Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I've been working with this piece for a couple of months now. I have been doing some heavy astral work and more than my usual amount of (assorted) spellwork for other people, so I was really interested in this piece mostly for the astral and spiritual cleansing. I use it during meditation. I am finding the astral work much less exhausting and it's easier to stay in meditation for longer periods than before (I tend to lose focus when I'm stressed), so I think the piece has done a good job. What ever astral and spiritual blockages were there appear to be gone. However, it doesn't seem to be doing much for the physical cleansing. I've been sick more in the last two months than I have in the last three years. I am pretty pleased with it overall. :thumbup:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”