You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

Recently I have been called. Lol. Now let me explain how I get called from spirits. I see their name or information and poof I know I need them. Because if I don't buy them there is something in my mind and heart that won't get them out of my head. Of course there are dreams and meditation calls too but back to my point.

For a while now I wanted Horus. I already have lady Isis whom I call MamaIsis because she is my substitute mom ( my living mom is all the way across the states and I haven't seen her in a year) .

...I keep getting off subject. Anyways, yeah I have wanted Horus for ages. There has always been a strong urge for Egyptian anything ever since I was a kid. So when I finally had some cash and managed to put Horus in my cart, poof, 3 more immortals swooped into my cart. I saw their names and felt a warmth and my hand dragged them into the cart. I personally literally don't remember actually buying them it happened so fast. Lol.

So, I have Horus, Anubis, Amon, and Qetesh coming to me. I haven't found much information regarding people's experiences though. Does anyone have any info regarding these lovely immortals?

Horus was always a nifty to me since I have a hawk familiar...I felt a connection..
Anubis always fascinated me for some reason...I read somewhere he was a scary puppy. Lol
Amon makes me laugh maniacally randomly and
Qetesh...honestly, I felt I just needed her.

Unsure if that's a calling or what. I would love opinions! Thanks folks!

One love.
Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Really?
... No one has anything on
Anubis?
Amon?
Qetesh?
Horus?
Isis?

:/

Come on folks...I need some experience stories...

One love.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

xD I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I haven't been called by an immortal, but I am bumping this topic for you so hopefully someone will answer.

But in any case, I don't really know what it feels like to be called by a bunch of spirits since that doesn't usually happen to me, but one thing for sure.. don't burn your wallet! If you can't welcome all of them, you don't have to answer to ALL of the callings. xD May not be something you're looking to hear, but it's something I can say as a broke college student getting into spirit keeping.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I can't offer anything on the immortals you've listed, but if you do a search i'm sure you will find experiences and info.

To get you started, here are threads on Anubis -
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 20&t=16833
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =20&t=1523
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 20&t=22945

Hopefully others will be able to share some more on these gods and goddesses.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

I was called by Anubis and Set a couple of years ago. I won't go into the long story, but Anubis was extremely persistent - patient, nonthreatening, but just wouldn't go away. Since then, I would describe him as the mystery. He is the cool, deep river that's calm and serene, but with unbelievable power just below the surface. He answers in riddles and speaks from the shadows. Never a straight answer. He is protective, loving, but detached, and frustrating as all all get out!
I love them both dearly.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

There was a canine looking immortal here long time ago comes when i call sometimes(reminds me of a puppy and hes as loveable as one)
Thoughta long time about it must be Anubis unsure at first
but Set doesnt fit this description unless hes tricking me hes more like (a serious standing guard puppy not coming to be peted cause guarding is serious bissuness even tho its a puppy)

Amon is more like a self created man ::rofl:: bad description i know but its what i got from him? he a man who gets things done here :D XD

Calling or not you will prolly enjoy whats coming to you....propably ::rofl::

Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks

I read a couple places where people mentioned Anubis was like a puppy...i imagine him to be more like the MUMMY version of him. Tall, dog legs, black body, human torso and jackal head....with a scary personality.

NO ONE has ANY info on Qetesh...

A lot of people have Isis though, and I have had her for nearly a year now.

Amon and Horus..

I wonder why more people arent drawn to them.

All my past lives (the 7 connecting THIS life at least) where in greece and surrounding areas so it's odd that I don't have more Greek immortals. But I have always had a pull towards Egypt as a kid.

I can't wait for the immortals to get here.

One love.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Hi Rowan, congratulations on your new immortal bindings.
I have a binding of Qetesh along with a few other immortals.
About a month ago, I realised I had to get a binding of Zeus or I wouldn't be able to get him out of my head. He was persistant.
While I was purchasing his binding, I came across Qetesh's listing and I felt this lovely warm feeling over me. I felt like I needed her. When you get a calling you 'just know'. It's hard to explain and even if you did, it doesn't always make sense half the time ;) So, I went for a dual binding.
Now, I have not had Qetesh long enough to comment here. I read somewhere that she helps bring out your best physical attributes and makes you more interesting to the opposite sex. I have not worked with her yet. I can't think of anything to ask right now, but I wore the pendant diligently for the first 2 weeks and during this time, I noticed that I had trouble sleeping, because I had way too much energy. I also talked a lot(which could be down to Zeus), also received some attention from the opp.sex that I didn't particularly enjoy. So I took the pendant off and it now rests on my dresser.
Now that I saw this topic, I am definitely feeling the need to reconnect with them again. Good luck, Rowan, do post your experiences.
P.S - I am also drawn to Horus, I am only feeling this since Qetesh came in. Coincidence? :pirate2:

Anna
Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

I just wanted to chime in and say a good read that deals with the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses is Circle of Isis by Ellen Cannon Reed. While this is not the only book, it is of the lighter variety and less complicated. There are other such books, and if you are serious about learning and working with the Egyptian Immortals, you should read as much as you can. Here is a link to different Egyptian and Egypt books, Anathema Books- Egyptian and Egypt Books. I have always worked closely with the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, and I can lend you an experience with Anubis whom I have worked with the most. I will say before hand that my experiences are based on living and breathing Egyptian magick, as that was my primary path of study for over 10 years.

Anubis- I had done a lot of study on the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and have even done a lot of astral and meditation with Anubis. The first time I contacted Anubis he put me through a test of faith. I was in meditation and came upon a large river with a boat, and when I made a step towards the boat I was blocked by a large dog. He was growling and baring his teeth, moving towards me. When he finally reached me all I remember was him jumping towards me, then I was shown a variety of things one might concider horrifing. I stood my ground taking all of it in, for I knew this was a test that must be past. When all was said and done I was back by the river with the boat still waiting, but there was no more aggresive dog, only Anubis. Now, will Anubis test everyone this way? I do not believe so, I believe this test is for those that adventure into the deeper magicks of Egypt, those that wish to wonder into the Underworld for magickal reasons.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.

Return to “Immortals”