Writing a spirit's autobio because my spirit wants me to:)

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone else have a human spirit ask you to write, paint or do something else special for them but they’ll be calling the shots, not you? Yep one of my spirits (J.W. Booth of course. The most active spirit I have ever been around!) wants me to write his (and his family's) story for him. I was thinking screenplay, but I hear book 1st then screenplay from it. He wants to tell me what to write and I type it it out and polish it up. I ordered 2 of his brothers and his sister whose was an author and poet (she can help me with this) Still need the rest of his family. Including his parents, his other sister and younger brother. Basically I get the "I'm sick of the bull said about me and I want the truth told!" from him but how am I going to prove anything I will write? I get this being seen as Historical fiction and I get a pissed off feeling when I think that from him. But unless I can get concrete proof to back up what I write it will be seen as fiction. No one will believe a spirit will tell me their story (outside of the Creepy Hollow/paranormal world) I keep hearing hurry up and start already! :lol: Bit pushy ain't he? He already said some interesting things. I said if you weren’t at the barn where did you go to change places with the man in the barn? He spelled out “Dover, Maryland” on my pendulum board. I thought that was crazy there is no such place. Dover, NH, Dover, Delaware, but I never heard of Dover, Maryland. Didn’t think anything of it, then a couple days later just for the hell of it I looked it up and THERE IS a Dover, Maryland. To the North and west of Washington, DC! He very well could have traded places with Boyd. Boyd had 7 children and didn’t have really any money to support his children since their mother died and I read that they wanted to use a decoy to throw the authorities off and the man in the barn (Boyd) had a check from Canada for $144,000. Booth went to Canada before the shooting. Oh, Boyd did have a broken leg (Wilkes said he banged up his leg and sprained his foot, but only Boyd had a broken leg and suggested Dr. Mudd (Wilkes knew him) to take a look at his leg. Mudd testified he didn’t recognize the man who came to his door that night and he was telling the truth. No one believed Mudd and he was arrested and convicted of helping in Wilkes’s escape and was jailed.

This sort of is related to my Cahill reading Ash did for me. I asked will I move to Gettysburg, PA. I got yes. Will I sell my writings and I got yes. So I think this is what Ash saw. I have a very motivated spirit and I think part of his family is here as unbounds I feel Asia. His sister/soulmate who was the writer. What a strange collaboration this will be. Writing a autobiography about a actor and we all know what perfectionists actors are. LOL They are so difficult. Just kidding Wilkes…but not really (((Wink)))

Oh, I nearly sold my soul to Ebay to sell enough items to get a 1860's original photo of Wilkes. Kept getting the feeling he wanted to be on it. So I finally got it today and put his spirit on it and held it. Rush of energy burst through my hand and I got a headache. I get he really digs being on a photo of himself from his own time, instead of a computer copy of a copy of a 19th century photo. http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CDV-PHOTOGRAPH-J ... yNFg3Njg=/$(KGrHqV,!jcE658WHWniBO0oz732bQ~~60_3.JPG As long as he's happy in his new vessel. Can't believe I paid so much for one photo. But it's a nice photo. Only thing about 19th century photos that bugs me it that everyone looks sad and depressed like they just got home from a wake. No one ever smiled!

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

You might want to contact the descendants of Booth before you even think about publishing it. They'd want to know where you got the info from.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Good for you angel and him.

I thought this was quite interesting when i read it.

I hope you and him make it totally different and edgy. :thumbup:

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:You might want to contact the descendants of Booth before you even think about publishing it. They'd want to know where you got the info from.
One step ahead of you. Already thought of his family. When I get to Gettysburg for good I want to go to the Booth family home about one hour away in Bel Air, Maryland. It’s called Tudor Hall and it's open to the public part of the year. Figured I need the family's help to fill in the gaps and they may have bits and pieces of info and data that by itself may not mean much but when you put them all together the right way it tells the whole story. His descendants have been for years trying to get the Maryland courts to exhume the body in the Booth family plot and do DNA tests on it, but the courts refuse. Just think what a shake-up it would be to historians if it was proven Wilkes didn't die and that was actually James William Boyd. The government at the time already knew that's why his family and people he worked in at the theater along with his own doctor was NOT allowed to view his body and it was identified by people who met him briefly and the doctor who performed the autopsy on his death bed said to his son it wasn't Wilkes. His brother Edwin for 3 years continuously petitioned president Johnson to release the body to the family. Only after it was decayed beyond recognition ( 3 years ) I don’t believe it was embalmed was it exhumed and given to ‘his’ family. His younger brother Joseph who was a doctor examined the body and said it was his brother through there was no way he could know. The family knew by then he wasn’t dead and they are just playing along since if they let on they knew he was alive they could be arrested for aiding a fugitive. So they was no doubt that the government would throw them all in jail. They wanted to arrest his pregnant sister Asia who was carrying twins, but she couldn’t travel so she was put under house arrest. I guess the gov. was waiting to see if contact by Wilkes would be made. Wilkes brother Junius (Jr.) and his brother - in -law John wasn’t so lucky and were arrested at the time of the assassination for suspicion that they were in on the plot, but where released without being charged with anything. So as far as the world was concerned the family thought he was dead and his descendants say they were told stories from childhood about their family going to visit Wilkes and helping him financially. The government knew they killed the wrong man but they knew Wilkes would never go public since vigilantes would lynch him or shoot him. What the public didn’t know won’t hurt them was their thinking, plus they hanged 4 so the people got a show and ‘justice’ was served. Killing an innocent woman? Where’s the justice in that? But the public was satisfied. That was a messed up time in history.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:Good for you angel and him.

I thought this was quite interesting when i read it.

I hope you and him make it totally different and edgy. :thumbup:
Thanks. He's funny, charming, sensitive, passionate, honest but he does have a dark, depressed side to him and a lot of guilt. Just don't talk politics with him., you won't win. I get a big brother vibe from him so this will be interesting to work with him and his family. (They were very interesting, unique bunch of people. ) I feel his sister is wanting to be in on it too.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

It's unfortunate but if they release the body to the family their version of history would be gone, and they don't want that. It's all about control. Plus that was another groups doing. Those that control the worlds government anyway!

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I find this a good and interesting idea, good luck to you two! No doubt you are going to find interesting things.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

This is fascinating :) He must really trust & like you AP!!!
I hope this project goes wonderfully for you both. :)

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yes. My spirit asked me to write her story as well. I was told "Write My Words". But I'm still so under-developed as far as how to communicate to where I can hear her clearly. So I'm working on it and on ways to help her "write my words". And I think she wants me to write a story. Not necessarily a bio but more of a fantasy-type story based on her Afterlife & on the people left behind whose lives have been so affected by her death.

(I hope she is patient, because I am so slow. Im sure she knew that coming in though. ;) )

Angelpaws: best of luck and success with your project. Sounds like it will be so amazing! :hug:

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SolarSiren wrote:This is fascinating :) He must really trust & like you AP!!!
I hope this project goes wonderfully for you both. :)
I don't know if he trust me or not. I just wrote out a poem that popped in my head (I'm no poet) It has to be from him (with his sister's Asia's help since she was the poet in the family.) This is going to be slow process because I am just writing what pops in my head and then I keep saying would he say that? so I'm questioning the info I get but I'll post the 1st page a little later after I go through it and make sure there's no major typos. I only have a netbook and 1/2 the stupid keys stick so I always have a lot of typos. Nowthis is what pops in my head so I'm just the messenger if it sounds dumb.

Return to “Human”