Can someone see if my werewolf has a message for me?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Would very much appreciate it if someone could do this for me without cost. He's a Varcolac werewolf from Gwen,i got him i june and there hasn't been any contact since his welcoming howl. ::Anyone::

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Just wanted to re-reference the CH rules for your info:

9. Taking advice or services of board members
--- It is always good to get a second opinion. However, if you are unsure about connecting with your spirits, contacting your spirits, the manner in which a spirit is behaving, or any other issue that has arisen you can take opinions from board members on their methods however if nothing else works contact the ORIGINAL SELLER. It is not wise to contact a different seller about another seller's spirits because a different seller has no knowledge of how the spirit was conjured, bound or prepared. Before taking any drastic steps you need to contact the original seller to prevent any damage being done. If the original seller is not able to be contacted then seek the advice of a professional. If you chose to take the advice of a board member here in regards to spirits, spells, rituals, magic, or any other topic we cannot be held responsible for what happens. Always err on the side of safety and get as much information as you can.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 142&t=5027

Good luck! :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”