Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm thinking of getting a master vessel for my boyfriend BUT transfer the master vessel powers into a pendant of his. (I guess I would need a class 5, tier 3 transmute bag for that)

So if I make his pendant a master vessel, I want to COPY my spell bindings to his master vessel so that he can benefit from the spells.

Would that work without me losing my own spell bindings since he would be using the copies?

Another question, do I even need a master vessel to copy all my spell bindings onto his pendant? (I asked this in another thread but I'd like more answers)

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:I'm thinking of getting a master vessel for my boyfriend BUT transfer the master vessel powers into a pendant of his. (I guess I would need a class 5, tier 3 transmute bag for that)

So if I make his pendant a master vessel, I want to COPY my spell bindings to his master vessel so that he can benefit from the spells.

Would that work without me losing my own spell bindings since he would be using the copies?

Another question, do I even need a master vessel to copy all my spell bindings onto his pendant? (I asked this in another thread but I'd like more answers)
When yo order the master vessel just write in the notes that you will be usEing your own vessel. It comes with instructions to use your own vessel, such as your boyfriends necklace. I chose the MV because of the bindings CH puts on them you can place so many onto it it's crazy. As far as copying your enchanted onto his master, without losing them for yourself, I would use the transmute bag to make copies of those you wish to give him. Then he can transfer the copies to his master and you can keep the originals. I did this with mine, just in case I ever lose my master I have the originals still. Hope this helps

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Here is a quote from the listing and the major reasons why a master vessel is best choice
A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging.

A Master Vessel is automatically Bridged so anything added to the Master Vessel is Bridged as well. This is because a Master Vessel is tailored specifically to the owner & a Master Vessel can be called upon by the owner at any time, anywhere.

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Yes the master vessel seems to be a really good choice but I guess it's not required then, right? Because I'm broke, I really can't afford a master vessel. The only reason why I'm thinking of getting a master vessel is because I keep being told by people that it's required and yet if I look way back at old topics from 2009, it seems like Magnolia says that it's perfectly fine to add multiple spells to a vessel.
creepyhollows wrote:
Magnolia I wanted to ask while we are on the subject - can I transmute (or even copy) more than one spell cast item on to the same thing. Like having the "I don't play nice", "Gros Bon Ange" and say my Gathering piece all on the same item with out them drowning each other out.

Would I need to somehow layer them together or would the transmute bag do that for me?
Yes you can copy & house multiple spells & spirits within the same vessel. They aren't going to conflict one another because they will work for the same as though you were wearing or using each of their pieces individually. No worries there.

Using the transmute bag will ensure they are all moved over appropriately and without any issue to one another.
From this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lls#p60908 about the transmute bag. Hm, I guess I'll make a HD ticket to be extra sure.

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

You can do cross-bridging with ANY item that is already bridged to you. If they are not bridged to you yet you will need to bridge them first using the CH bridging stone, then you can cross-bridge with the spell.

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:Yes the master vessel seems to be a really good choice but I guess it's not required then, right? Because I'm broke, I really can't afford a master vessel. The only reason why I'm thinking of getting a master vessel is because I keep being told by people that it's required and yet if I look way back at old topics from 2009, it seems like Magnolia says that it's perfectly fine to add multiple spells to a vessel.
creepyhollows wrote:
Magnolia I wanted to ask while we are on the subject - can I transmute (or even copy) more than one spell cast item on to the same thing. Like having the "I don't play nice", "Gros Bon Ange" and say my Gathering piece all on the same item with out them drowning each other out.

Would I need to somehow layer them together or would the transmute bag do that for me?
Yes you can copy & house multiple spells & spirits within the same vessel. They aren't going to conflict one another because they will work for the same as though you were wearing or using each of their pieces individually. No worries there.

Using the transmute bag will ensure they are all moved over appropriately and without any issue to one another.
From this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lls#p60908 about the transmute bag. Hm, I guess I'll make a HD ticket to be extra sure.
Chelly, whilst I have a MV, one is not an absolute necessity. You can copy the spells you wish to his pendant without a problem. Also, there is no need to worry about layering, the transmute bag will take care of it. Personally, I copied my enchantments one by one, just to make sure I've done it right. In addition, if you have any spirits bridged to you you can crossbridge the ones you want to share with him as well.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

The more complex spells and enchantments would need the new ultimate bag of all tricks.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”