Vamp Culture

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm curious about the difference between Ash's vampires the Abchanchu vs the new Vampire Clans in his Evolution section store. I was under the impression that the Abchanchu was the most dangerous, and then it seems that these Evolution vampiers are alot darker. Ash care to share?

Go Big or Go Home.
Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

Hi Quantum. I don't have an abchanchu but I have one of the Hindu Kush clan and he's telling me they differ from other vamps in that each clan had a specific focus, so the members would be specialized in an area pertaining to their clan's focus. The word "elite" keeps coming up. I'm not sure if he's referring to himself or saying that the clans considered themselves elitists. Where they fall on the DA scale I think would still depend on their individual personalities.

~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

So that has me wondering, are Hindu Kush like Arabian Vampires from the lands of Arabian Nights....who smoke Hindu Kush? :lol:

Go Big or Go Home.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

QuantumWater wrote:I'm curious about the difference between Ash's vampires the Abchanchu vs the new Vampire Clans in his Evolution section store. I was under the impression that the Abchanchu was the most dangerous, and then it seems that these Evolution vampiers are alot darker. Ash care to share?
It is not necessarily that these clans are darker. The vampires of these clans are overall more advanced in ways, they have more experience in and vast knowledge of a particular realm of focus in addition to having held a position in life which makes them more powerful.
Therefore, darkness is not what makes the clan vampires suited only for more intermediate/advanced keepers. It does factor in, especially with the Adria clan - for example. However, these vampires cannot be compared to the abchanchu in such a way.

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

NoctemAeternus wrote:
QuantumWater wrote:I'm curious about the difference between Ash's vampires the Abchanchu vs the new Vampire Clans in his Evolution section store. I was under the impression that the Abchanchu was the most dangerous, and then it seems that these Evolution vampiers are alot darker. Ash care to share?
It is not necessarily that these clans are darker. The vampires of these clans are overall more advanced in ways, they have more experience in and vast knowledge of a particular realm of focus in addition to having held a position in life which makes them more powerful.
Therefore, darkness is not what makes the clan vampires suited only for more intermediate/advanced keepers. It does factor in, especially with the Adria clan - for example. However, these vampires cannot be compared to the abchanchu in such a way.

Thanks NoctemAeternus. Because of how it was marketed, and Ash saying they were darker I was under the impression that they were darker than even an Abchanchu...even though awhile back it was said the Abchanchu were the darkest vampires. Your right though, because when you learn the fine intricacies of both the Light and Dark realms is when you are lead to the more advanced techniques. I can see where they are more advanced now.

Go Big or Go Home.
Rooneymanu
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ouroborous Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I've decided not to put my magical name here

Thanks I am going to check out the link on vamp culture.

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Alicristy wrote:Hi,
I wondered if anyone has had a problem with vampire spirits? I ask this because maybe any one of 3 that I have might be getting rid of my partner of 6 years. It all started about a month ago after receiving the 3 vamps in a short space of time after discovering spirit keeping in March and now I'm hooked. Anyway, my partner has felt more chest pains more than normal and more stress for a month now, and I found out recently he has been misbehaving behind my back. This has happened twice before about 4 years ago and he promise he would never do it again. But he has started again and am afraid to confront him this weekend as I may have to dump him and frightened when the fireworks will start as this will hurt us both. I am interested if anyone has any feed back on the down side of keeping spirits or stories they would like o share. Thank you. :(
Ali I'm going to insert my own thoughts/beliefs here...so follow them if you want but you are your own person and must do what is right for you. For someone "misbehaving" once, twice, again??? They aren't worth it. If you are what they are seeking/wanting...with you is where they'll stay. I have the motto, "Fool me once, shame on you....Fool me twice, shame on me". Yes it is used/borrowed but holds true. You are worthy and deserving of better/more than I think this person will give you. My Vampire Spirits (and I have MANY) have never caused a problem in my own home. That doesn't mean they can't, but haven't. Do not be afraid of the fireworks and yes, you might hurt. But things heal in time, learn, move on. That is my advice. I know others that have overcome such things and work together with beautiful long-lasting relationships. Sometimes the hard times make relationships stronger. But it takes TWO to be wanting and willing to work it out. Is this person wanting/willing....truly?? Do you want a relationship where you are constantly looking over your shoulder? Or would you rather give yourself (and some other lucky individual out there) the chance and honor of your trust? Anyhow, I wish you the best and believe you are a strong person inside...don't doubt yourself!!

Many Blessings,
Scordra

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I didn't see it as the Abchanchu being the most dangerous, just that they are one of the most darkest races out there. I'm still trying to find this Vamp Culture site as I'm too, very interested in learning more!!

Many Blessings,
Scordra

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Alicristy wrote:Hi,
I wondered if anyone has had a problem with vampire spirits? I ask this because maybe any one of 3 that I have might be getting rid of my partner of 6 years. It all started about a month ago after receiving the 3 vamps in a short space of time after discovering spirit keeping in March and now I'm hooked. Anyway, my partner has felt more chest pains more than normal and more stress for a month now, and I found out recently he has been misbehaving behind my back. This has happened twice before about 4 years ago and he promise he would never do it again. But he has started again and am afraid to confront him this weekend as I may have to dump him and frightened when the fireworks will start as this will hurt us both. I am interested if anyone has any feed back on the down side of keeping spirits or stories they would like o share. Thank you. :(
I'm truly sorry that you feel so down about this. But I have to be honest...it sounds to me like your spirits are really just trying to look out for your best interest as it sounds like this person isn't being very good to you...or good -for- you. But that is just my observation based on what you posted here. As vamps are not WA spirits and can choose to do "wrong" they are capable of acting on your behalf, even when it may be harmful to others. Most probably wouldn't do anything serious, but they could very well attempt to remove someone from your life that they see as being harmful to you by any number of means, including making them choose to leave.

I would recommend some reflection on this issue and some deep soul searching on the matter before you decide that your spirits are doing the wrong thing here...as I really feel they are just trying to protect you.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I agree, talk to them about what is bothering you and tell them that this isn't ok. Open communication is definitely a huge part in making sure your relationships with your vamps is healthy and not destructive. Also, maybe they see something you don't in your current relationship? Just a thought. Make it a point to have family meetings at least once a week to make sure we're all on the same page. Perhaps, they are just trying to get your attention or possibly don't like your significant other ( granted that's not an excuse to strain your relationship at all ). I don't have any problems with my vampyres however, we communicate if we have issues we'd like to discuss. We hope this helps!

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Vampire Races”