with your spirits :irked:

Now who's playing God and judging--"Judge not lest ye be judged" or do you really not know the Bible and just want to shake things up?........ :skull:
Why are you guys so angry on me ?
i dont get it.
i only want you guys to be carefull when taking revenge on people
because it might come back to you and completely screw you lives.
there are things out there that are stronger than your spirits.
better you use spirits to prevent problems and for protection.
did i upset you peeps ::rofl::

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Mekkanikka wrote:
swannie wrote:
Mekkanikka wrote:You guys make other peoples lifes miserable with your spirits :irked:

Now who's playing God and judging--"Judge not lest ye be judged" or do you really not know the Bible and just want to shake things up?........ :skull:
i dont get it.
I think it's the way in which you made these statements, Mekka. Perhaps you have good intent but your words looked a little preachy, and it greatly seemed as if you did not fully understand the situation.
Of course you are entitled to your opinion of things and it is appreciated that you share it, but try to be a bit more sensitive to the OP's situation (as well as how everyone here has different beliefs) when you are considering your contribution.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

In a way, i dont think that you have to make a cause of worry unless you know what you are doing or in some cases "able to see the consequences". There are many out there who take revenge, and yet have no backlash, as their taking of revenge settles the table.
Mekkanikka wrote:better you use spirits to prevent problems and for protection.

in a way, sometimes you could say preventing problems and putting up protection is belated and that is our "revenge". Really their is no time frame for when you are to prevent problems and set protection. Sometimes protection also means revenge for some spirits - they like to see the biggest strike and then head out with vengeance of the same multitude. It all is depending of the situation and as you see it. Sometimes people see it better to carry on and be passive until they get an "arm chopped off" and then swing their knife out and cut the opposers leg in place. Really the situation will differ upon what is actualy happening.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I think there is a very simply solution...Personally, I find it better, easier, and more effective...to extract the need for revenge and replace it with the need for Justice. Some people get away with horrible things, lying, cheating, stealing from others, refusing to help those in need, and so on. Dark Spirits are great for justice...because at least the one s I have cannot "be bought"...

Justice is the issue. And the feeling of helplessness ends and empowerment begins. But weigh your decisions by being careful or invoking Solomon, or Black Mahakala (very powerful), or whatever......

Best wishes,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mekkanikka wrote:
swannie wrote:

i dont get it.

Other forms of communication to keep in mind when talking to people: You are speaking to their spirits, angels and demons as well as their physical shell...

So you were wondering why the angry backlash? Its because the spirit that speaks through them may not be as fond of Jesus or the bible =) or there is alot of weird connotations attached to the bible and people are sensative to it. That is why

Go Big or Go Home.
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I agree with Caiyros- he is the forum member who I learned this from (seeking justice rather than revenge). I see absolutely nothing wrong with seeking justice. In fact, I believe it is important and necesary to do so; to take responsibility for protecting oneself and not be a doormat. If I seek justice, I am not causing harm or cursing anyone; I am simply giving back what was sent to me. If I am wrong in seeking justice for whatever reason (if seeking justice was not actually needed), then that person will recieve nothing. Seeking justice IMO, protects EVERYONE.

As for what the man did to my son, I'd rather not say. I'll just say that it was obviously wrong to many, not just me, and that it was disgraceful behavior by a grown man.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

QuantumWater wrote:
Mekkanikka wrote:Why are you guys so angry on me ?
i dont get it.
Other forms of communication to keep in mind when talking to people: You are speaking to their spirits, angels and demons as well as their physical shell...

So you were wondering why the angry backlash? Its because the spirit that speaks through them may not be as fond of Jesus or the bible =) or there is alot of weird connotations attached to the bible and people are sensative to it. That is why
Or simply speaking, Mekkanikka, you violated the first forum rule. Your posts in this thread have been condescending and not the least bit constructive. Then when you learned that people are upset with you, you reply flippantly. Perhaps the outrage you've caused, if unintentional, would have made you think twice about posting another similar response and instead posted your constructive reasoning (and maybe even an apology).

1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Sorry Merch, seems the drama on CH never ends. *sigh*
Ha, you're kidding, this thread is nothing compared to past squabbles. And, one thread amongst the many, is a drop in the hat.

I do think that it's best for anyone who disagrees with an ideology to respectfully do so by saying something along the lines of "I see your point & respect your right to believe it, but I disagree" ... and if you feel like going into particulars, you can.

One thing I learned early in magick, is that justice & revenge are two different things.

Achieving justice doesn't mean that the person(s) who wronged you will receive a like action in return. It means that things will be put right; whether or not the instigators receive any direct or indirect punishment.

Revenge means actively seeking a like & equal reaction to their action to set the scales right; which is most of the time a difficult thing to balance.

I would suggest always seeking justice. However, that is me, and everyone else can make up their own minds.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

From magnolias description it sounds like their similar...except that justice would follow more the lines of Karma. Revenge in my opinion is more associated in the "here and now" mentallity, and so would be more befitting of a demonic action :devil: which is to "shoot" them now and let god sort them out.

Go Big or Go Home.
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

This is interesting. And now I'm a bit confused, lol. Magnolia, did I then actually seek revenge rather than justice in my situation? I asked that my spirits protect my boy by keeping defense proportional to the offense and that the man bothering him recognize and know why when he recieves it in whatever way my spirits and higher power chooe to do so. I saw that as justice and worded it as such to my spirits. I thought that was the way to "set it right". But perhapse that was revenge???

I admit, I'm a momma lion. In situations such as this, I word things carefully so as not to let my strong emotions rule in the moment. Seeking justice (what I thought was justice, anyway) made me feel like I was standing up to what I felt was wrong in more ways than just a PO'ed 100 lb mom yelling at an arrogant man (which just doesn't fly sometimes, you know?) behaving like a jerk toward my son. So as not to behave as immaturely as that man, especially in front of my son, I sought the help of my spirits, which calmed me down; then I calmly yet firmly spoke my mind to the guy. He still bothered my child after that, so.... I took it a step further with asking for what I thought was justice.

I thought that revenge would be more along the lines of "trying to play god" by being the one to say exactly what you want done to the person and how; like for instance, sending spirits out to intentially harm someone in a specific way because you feel they deserve to have this or that happen to them. I do not believe that it is up to me to decide how justice is served, just that it is. I hope this makes sense! Does anyone know what I mean?

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity

Return to “Dark Arts”