I just received an SRA Egyptian Djinn.

Does anyone have one?

What is your experience?
dazedconfused
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Eek, no feedback yet, huh? How about you tell us how your bonding with the egyptian jinn worked out so far...
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Oh, goodness! No replies, LOL! I haven't really bonded with him. He's not happy about it, but he's going to give me some time before he ultimately decides to demand a rehoming. I think he really wants to work with me, but I have so many freakin spirits that I don't know how to organize and meditate.
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Slow down and spend some time with him. Egyptian Djinn have a stronger personality and lean towards sensualities, exotic spices.

All the best. Lavender, iris candles or incense would be good.
"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks, Teabags! I made a calendar up. I scheduled the weekends of October and this coming week to meditate with each spirit for trial. I'm sure as the week progresses (and I stick to the schedule) they will let me know if there needs to be adjustments. Today is for my gnomes and one vamp.

My Egyptian djinn is definitely in there, so we shall see where we end up, LOL.
Sarena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my white spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarena

Hi there,

I completely sympathise with you, my first spirit was an Egyptian Djiin whom i so adore, now i have thousands that have found their way to me, many i still need to bond with! lol & i truly feel the stress of bonding big time! First, slow down, relax & just try to spend a little time with him & explain how you feel & how much you adore him & want him to be with you. If you can 'hear' him just speak to him, if not, try using a pendulum. You will be surprised just how patient & understanding and they really are amazing & beautiful djiin!

I can't presume what will work for you, but if you have 'lots' of spirits, i found it impossible to carry all their vessels around, so my solution was to invite them to bind to my body/soul instead so they no longer required the vessel and have a lot more freedom. My djiin usually stay close but they often take breaks as they need & go to our realms we made etc (one is a 'living' realm & one is like a training/sports realm where they can practice fighting techniques etc....so binding to your body might help yours a little if your comfortable with doing that? Also, i wonder if he is bored & would like something to do or a task or project? Have you tried asking him? Because i have so many spirits now, i got them to set up their own council with their nominated leaders & respresentatives of each race so they can meet & discuss stuff, plan, organise, solve any problems etc.....makes them happy...just a few ideas. Hope that helps - But the best answer is just try & spend a little 'quality' time with them & let them know you appreciate them & care :)

In love & light,
Sarena
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Sarena wrote:Hi there,
My djiin usually stay close but they often take breaks as they need & go to our realms we made etc (one is a 'living' realm & one is like a training/sports realm where they can practice fighting techniques etc....

In love & light,
Sarena

may i ask how you set up these realms...i would imagine it would be easy with the djinns help...

::dragons::
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

::bump::

Anyone else have experiences?=D

I just won an Egyptian marid king djinn, so I would really love to hear more!=P
-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

From her name, I deduce my Djinn Goddess is Egyptian. We bonded immediately, I just love her. I'm really curious about inviting them to bond to my soul, how do I do that? Her I trust, I never get any bad feelings from her.
"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Soul binding? Dimensions? I would be greately interested in learning about these.
I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Return to “Djinn Races”