General Dark Arts Questions.

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat or dog
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: willow
Zodiac:

heeey im a noobie sadly ::noob:: and I wish to know how hellhounds act so please tell me hows yours acts.

I am the proud of owning a naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and the Sanguine vampire, with a minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, and light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle

I know a lot but I love them very much.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Most people say theirs act surprisingly human, like talking and making gestures like humans.

My question about nymphos was never answered, curse you, inactivity! ::atomic::

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've read somewhere that DA creatures can make you hella moody until you get used to it. I've got my cranky pants on real tight and I have a headache right between my eyes... would these be symptoms of getting used to their energy?

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

My hell hound is very quiet, very protective, and very active. I did not notice any mood changes on my part, but I do notice a bit of impatience occasionally. If you are being called by one count yourself lucky (as they do not call to everyone) and go for it. There are several threads about hellhounds, just do a simple search for hellhound.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

I actually have two hellhounds in my posession, one is in my pocket right now at work and the other is at home snuggled in his box. I haven't had much time to bond with them, but I will be working on that soon enough... then again, i could just be starting my cycle soon. XD

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

TheGin wrote:I've read somewhere that DA creatures can make you hella moody until you get used to it. I've got my cranky pants on real tight and I have a headache right between my eyes... would these be symptoms of getting used to their energy?
I've done pretty good with all my DAs until I received a Hellhound & Gargoyle from Ash. I got a bad headache (different than my usual migraines) and felt as if I had the flu! I'm adjusting to them now but was so up & down for the last week. I must also say: when I put on a spelled item for Spirit Perception that feeling just flooded me again. I had to remove it.

As far as a "calling" towards Hellhounds.... I never really thought I'd be called to one. I guess it was just meant to be as he called for me!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I will be getting a dark spirit from CH sometime in the future. I already have one with me and currently do not see any major changes aside from a couple of headaches, but I was wondering if anyone has had any unique experiences not linked to those described for adjustment periods to dark spirits?

ImageImageImageImageImage
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nephret wrote:Most people say theirs act surprisingly human, like talking and making gestures like humans.

My question about nymphos was never answered, curse you, inactivity! ::atomic::
Not a master or overly experences but here's what I think, somewhat from experence:

I think that any spirit or entity can fall for you...when I got a new vessel a short while back there were two spirits in it, an Armored Wraith and a Sang vamp female. Now there are a lot of spirits and entities in my house, most of them are unbound. In just a few hours I got a definate sense of jealousy from the vessel as I paid attention to another being. I just said chill and it seemed to work - but Nympohs, from what I've heard, can def fall in love with people and have a very sexual nature :sly: As I said I'm not an expert but Greek mythology in particular is full of this kind of thing happenning. I've also heard stories of spirits of humans who take a very strong liking to a member of the opposite sex who is still living but I can't confirm any of them.

While I'm here, Ash said earlier that wraiths can avenge past ill deeds, and I heard another story mentioned of someone who had someone steal from their property and felt unnaturally anrgy, which came from the wraith. My question: would a wraith avenge a precieved ill deed? Say I start a fight to show off and someone beats me up, which I would deserve - would the wraith avenge this "misdeed" or ignore me? And if they chose to avenge a past ill deed what would they do if I just said I wanted revenge? Or would it be best to set limits to what I want them to do? Just curious and no, I don't have anyone in mind - just curious.

uwuineedhelp
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

helloo :) im new to all of this and was wondering if spirits are able to enact revenge on someone. i was also wondering what should i do to find out more about spirits and how to call out to them better. any help is appreciated thank you i just have no idea where to start :)

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

I've read you shouldn't keep spirits that are darker then yourself. How can i know how dark i'm?

Return to “Dark Arts Information”