You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns & Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm, not sure what that means
Zodiac:

Thanks T-Misu. I miss her very much but I don't feel as sad as people would think. I feel blessed to have known her even for a short while. Sometime I feel like she came down from heaven to teach me a life lesson and I think she is around me all the time making sure everything is going well for us.

She had complication from birth so she wasn't able to speak like a two years old. It would be nice if the Human binding actually helps her communicate with me. Even if it's just feeling her presence because I'm very numb to those senses. Maybe she can communicate through my dreams. ::bop::

In life there is no such thing as "Bad", just our inability to see the "Good".

True PEACE comes from knowing that good is all that exists.
"
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Seiko wrote:Thanks T-Misu. I miss her very much but I don't feel as sad as people would think. I feel blessed to have known her even for a short while. Sometime I feel like she came down from heaven to teach me a life lesson and I think she is around me all the time making sure everything is going well for us.

She had complication from birth so she wasn't able to speak like a two years old. It would be nice if the Human binding actually helps her communicate with me. Even if it's just feeling her presence because I'm very numb to those senses. Maybe she can communicate through my dreams. ::bop::
I think she'd be able to speak, because her spirit would be more mature than that of a baby or young child, and also what kept her from speaking was something physical, so that wouldn't be the case where she is now.

That would be a wonderful remembrance of her.. to have a human binding of her. I bet she will communicate with you in your dreams, if she hasnt already. xoxo

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

When you are bonding with human spirits how can you find out what they like? Especially when you aren't as skilled with...the communication aspect lol. He was a knight of King Arthur btw, any help would be appreciated!

into my diamond matrix.....
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

My question is this one: do we better bond with human spirits because we are human too? or it is the same with the bonding with any entity out there?

I ask it, because i am so scared of human spirits, and i don't even know why?!?
I have 36 binds at home, and none of them are completely humans, 3 vamps are half humans
the other ones are astral vamps, have never been human, and my other spirits/entities are all born in the astral.

I have my grand ma and elder brother and my cousin that often come in my dreams, and i have asked me if they wanted to be bind.

I had several problems with grand -ma when she was alive, but now it is finished, i was asking me if she was around because she wanted to begin a bond with me...

But i still feel hesitant in bonding with humans.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Chouki wrote:My question is this one: do we better bond with human spirits because we are human too? or it is the same with the bonding with any entity out there?

You'll most likely get varying answers to this. For me personally, I find it is the same bonding with any other spirit.

I have 36 binds at home, and none of them are completely humans, 3 vamps are half humans
the other ones are astral vamps, have never been human, and my other spirits/entities are all born in the astral.

I have my grand ma and elder brother and my cousin that often come in my dreams, and i have asked me if they wanted to be bind.

I had several problems with grand -ma when she was alive, but now it is finished, i was asking me if she was around because she wanted to begin a bond with me...

Often what we fear, is exactly "what the doctor ordered" so to speak...you may be surprised, and find that you work extremely well with human spirits.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

ChaosDevour wrote:
Chouki wrote:My question is this one: do we better bond with human spirits because we are human too? or it is the same with the bonding with any entity out there?

You'll most likely get varying answers to this. For me personally, I find it is the same bonding with any other spirit.

Often what we fear, is exactly "what the doctor ordered" so to speak...you may be surprised, and find that you work extremely well with human spirits.
I have thought about that too, what if i was so scared of them is the reason why i could have a better connection?
Thank you for your advice, i will really mediate about it^^

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

RyuKyu wrote:Also if the human spirit was a baby or unable to speak when living will the spirit still be able to communicate?
The very first spirit to call to me, back in the early-80's, turned out to be my son from another lifetime who died at birth in 1882.
Now he manifests as a child around 5 years old, and "lives" in a small railroad town very similar to what he would have known in his lifetime

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Angel,
The person who bound my human spirit for me said that they have the choice to be bound or not. Feel free to read my post (it's long and detailed) from a few days ago on this forum. I am truly and eternally grateful that she did decide to be bound to me. I hope that whomever you want bound to you wants it as well.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I just had a mystic join me <3 he's lovely. Any advice on human spirits? This is my first one I've worked with while spirit keeping. I used to work with them in medium work, but this is obviously different.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Just treat them like the rest of your spirit family (or like a living human being). The best thing about them is, that they unterstand our emotions better than any non-human entity.

Return to “Human”