good books on the spirit realm/the after life?

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
harleyrose
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

The day after Christmas, I found out that a 22 year old boy that I have known for about 7 years, suddenly passed away. It is really affecting me, and I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that his life was cut so, so short. I feel terrible for his family and friends who are in immense pain right now. It's causing me to think a lot about life and death and what really happens to us when we die. I wondered if any of you could recommend any good books that are on the subject of the spirit realm/the after life/what happens to us when we die?

or if you could even just share your thoughts about what you think of life after death, i would love to hear it; it would be a nice comfort to me.
~*Sam
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

:hug:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Truth is no one really knows for certain. I completely understand as I've lost many friends over the years. I think of people who could of been my age already and could have grown up along side me but are already dead & gone. I can spend over a thousand hours researching, read up on anecdotal stories, encounters, near death experiences, but the fact remains is I don't know what the hell happens when a person dies.

If you lose someone close to you, and know of a trust worthy medium, usually the results in the 'communication' can be pretty impressive and accurate to re-assure and end you for certain that your loved one is okay on the "Other Side". That's about the only thing that can help assist on a more personal level. While reading books can give you a guideline and structure and an "idea" on how an afterlife may operate, most of them are contradictory and will even confuse you more.

The best reassurance I can give you is just think in perspective of your own experiences. You KNOW better that he no longer resides in the physical. "He" no longer has to be on this earth. His journey here is over, and he's on to a new stage in his consciousness development. As we are all bound to. WHY would anyone want to be stuck on this earth anyways?! :eyebrow:

Death itself is inconsequential. Accepting it is just the beginning.

Take it one day at a time. You will be okay, and he's definitely more then okay by now. :D
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

"Crossing Over" by John Edward.
harleyrose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote::hug:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Truth is no one really knows for certain. I completely understand as I've lost many friends over the years. I think of people who could of been my age already and could have grown up along side me but are already dead & gone. I can spend over a thousand hours researching, read up on anecdotal stories, encounters, near death experiences, but the fact remains is I don't know what the hell happens when a person dies.

If you lose someone close to you, and know of a trust worthy medium, usually the results in the 'communication' can be pretty impressive and accurate to re-assure and end you for certain that your loved one is okay on the "Other Side". That's about the only thing that can help assist on a more personal level. While reading books can give you a guideline and structure and an "idea" on how an afterlife may operate, most of them are contradictory and will even confuse you more.

The best reassurance I can give you is just think in perspective of your own experiences. You KNOW better that he no longer resides in the physical. "He" no longer has to be on this earth. His journey here is over, and he's on to a new stage in his consciousness development. As we are all bound to. WHY would anyone want to be stuck on this earth anyways?! :eyebrow:

Death itself is inconsequential. Accepting it is just the beginning.

Take it one day at a time. You will be okay, and he's definitely more then okay by now. :D
thank you so much for your kind words <3. especially about the part where his journey is only over within the physical realm. I definitely believe that and you said it perfectly. :hug:

and thank you magiclover for your suggestion.
~*Sam

Return to “Books & Literature”