Popular music lyrics - think they can open portals?

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Do you think that songs with seemingly nonsense (ra-ra-o-la-la, gaga, ooo-la-la for example lol) wordings
are done on purpose to open portals/and or influence people beyond just dancing?

A concert would be a great way to bring up a massive amount of energy from multiple minds.
Then add in everyone saying the same powerful incantation....

Some complain of the over use of Auto Tune & over synth processed songs. They say humans just
sound like robots now & it might as well be a computer program "singing".

I'm not sure what purpose the portals (if any) would serve...Maybe to look into/manipulate/drain
your energy even when NOT at a concert?

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:Do you think that songs with seemingly nonsense (ra-ra-o-la-la, gaga, ooo-la-la for example lol) wordings
are done on purpose to open portals/and or influence people beyond just dancing?

A concert would be a great way to bring up a massive amount of energy from multiple minds.

Some complain of the over use of Auto Tune & over synth processed songs. They say humans just

I'm not sure what purpose the portals (if any) would serve...Maybe to look into/manipulate/drain
It would make sense, although not sure how many are actually involved in the occult, but the ones who are, it would make absolute sense.
Some songs when I sing I do feel like I am saying an incantation. Example would be Metallica's Enter Sandman

"Exit light, enter night, take my hand, we're off to never never land"
Seems like I'm about ready to do some DA related stuff LOL.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:Do you think that songs with seemingly nonsense (ra-ra-o-la-la, gaga, ooo-la-la for example lol) wordings

Human music is very much alive: Classical, JAzz, Folk, MOR, Big Band, so I wouldn't worry. Although I tune all my stringed instruments by ear, I do have an electric piano. But piano it is and sounds as good as a Chickering & Sons piano - Its a Williams Allegro...easier to move (OH YEAH ! ) and doesn't need to be kept in a certain measured moist temperature....

Most pop music (not all) these days is crap. For R N R the early 1980s were the very best..but like movies that peaked about 1987...most of the mainline "arts" are 3rd class postage...

Now then portals - Another story....portals let you see, act, & react....there is a lot of freedom within the confined specific portal zone. Also psychometry comes into play especially with musicians.....3 examples for personal experience with things I have acquired: Mozart's hair - Wolffy has been around ever since. Beethoven's hair....such intensity and physical pain. Rod Serling's fountain pen - a friendly spirit - and suddenly I feel a strong need to expand the nature of truth. OR sitting in the driver's seat of an Indy 500 race car and feeling the pure intoxicating energy all the while engine off....

Point is that there is much to get from portals. I have never felt drained from postive portals like the ones mentioned. Letters from Dachau during world war II did drain my energy as my mind wandered around the camp, but that, obviously is very negative....

SO there are some things to know, just the things mentioned (as far as I know)...so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Good Thread, ::nice::

I think most if not all of the big pop, rap, metal etc artists are into the occult as well as most actors.

Just look at how they all use the same hand signs and imagery.

Riyanas 2 nd album onward is pure occult, just look at the name "good girl gone bad" (something like that so please don't shoot me if i'm wrong!).

It therefore would not be a surprise if they had hidden properties.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

I can see why anyone would think this. A lot of lyrics from the past to the present hold a lot of value and passion from those artists who created them. Some lyrics are strangely attractive and can bring a rush to the senses. Even those lyrics that people hate to hear- are always around and have an even greater reaction the more they are around (those people that hate the lyrics soon begin to like them the more they hear the song)

I have noticed in recent songs such as E.T - Katy Perry, Marry The Night- Lady Gaga etc.
and in not so well artists songs such as Marry Me- Emilie Autumn, Strawberry Gashes- JOJ
My energy and surrounding energy reacts when i deeply follow along with the lyrics, and most lyrics are very descriptive or bring an intense air with them! Whether this energy is used to open portals, I cannot say for certain, They could quite if used properly maybe, but i wouldnt go that far.

As for Musicians being within the Occult -this isnt entirely new as there are even a lot of bands out there who are very open about this, and some that are very open about their paranormal experiences - and even then their songs bring this to attention because they feel a need to write about it and express it as they can. - as for this being a bad thing....well...if you think there is some big conspiracy and truck full of plots having to do with these musicians....you may want to back up and think it over and understand that occult matters were and are nothing new to music.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I don't know if they could open portals, but I would think that if the muisc was geared towards that, then yes!!! Muisc is energy and it can be a very powerful energy!!!! It stirs the emotions and can rasie energy as well in magickal endevors. Drumming is a good example of this, as chanting, dancing, singing, etc....

I think it all depends on just what you want the muisc to do, and then what the lyrics will be in order to acomplish what it is that you want to do. Again just my thoughts :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7

I believe so. Lady gaga, Rihanna, beyonce, and Katy perry

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Dam this is like a huge subject, not only are you thinking about the instruments that are being played, lyrics, or the vowels, a, e, i, o, as being punched in the song to open up chakras, then can the band use the energy.
Just on the instruments that a band would play, you can write a occult book on the subject on that alone.
Anyway, to get to the point, the only thing I know of, is the Pussycat Dolls, song Jai Ho. Jai Ho is a mystic word. (http://www.divineheartcenter.com/conten ... o%E2%80%9D).

So, now you have lyrics that rhyme, then a chanting word that raises energy.......So what do you have. Think about it.

MsSolarFelineAU
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ohhh, boy, where do I start supplying links based on my research...this is one reason I don't watch TV programs/news or read the newspapers or listen to music any more... :irked: (Okay, I "do" click on http://www.smh.com.au/ and http://www.theaustralian.com.au/ , just to keep up-to-date with what's going on )

The Transhumanist and Police State Agenda in Pop Music | The Vigilant Citizen http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3306 (Yes, the comments/commentators do say "Jesus Christ" a bit, but if you filter through that, some of the comments are "interesting")

Lady Gaga and the New World Order | Music | The Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/ju ... illuminati When I started to read this article, and the comments, I started to feel a "bit" sick in my stomach...

Portals? When one raises enough energy individually and then if one is in a group, then one is sending the Energy thus raised to......something. Where does this Energy that is raised go??? ::poke::

These are just two articles. :scared:

We are all on our own Karmic path, at our own vibrational frequency.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”