Couple things about Humans I want to confirm.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:So if you do something bad in life (Murder) you basically can't move on until you pay a debt so you won't be able to se your loved ones? But if the person asked for forgiveness before death wouldn't his sins be forgiven? Or does he still owe a soul debt?
It's quite a controversial theory, but committing a murder may be what their soul contract was with the victim and it is not necessarily a lesson either he or the victim had to learn, there may be a third party who is the one who had the lesson to learn in the aftermath of the murder. But that's assuming the murder is the reason your spirit can't move on.

Most of us come here with more than one soul contract to fulfil and it may be that your spirit does not need to atone for the murder he committed, he may have a different lesson or contract altogether to fulfil and it may be more difficult for him if the murder he committed was high profile and takes attention away from the other things that went on in his life.

Or there may be something else he did, or didn't do, something relatively trivial that didn't have the effect that it should have had and that needs to be corrected. His higher self knows what it is. He needs to find a way to communicate with himself, I'm not even sure I can tell you how to go about connecting to your higher self. I connected to my higher self accidentally and now I just meditate and ask myself what I need or want to know and the answer comes...

I just had a thought...was your spirit a Christian in his lifetime here? Or of another faith that teaches guilt? Maybe it's his own guily conscious that is holding him back. Maybe he needs to find a way to forgive himself before he can move on.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
angelpaws wrote:So if you do something bad in life (Murder) you basically can't move on until you pay a debt so you won't be able to se your loved ones? But if the person asked for forgiveness before death wouldn't his sins be forgiven? Or does he still owe a soul debt?
It's quite a controversial theory, but committing a murder may be what their soul contract was with the victim and it is not necessarily a lesson either he or the victim had to learn, there may be a third party who is the one who had the lesson to learn in the aftermath of the murder. But that's assuming the murder is the reason your spirit can't move on.

Most of us come here with more than one soul contract to fulfil and it may be that your spirit does not need to atone for the murder he committed, he may have a different lesson or contract altogether to fulfil and it may be more difficult for him if the murder he committed was high profile and takes attention away from the other things that went on in his life.

Or there may be something else he did, or didn't do, something relatively trivial that didn't have the effect that it should have had and that needs to be corrected. His higher self knows what it is. He needs to find a way to communicate with himself, I'm not even sure I can tell you how to go about connecting to your higher self. I connected to my higher self accidentally and now I just meditate and ask myself what I need or want to know and the answer comes...

I just had a thought...was your spirit a Christian in his lifetime here? Or of another faith that teaches guilt? Maybe it's his own guily conscious that is holding him back. Maybe he needs to find a way to forgive himself before he can move on.
I believe he was a Roman Cathloic and his sister got him into it. I have his victim's spirit to and I keep feeling he forgives him so if anything it's guilt for what he did and shame for ruining the family name and reputation. But it could be some thing he was suppose to do but didn't. I have to see if I can help him.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I believe he was a Roman Cathloic and his sister got him into it. I have his victim's spirit to and I keep feeling he forgives him so if anything it's guilt for what he did and shame for ruining the family name and reputation. But it could be some thing he was suppose to do but didn't. I have to see if I can help him.
I'm sure you will succeed, it may take some time though. But don't forget that time as the spirit experiences it is different to how we do. It may not seem such a long time for him. I would suggest that you try to meditate with him and help him try to reach his higher self. Or maybe he can access his Akashic Records. I don't know how, but that should help him find out what needs to be done. I think I recall another thread somewhere about someone being taken to see their Akashic records by one of their spirits. Maybe a human spirit can be taken there as well.

Good luck with this.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

I don't think anyone goes to loved ones of what loved one is normally family friends etc. when one is rejected by them or alone constantly. They would do something else. Sad but they are many people in this position. They could do everything and anything and everything right but still reject and alone. Referring to human to human, it will turn out different if a loved one is spirit of not human or non human real life friend.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:I don't think anyone goes to loved ones of what loved one is normally family friends etc. when one is rejected by them or alone constantly. They would do something else. Sad but they are many people in this position. They could do everything and anything and everything right but still reject and alone. Referring to human to human, it will turn out different if a loved one is spirit of not human or non human real life friend.
Today I got a package from Crone. I ordered custom Conjurations of Wilkes' family whoever comes through a while back asked for a total and never got a reply, send a couple more mesages and never got a reply. Thought something was wrong with her e-mail or she was sick. So I ordered thm through CH. I was surprised to see a package from Crone. His mother Mary Ann and his father Junius came through. Crone bound them to a vessel she made herself and there was a lot of energy in it. Asked Wilkes' instead of being on that old photo I got you do you want to be put on Crone's vessel with your parents and got a big YES! Everyone's so happy, his father said on my pendulum board that he was happy to be reunited with his son and his mother said Thank you. Regardless of what he did he had a family who loved him deeply. Getting his 5 siblings via CH. I don't know why but I do feel (Don't know this for a fact, but I feel it) for whatever reason he couldn't connect with his family but I see they are willing to come to him. :thumbup: I'm happy for him. I think he's surprised and glad that someone cares enough to look past what he did to see the real him and want to help him. Of course my family thinks I'm nuts. My dad, brother Steve and sister all love Lincoln and despise Wilkes. Hey, I love Lincoln too (but he wan't perfect) Sometimes you just have to be open=minded and see past what you are told to seek the truth. Interesting to see what happens when the whole family is here.

PS - Woo-hoo CRONE If you read this I sent you an e-mail asking for a total amount I owe you for Mary Ann & Junius and the bags ::wave::

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

Abraham Lincoln? Interesting. I'll bet a good guy.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:Abraham Lincoln? Interesting. I'll bet a good guy.
Yep, I have him also. He's a wonderful father, husband and person but as a president. Not so much. The more I learn about his presidency the more I don't approve, but I like him as a person. Here's a article about Lincoln and his presidency. It's kinda long but it's an eye-opener. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p319_Dickson.html I keep hearing Wilkes saying, "See, see! I told you he was a tyrant!" I understand why Wilkes felt the way he did but killing him didn't make things right. It made it worse. But he thought he would save the country. He was wrong and did a terrible thing and regrets it at the same time I get Lincoln regrets a lot of things he did as president that ended up with the suffering and death of so many others but like Wilkes 'in that moment in time rational thinking is all but forgotten" and only after the deed(s) is/are done that regret even comes to mind. Wilkes did one mad act , Lincoln 4 years worth. Both are passionate in their beliefs and both are head strong and determined and are linked together for all time.

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for link, i only glanced at it in parts well mainly cause i'm not the type to read like that, i can read just fine but it's just the way i am. Something else that school history books lie about or don't say what they should skipping things or lies by word of mouth through history. Not the first time and won't be the last. There are so many things like that one could read a huge novel displaying them all.

Also according to what it says the only president with a low % to win isn't true, not saying who otherwise someone or several people will uproar but yet it's a fact but if it wasn't for the rule electrioal votes only and the others don't count, the other party would have demolished the winner and if the loser beat the one who won, many things that was terrible would not have happened.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:I know it says when you die you are greeted by your loved ones. Is that always the case, because I keep thinking that it's not always true, especially with earthbound spirits. Also do all your human spirits see and interact with one another? I'm wondering because I have a spirit I keep feeling wants to connect with his family (father, mother & sister) but I feel he can't. I don't know why I feel this way especially if the dead really do reconnect with their loved ones when they die. But, if not would binding his family connect him to them?
That is a very good question and frankly I don't have a clue to the answer and have ner heard or read anyone talk about this. But maybe, talking to you spirit an seeing what they are willing to do and tell him, that family matters can be a crapshoot, but that he/she always has a safe dwelling with you...
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Human”