ULTIMATE PROTECTION

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Since you write your own spells I would suggest The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells: The Ultimate Reference Book for the Magical Arts by Judika Illes. Its a great reference to different types of spells and a good deal of historical context. Also its not the wishy washy content that some new Age books have these days. I would seriously call it a Grey Arts book (which is what spells are). I enjoy using it for reference and using some spells as models. It covers WA-BA and more taboo items like menstrual blood, semen, hair and nail clippings.

Judika Illes has several of these books together but this is by far my favorite "go to" book. Also its a free PDF download here: http://www.firstload.com/?ir=1&fn=encyc ... spells+pdf

I have some others I can suggest when I get to my bookcase and if I remember correctly there is a HUGE list of awesome books in another thread...its in educational talk....here! http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&start=10 Wiccan Warrior Alex posted his list. I'm looking for those books now as well. (come on PDF reader!)

I'm in the same boat- relearning the basics and finding out where I'm going now. :thumbup:

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Thank you very much everyone! and I see that there is a black magic reversal spell now- I'm going to check that out too

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity

Return to “Shadow Me”