vonstreppledjinncorpamerica

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

if you read the listing details there is some paragraph he teach how to make fake photograph/flashy one for creating the product image :thumbdown:

it's pretty much convince me all of his item in his store is handled through the same, spirit just a number/value for him, it's no different with commercial pet shop, doesn't mean the owner of the shop love the animals but it merely a business for them

that's why i love ch, crazy_witchy, mortrag_castle and few other sellers, they truly respect those spirits and their passion is connecting them with keeper who would love them as well

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Sorry to play Devils advocate but you cannot compare a Djinn to a pet. That alone is insulting IMO. They always have freedom of choice, do not need to be fed, walked or taken to the vet. Had they not wanted to be bound I'm sure they would not have been and if maltreated can always leave on their own accord. I do understand your point of view regarding wholesale lots but if the spirits themselves are okay with it then maybe we should not attribute human concepts and ideologies to powerful spirits who are above that sort of thing. To say that they are just about the money is a bit of an assumption as their items sell for very little, much less than the hundreds of dollars some sellers charge. Almost everything in their shop is under $20 and their vessels as usually silver with a stone not the cheap glass trinkets some sellers use and say its what the spirits chose. Their vessels hold their value and can be sold at a profit whereas glass, common stones, ribbons and most pewter items do not. Once again, i do understand where you are coming from i just ask that you look at the whole picture and not just one listing. I bought a wonderful wooden book stand from them for $19.99, the sheer work involved in creating it is worth more than the listing cost and then you have to add the fact that they carry so much energy - I can take that same book stand a year from now and sell it a profit without even mentioning the fact that it comes from Jerusalem and is enchanted to boot. On the other hand i have plenty of vessels from other reputable sellers that cost a lot more even with heavy "discounts" and where very disappointing when they arrived. One of these sellers even refuses to allow you to choose a vessel as "they know best what the spirits want", coupled with the price tag of their items it makes me wonder if they are not just trying to stretch profits. I could be wrong but i think they also enclose some incense and a silk charging bag which must also eat into their profits.

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

I saw that bookstand. It really is lovely, and very affordable.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:Sorry to play Devils advocate but you cannot compare a Djinn to a pet.
emm who compared them to pet?? in fact i was little angry and said are spirits like "hamster" aka pet that you can collect in one container and sold them in bulk?
you got wrong meaning here, please take a look again at my post then comment about it, i hope you know what is called metaphor

second we are not talking about price, there are great seller who sells precious spirits in seriously cheap price because they simply want to connect those spirits with loving keeper, because they didn't want money going to be the obstacle and only rich people could having those great experience about it

the concept of this seller is seriously wrong ( in my view ), try to extract his point word per word of his listing, so i assume i want to have quick money but don't want to worked hard, all i do got his box of wholesale spirits, in few days i open my ebay store, make it haunted as much as i can and boasting description like
"i'm a third generation on this field, my experience is 25ish years" and yes i took his advice for creating the picture with some smoke make it spooky as much as i can

guess what? i hope it's not me or you ended up in that listing and "buy it" with a lot of expectation and hopes like most people want, if the spirit real/active then "lucky you"
if it's not worked then we will come to this forum writing some seller review said "don't buy his item!!!" with angry icon :lol:

sorry but i don't think it's a wise idea, i totally against this guy, the only thing i could do is keep myself away from all of his item and stick to seller who treated and respect every spirits they conjure

about the "even those spirits don't mind", i think you still remember ash & mag said that they are beyond of us, so they are not very emotional and going to refused "hell no... why would i ended in wholesale section??" no... they will not do that

well again, this is my point, it's ur life and ur decision

The turning point

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte

Justwoman,

I had just posted a reply that somehow didn't show up, I hope this won't turn out to be a double post.

Any way, what I wanted to state is that I don't like that listing any more than you do and I wish they didn't do it.

However, I read the description a couple of times and nowhere are there instructions to fake photos, rather instructions are provided on how to use lights and fabrics, as background for the vessels, to take pictures that will create the kind of atmosphere that the metaphysical buyers have learned to expect from these sorts of listings.

All sellers whether or not they sell metaphysicals, use marketing tactics, that include making the objects they sell appear in the best light. The are attempting to help people who may be interested in selling metaphysicals to get started, and I guess to continue supplying such sellers with their products.

Don't forget they clearly state that the vessels are already spirit imbued. They are not empty vessels that would-be sellers would lie about.

I still think this listing cheapens them and wish they would stop, but wanted to be fair and set the record straight.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

You all have to remember this phrase: To each their own. You don't have to like it but that's what is called for here. Remember: To each their own.

Darrish
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2040
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn, Vampires

I've made listings using those dramatic techniques, lighting and random pictures and the proper, respectful listings - guess which sold and which didn't. Ebay is the place for those sorts of techniques and if they didn't do they - they wouldn't sell.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yes i really do understand the tactic of marketing, but hey i guess people get more educated each day, ch is good sample for metaphysical seller, they never tried to dramatic things, they are very honest with their item but it really sold, so in the end it's not because the presentation anymore

me personally "the more seller trying to dramatic their items the least i convinced about it's power". If it's powerful enough you don't have to proof it with flashy listing but let the result speak. But the point i try to emphasize here is not about the spooky image tutorial, not about the total price of spirits will be very cheap if you buy it in bulk ( i'm copying KENN statement, which i found very well meaning but with good sense of humour "Spirit keeping is not Pokemon.. gotta catch 'em all?" )
but his ethical as a spirit seller/collector and conjurer that's all, i don't bash this seller, but as a spirit keeper it just made me sad read his listing, and i hope that he stop post that list in the future although like someone said "even the spirits don't refused" treated like that, but we don't really know right?

and i don't want this page turned to a debate topic, so for everyone good luck with your journey
may you always blessed with every decision you made

off to sleep :snore:
Last edited by thedragonlover on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The turning point

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte

Where you state "... but as a spirit keeper it just made me sad read his listing, and i hope that he stop post that list in the future..."

That is exactly my sentiment.

Good night.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:Sorry to play Devils advocate but you cannot compare a Djinn to a pet.
emm who compared them to pet?? in fact i was little angry and said are spirits like "hamster" aka pet that you can collect in one container and sold them in bulk?
you got wrong meaning here, please take a look again at my post then comment about it, i hope you know what is called metaphor
First of all, please do not start to patronize me about reading when you yourself seem to be having difficulty.

if you read the listing details there is some paragraph he teach how to make fake photograph/flashy one for creating the product image

Is this the paragraph that asks one to make fake photographs?

"So you're going to lay your vessels out in front of you and photograph each one of them in preparation for listing them on Ebay or wherever you're going to sell them. Next, set up a little area of your kitchen table and lay out a few unusual items on it such as some stones or some fabric with an interesting pattern so as to create a backdrop for the vessel you're now going to photograph. For added effect you might want to turn the kitchen light off and light a candle to create some atmosphere or have some joss sticks smoking so that the smoke wafts across your photograph making it highlight the magickal aspects of the vessel that you're going to be listing for sale on Ebay or on your website."

WHERE DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FAKING OR MANIPULATING THE PHOTOS???? IT DOES NOT SAY THAT AT ALL, YET YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE BELIEVE SO! ITS EXPLAINING HOW YOU CAN "ENHANCE" A PHOTO TO SHOW THE ENERGY AS IT'S NOT AN EASY THING TO DO WITH A 2D CAMERA. IF YOUR GOING TO FAKE A PICTURE YOU PHOTOSHOP IT! I THINK IT IS YOU WHO GOT THE WRONG MEANING HERE SO PLEASE LOOK AGAIN AT THE LISTING!

I SEEM TO REMEMBER A SELLER ON EBAY WITH A VERY SIMILAR NAME TO YOURS IF NOT IDENTICAL. DO YOU SELL ON EBAY BY ANY CHANCE??? :feedback:

I WONDER IF THERE IS ANOTHER REASON AS TO WHY YOU SAY WHAT YOU DO! :think:

Return to “Seller Review”