acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

Hi all!

I know somewhere along the way I read a post in the forum where someone had written something to say to bid farwell and goodbye in a significant way when you're re-homing spirits to someone else.

I cannot for the life of me remember anything about it to search for and I've peeled through a ton of threads without finding it.. Apologies if it's right in front of my face, but does anyone know what it is?

Or have something 'official' they like to say when moving some spirits to someone else?

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
SpiritInTheWater
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one. Any thoughts?

Citrine,I was just about to go searching for the very same thing! So...you are not alone in the need of this information!

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpiritInTheWater wrote:Citrine,I was just about to go searching for the very same thing! So...you are not alone in the need of this information!
I'm glad it's not just me! I thought I knew what thread it was in but when I didn't see it there I was stumped.. Can't even remember which section of the forum I saw it in so I keep groping around blindly hoping I'll see it! :hug:

Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Templar101 wrote:Was it this one?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=depuis

T.
No, but thank you! It was from quite awhile (month or two?) ago and in a response someone had written out something to say when you're parting company with a spirit, meant to imply to them that you were no longer their keeper and they were going somewhere else.

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but in the following thread & quote, AngelDust gives an example of what you can say to your spirit before rehoming them. :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 1&p=175784

AngelDust wrote:You can't banish something bound. You can only respectfully send the vessel to a keeper that wants it. Once you give it a good home. They will serve them and leave you alone. Once you send them off you can say "I now send you to your new keeper, _________"

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BlessedBelleMoon wrote:Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but in the following thread & quote, AngelDust gives an example of what you can say to your spirit before rehoming them. :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 1&p=175784

AngelDust wrote:You can't banish something bound. You can only respectfully send the vessel to a keeper that wants it. Once you give it a good home. They will serve them and leave you alone. Once you send them off you can say "I now send you to your new keeper, _________"
Ah! That was it, thank you so much! I knew it was simple and short but when I read it it resonated, but I didn't want to just guess at it as I wanted the context and everything. Thank you!!

Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::wave:: I agree with you citrine that was short and nice.

I guess one should do what feels right for themselfs. I have the spirit with me while rehoming checking that all is good and giving them the oppertunity to say no if they like. But I have found that they all are nervous about if someone will want them and what if noone will? So I have found that the most important thing is that they know that they are always welcome to stay.

When the new keeper is found the spirits often gets like a pain in the ass not leaving one alone until they are mailed and on their way.

Have a wonderful weekend all of you :heart:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Return to “General Questions”