Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thankyou for the reading! :thankyou:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

adelphia wrote:Hmm, food for thought. I have been a little sick lately. Dwelling on negative emotions, yes from time to time, regarding the trials of single parenthood. But no setbacks and no overexertion that I can think of and no one to push myself on either, lol, but that's not my style either. Yet I see some possible meaning from Leraje outside of what was written. Thank you.
Wow, ok, if it is not clear at first, this reading is good to meditate on...

At first I thought of goals in my life like, career goals, life-changing goals, financial goals and so on. Couldn't see how the reading applied with setbacks and overexertion. But, then I thought of a goal that is at the forefront, which could really apply to my reading. I got an intense weight loss drug to push through a plateau and even a small recent setback to reach my final goal. I'm talking, losing way more than the safe 2-3 lbs/week. And yes it can even be dangerous with this drug but I'm taking important supplements to make sure it's not so dangerous. Add to it, my cough - well thank you for the warning, I will certainly not be doing any strenuous exercise on top of it all - because the thought of an hour of cardio is tempting but sooo not safe for me right now ;)

Thanks again. I want these cards. I think it's so neat how they teach you of these beings. Very intense.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:
adelphia wrote:Hmm, food for thought. I have been a little sick lately. Dwelling on negative emotions, yes from time to time, regarding the trials of single parenthood. But no setbacks and no overexertion that I can think of and no one to push myself on either, lol, but that's not my style either. Yet I see some possible meaning from Leraje outside of what was written. Thank you.
Wow, ok, if it is not clear at first, this reading is good to meditate on...

At first I thought of goals in my life like, career goals, life-changing goals, financial goals and so on. Couldn't see how the reading applied with setbacks and overexertion. But, then I thought of a goal that is at the forefront, which could really apply to my reading. I got an intense weight loss drug to push through a plateau and even a small recent setback to reach my final goal. I'm talking, losing way more than the safe 2-3 lbs/week. And yes it can even be dangerous with this drug but I'm taking important supplements to make sure it's not so dangerous. Add to it, my cough - well thank you for the warning, I will certainly not be doing any strenuous exercise on top of it all - because the thought of an hour of cardio is tempting but sooo not safe for me right now ;)

Thanks again. I want these cards. I think it's so neat how they teach you of these beings. Very intense.
I think you're spot on there, remember though, it may not be things that manifest right away, for example, keep in mind the drug you are taking even with the supplements may have long lasting effects that will show up later in life. Be safe and I wish you the best :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:
You're welcome. LOL don't we all? I know I tend to take on the worlds battles and then neglect my own. Best of luck in your decision!
You're right lol I'm in a moment of making hard decisions and rethinking my priorities, and I have this bad habit of taking other battle as my own and could make everything go to down. Thank you again!

mamarock
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

:hug: Nixie the card that came through for me sums up my situation, my frustrations at a situation, though lately I am very mindful of what I say and do with everyone around me.
Funny you mention fire as an element to work with, this last week I have nearly gone through my candle supply as I have been burning lots of candles and sitting calmly watching the flames.

Thanks Nixie :hug:

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Nixie--would love a reading also, if you are still doing them!! Thanks!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

:) Phoenix, if you're feeling up to it, I would love for you to do a reading for me too, please! :heart: :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Oh this is why I don't like to work! I miss all the good stuff. :D
Hmm... I shouldn't complain! lol
I would really like a reading if you are still working on them.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

i would love a reading if your still doing them ty

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

thanks for the read, nixie! :thumbup:
Interesting, will be careful, actually there's no one around acting decepteive towards me right now, and I'm also one always speaking the truth (very inconvenient for some in my surroundings, but I really don't give a damn about whether they like it or not.. :p).

But you never knows what's coming around the next corner..-so I will be watchful ;)
Thanks again!:wave:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “General Questions”