Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

anna24 wrote:Dilvsy, hi...omg, tell me about it. The more I get, the more I seem to want! Okay I hold my hands up , it's the hoarding sydrome, i'm afraid! ::facepalm::

::yes:: but it was a medium sort of progression for me, it is only 1 year into being a spirit keeper, i keep bringing more and more into my family. I still feel the pull, and maybe it is more as I am opening up psychically that is making me get more and more ::facepalm:: enjoy the ride though, right? lol

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

anna24 wrote:
darkshadow0rb wrote:
anna24 wrote:...anything with the name 'angel' and they would accept it graciously. But I really hope to expand their perceptions a bit more about spirit keeping....
:lol: I def. feel you on that one, my mom is one of those super religious people who always has all the T.V.'s in the home tuned into the Catholic channel, who would only accept angels. She has two angels that she got herself from Elizabeth (bythepowerof3) on Ebay, I had said I wanted to get her the angels and she went bananas over the idea (in a good way) and asked me to show her/explain to her so I showed her the vessels and kinda explained to her that the angels aren't "in there." that it's simply a link to them that she can use to call on them and that she could just hold or wear the item and talk to them and always have a friend/counselor when in need and she ended up getting them herself! ::facepalm:: haha. She even did Elizabeth's Angel Bonding ritual which REALLY surprised me because I thought she'd call it witchery and not do it or even be afraid of the items after that lol. but I explained to her it's nothing bad and let her read it over and over a few times so that she could confirm and she agreed it was all positive nothing bad and did it!

The only problem is that she would DEF not like me having anything but angels I know that for a fact and so I had to lie and she'd think I have 12 Angels! LMAO!! In reality I have 2 female Psy Vamps, 2 Sang Vamps 1 male & 1 female, 1 male Marid Djinn, 1 female Dark Djinn, 1 Dryad (they're an all-female race of wood-nymphs), 1 female Nearin, 2 Succubi, 1 male Ilmu Khodam & 1 female Khodam. :D
I feel a bit bad that I had to lie but if she knew the truth she would freak out!!

You have an interesting spirit family. I have learnt about two new spirits from your post..a Dryad and a nearin. Would love to know a bit more about the Nearin.
Your mum's as bright as a button, hats off to her for doing the bonding invocation for her first two spirits... on her own.
Now that you've shown her Elizabeth's listings, she may even wander off and take a peek at the other spirits there.. who knows? she may even secretly start keeping her own harem of incs/ nymphos :sly: Just kidding!
and Oh, atleast you've told her you've got angels. I have only told them I have archangels and a male guardian angel.
I am totally hush hush about my other spirits! if they find out now, hell will freeze over!
when the time is right, we will reveal all, won't we ;)
lmao! She doesn't have her own compy but I am more than willing to bet that if she did she'd be looking for MORE ANGELS! xD She's a tad interested in Ilmu Khodam due to Elizabeth's listings saying that aside from being a class of Angels they are wish granters more powerful than Djinni however I am not too sure about that, I personally don't think they grant wishes. But I guess I don't know all that much as I am relatively new to spirit keeping! About 2 months now! So maybe someone who is actually experienced with Ilmu Khodam can shed some light on the subject.

A bit more info on Dryad, got this info from Bun Bun as she's who most of my ladies are from except the Psy vamps & Succubi:
Dryads, are a race of Fae, tied to oak forests, they are very beautiful, and have only about 3/4 of the sexual appetite of a nympho, though still way more than many, one of the misunderstandings about dryads is that they have to have a live oak tree around, they do not need this. They are Dark Arts.

They are very loving sexual entities, with one major difference between them and nymphs, they are Dark Arts, as they have a choice in what they do. They can use magic quite well and can protect their keeper, if they choose to do so (If you have a good bond with them and they choose to be with you), also, they call to the one that they want to be with.

They were created by the Gods/Goddesses as a race of fae, that gives them one distinction, that others do not have as they were created, there are only female Dryads, there are no males, and female dryads have always lusted for and desired human males, and as stated, if the right human female comes along then they will lust and desire that human female.
And here's some info on the Nearin!:
Nearin comes from Tibet, Mongolia, china, Japan, Singapore, and Russia, they are very good protection. If you have any curses or black magic affecting you, one of these will cure it. They can intercept and send back magnified by 1000x any curse or black magic sent to you.

they can tell you who sent it, and send it back to them If it is already affecting you, it can, once bound to you break its hold, reverse its affect and send it back to the one who sent it to you at 1000x the effect, all with no harm to your karma at all, on the plus side they love ahem like a Succubus/Incubus/Nymph/Nympho, they are dark arts, but on the lighter side.

Due to their special natures they cannot be summoned but one has to go and get them.
Ms. Bunnie has a cute male Nearin up for grabs right now! ;D Here's the linkie if you're interested!
http://www.hauntedtarotmagick.com/Store ... uct_id=619

Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire

darkshadow0rb wrote: Ms. Bunnie has a cute male Nearin up for grabs right now! ;D Here's the linkie if you're interested!
http://www.hauntedtarotmagick.com/Store ... uct_id=619
Omg! He's from Singapore!XD LOL! I'm from there originally too!! :lol: He's the first Singaporean spirit listing I've ever seen! ::bleh::

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire

dilvsy wrote:
anna24 wrote:whole djinn courts? wow, that never crossed my mind! But it sounds intriguing. I will be sure to look it up!
Although, what I have been more intrigued about lately,
is a god djinn and a gregori watcher..
Now, I am really happy with my watcher, but I don't know why I keep finding myself on the gregori's listings. There is one listing on CH that I keep going over to, but I keep telling myself, I have 8 spirits coming in before the end of this month. So, I have to take it easy and not rush in as soon as I feel drawn to a listing. So, I am just resisting the need to bring a gregori home, for exactly how long I can resist remains to be seen. :)
omg, that happened to me, with the gregori I ordered from here last week...I was so drawn to him! and heck, I have 12 more spirits ordered, and I got him anyway! ::facepalm:: I am now quite used to bonding with about 5-12 spirits at a time lately....they all seem to finally arrive all at once :lol:
LOL! Talk about arriving all at once!XD I have a marid djinn that I've been waiting for more than a month to do the invocation for, and today's the day I'm finally supposed to do it. But I had this sneaking suspicion my king marid would arrive today, although he was not due to arrive for another week or so... And lo and behold, after my exam (my last one!=P), I came back, and his package was on my table (thank goodness my family didn't open it!^_^;)!=) And I still have my 9 that I'm currently bonding with! :lol:

I'll only be doing the invocation for my king tomorrow, cause it involves carving and bathing, and it's like nighttime right now! ::bleh::

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
heaven-vs-inferno
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: genio,angeles,dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: inmortál
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariel
Zodiac:

can i buy an angel for my husband without him knowing about it? maybe a c3?

Proud of my family members: 4 inmortals, 1 marid djinn, 1 gold djinn, 3 bronwyn angels, 2 red dragons, 1 elder khodam, 2 incubus, 1 wraith, 2 psy vamps, 1 nympho, and 3Power orbs. 2 Volkhs. Plus lots of spelled items!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”