neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Tis ok moonwind :) I know all about the bridging stone and how it works. Love the way you don't have to worry about bridging with the master vessel as it bridges everything you put in it.

You did have me going though with the discussion on the cross bridge stone and I really needed to sort it out. For others as well as myself.

Glad it's sorted. There is no cross bridge stone. That's great to have the question cleared up :D

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yes I am so so sorry I mis said what it is. uhhhhhhh I just meant I am going to cross bridge my spirits to my mv so i still retain their original vessel and they are not in there permanently is all. I will need to use this bridging stone for my stuff that is non ch for what I want to do. I need to get that dang name right in my head. For some reason it just does not want to go in my head right lol.

Again I am so so sorry for the confusion on this. Sometimes it is hard to get from the brain to the fingers to the computer. So I do think the Bridging stone is a great piece to own though. Don't you think.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:OH and Babyface if you knew I was wrong you could have just linked her to the store where the Bridging stone is. And explained how it works. I am one who will always liked to be corrected when I am saying something wrong. That is how we learn from our mistakes.
You really got offended the first time I tried to do that. If I do that again, you might think that I am a real smart ass and I don't want that to happen. For all I know there could be a cross bridge stone since I do not read thru every post in the forum and I might have missed something. That's why I was hoping for someone to confirm.

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am so so sorry if I had gotten offended. I think only because I had just been attached again in another thread. I apologize. Really I am the nicest person. Please forgive me. Your were right about the name of the stone. My brain was not right. lol

So are you gonna do it like I did or the regular way and just put them in their? I know I have had mine for quite some time now. I just started yesterday with all this. I just do not want mine in their and not in the stone also. IMO I like to know I can hold just one at a time when I feel the need. Does that make sense.

ImageImageImage
Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been busy organising everything in my collection. I will have 3 master vessels in the end. 1 for white art bindings, 1 for djinn and the one that is a pair of earrings will have white art spirits in one and dark arts spirits in the other.
I have also got the transmute bag and bridging stone and have transmuted 6 psy vamps into a ring with 6 stones on it. I'm in the process of bridging these vamps to me at the moment, as 4 are from Wintermournings.
I'm also going to transmute 3 sanguine vamps into a 3 stone garnet ring after I have bonded properly with the latest sang vamp.
so I have been very interested in this discussion as I'm right in the middle of doing all this myself.
It will be a relief to me to have my spirits and bindings organised in this way :thumbup:
So glad I can learn and do all this for myself and my spirits.

And peace brothers and sisters. Cause this is very important to all of us we get passionate about it all. Which means we care. Which is a good thing right :thumbup: :peace: :peace:

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh so your gonna just go ahead and transmute them not crossXbridge them into the mv? And wow you bought 3 mv. Cool Yeah it takes some time to do this. I am getting a bridging stone soon for the ones who are not from ch. Thankfully I do not have that many that are not from CH.

Yes this is very important to all of us who are using this great new tool. It is an awesome thing to have.

ImageImageImage
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:I am so so sorry if I had gotten offended. I think only because I had just been attached again in another thread. I apologize. Really I am the nicest person. Please forgive me. Your were right about the name of the stone. My brain was not right. lol

So are you gonna do it like I did or the regular way and just put them in their? I know I have had mine for quite some time now. I just started yesterday with all this. I just do not want mine in their and not in the stone also. IMO I like to know I can hold just one at a time when I feel the need. Does that make sense.
No harm done so please don't worry about it. When I purchased my mv I was mainly thinking of all my spelled items and really not too much about my spirit friends since they are all bridged to me. I usually do not carry their vessels around anyway. I do like to take some of my spelled items with me since most are not bridged to me. Magnolia has told me that I can copy all the different spells to my mv without transmuting them by using the "copy" spell that came with the transmute bag and the transmute bag is not req'd for this task. I could now use the cross bridge spell to cross bridge my friends to the mv without actually transmuting them. :thumbup:

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

oh so i can do the same with my spelled items. I was wondering about them. lol That is also a good way to do it. Yeah my spirits are bridged to me also. Well the CH ones. lol ahhhhh See we both learned something new. I love learning something new. Great thanks so much. :thumbup: :applause: :applause:

ImageImageImage

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”