You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:Haha! I know right?!XD But here it's health first, so chicken breast and turkey is really ex, and so all the thighs and drumsticks which are fattier, are much cheaper!=) LOL! Which is a plus for me, cause although I like chicken breast, I LOVE chicken thighs! :heart: So it's actually a win-win situation for me! :lol:

LOL And, yes, the education system is WAY WAY WAY more flexible!=) I remember, when I was in p5, I sucked at science (about to fail... And was almost rock-bottom in my class for science...=/), so my teacher wanted to see me... Guess what she told me? My answers were actually mostly right, just that I didn't use the keywords, so she could not mark it right...=.= So I started using keywords, and started getting highest in my class in science?!=.= Even as a young child, I thought that was completely retarded... :think:
Ha ha Singapore is still far from health conscious as compared to the western countries. Due to the multiracial culture, we are in love in food. May be food is also another route for stress release. ha ha. Turkey is slowly entering our market too, though still quite slow.

Yup, i hated it when they are looking for the keywords instead of the understanding of the studies. We may understand and phrase it in our own way. I heard from my friends that they draw pictures on the chinese essay papers, as they do not know how to write the word. :lol: The best thing is they passed. :thumbup:

sadlotus79 wrote:interesting read. i like reading things about different belief systems from other cultures.

as for me the only Auspicious Wedding Date is NOT having one.lol.
Auspicious dates are just a form of blessing via the energy of the nature, be it earth or solar. Just like we spells are best worked during a full moon. Humans have certain days though the year that the nature energy will be in sync with us. Thus, when we have some special events during these special days, we will be blessed and have more positive vibes to boost us towards a better future ;)

I love to learn about different belief systems too. Just like now i am sharing the Eastern Chinese Arts to the ::ch:: family

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Woah! It's so cool that they managed to pass!=D I had this tutor friend who, during a bio test, didn't remember all the terms for pollination (in uni), and so drew a bee flying to a flower!XD He totally got the question wrong!XP

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:Woah! It's so cool that they managed to pass!=D I had this tutor friend who, during a bio test, didn't remember all the terms for pollination (in uni), and so drew a bee flying to a flower!XD He totally got the question wrong!XP
Ha ha, maybe the marker lacks creativity in uni. Or uni is just pure seriousness.

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Nah... I think it's cause it was a high level course, and it was more than about just the bee going to the flower! :lol:

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:Nah... I think it's cause it was a high level course, and it was more than about just the bee going to the flower! :lol:
True true. At uni level, we have to be more specific as compared to jc or secondary school. So how's ur study coming along?

Return to “Educational Material”